Landing Pages for Magento 2
Encourage shoppers to explore your goods using landing pages; make custom subselection of products for each page to boost conversion rates. Unique content, Google friendly URLs and custom meta tags will significantly improve your site ranking in search engines.
- Improve your store SEO with unique URLs and metadata
- Use flexible conditions to specify the list of products for each landing page
- Display custom CMS blocks at the top and in the bottom the page
- Add landing pages to the sitemap to improve their visibility for search engines
- Create as many landing pages as you need
A landing page defines the first impression about your Magento 2 store for all new clients that turned to your webshop from a search result page. It’s a very powerful tool to target visitors to a product page and gently push to make purchases.
It’s well-known that combining SEO optimization with user friendliness is a very tough task. The module enables you to create landing pages based on different parameters to avoid duplicating content; it’s possible to include meta information and create SEO-friendly URLs. This way you get more unique pages indexed by Google and take care of site usability at the same time!
Foremost SEO options
Unique meta data for each website page
Search engines use meta title, descriptions and keywords to provide more advanced and accurate search. You only need to come up with a couple of sentences, to show what the page is about.
The plugin includes canonical URLs functionality; the feature prevents duplicating content on the site. Category URL suffixes are also supported and can be included in the canonical URL too.
Now you can create dynamic categories based on different conditions. The products displayed in the virtual category are refreshed automatically according to the landing pages conditions. No need to re-assign these products manually. At the same time, the landing page is not accessible by a direct link or seen on the sitemap.
Make URLs SEO-friendly
Landing pages can be a powerful promotional tool for your Magento 2 webstore. Highlight special deals and sales by creating a separate page for each event of such sort. In this case customers will be a lot more likely to find what they need and follow your offers. URLs like yoursite/sale or company/hot-deals will surely attract buyers’ attention!
SEO-friendly URL structure
Specify short URLs for the pages, using a proper URL structure: the sub pages aliases with more precise keywords are devided with the slashes.
Model your landing pages
Want to sort the page products in a special order? On the page products preview, enable the Manual Sorting mode for the product you want to move. Then, drag it to any position in the product listing.
Move to top
The top products should be on top! Click the Move to top link on the product you want to be the first in the product listing.
Enhance admin users experience
Save up the admin users' time and boost their productivity. With the visual sorting, it's much faster and easier to make changes in products lists.
Advanced admin options
Use Magento 2 product conditions to create pages
Create Magento 2 landing page templates based on conditions like category, SKU, min. and max. price, etc. You can display only products from bags category of Eco brand. The feature is extremely useful to create sets of items for special occasions. E.g. you can start a sale of green goods for St. Patrick's day.
Show Landing Pages instead of the search results page
For example, if a customer searches for “sport watch”, you can design a page of content you want this customer to see and replace the standard search results page.
Unique design for your site
Make your Magento 2 store stand out among competitors! Landing page design is now highly customizable! Add images, promo texts and static CMS blocks with footer links, home page or login info blocks; encourage customers to get in touch displaying Contact Us info.
Quick links to frontend preview
When new Magento 2 landing page is created, use quick link to frontend on the Pages grid to ensure that the page is configured correctly.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Improvements minor improvements were implemented
- Fix issue with text attribute indexation was fixed
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.2 was improved
- Fix issues with install script were resolved
- Improvement minor code improvements were implemented
- Improvement the plugin's indexing was reviewed and enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with ElasticSearch coming with Magento 2.3.1 was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Magento v2.3.1 was enhacned
- Compatibility the compatibility with 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Fix an issue with category sorting was resolved
- Improvement filtering indexer was added. The landing pages performance for big catalog was enhanced.
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento/module-staging was added
- Fix an issue with slow first load of discount landing page was resolved
- Fix an indexer with applying category filter was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was added
- Improvement compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 / PHP 7.1 was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Visual Merchandiser extension was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Elastic Search extension was improved
- Fix an issue with sorting options setting was resolved
- Fix an issue with unknown column message during indexation on Magento EE was resolved
- Fix issue related to missed composite products in results has been fixed
- Fix an issue with 'Is On Sale' condition was resolved
- Fix an issue with missing products when category is selected in the condition was resolved
- Improvement the Page Products ui and ux was updated
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation extension was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.6 was enhanced
- Fix an issue with design on mobile for 'Layout=empty' was resolved
- Fix an issue with 'Is on Sale' condition not working for simple product of configurable was resolved
- Fix the Page Products last row design issue was resolved
- Fix an issue with the Page Products not updated after removing the condition was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with the Amasty Elastic Search extension was improved
- Fix the issue with the order cancelling was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'On Sale' condition and configurable products was resolved
- New the ability to push a product directly to the first position in the product listing using the 'move to top' link was added
- New the manual product sorting via the drag-and-drop editor was added
- New the indexer to improve the catalog products listing performance was added
- New the ability to preview products assigned to the landing page was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento B2B was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with custom themes was improved
- New now, you can set virtual (dynamic) categories based on the landing pages and their conditions. Also, you can avoid manual products re-assignments as they are refreshed automatically.
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation was enhanced
- Fix the issue with a configurable product with simple on sale is not displayed on the landing page was resolved
- Fix the issue with webapi was resolved
- Fix the issue with update install was resolved
- New Information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- New the feature was added to specify meta title, description, and keywords for multiple store views, when creating a single page
- New the ability to duplicate the existing landing pages from the paged grid was added
- New Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fixed the issue with the category conditions 'is one of'
- Performance improvement. Slow Data Base queries were optimized
- The functionality that adds the Landing Pages to the Amasty XML Sitemap has been moved to the Amasty Landing Pages extension starting from this version
- Fixed an issue with date conditions not returning expected products on landing page
- Magento 2.1.8+ compatibility improvement
- Fixed the bug when the 'yes/no' condition, e.g. 'New' is used
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- New Added the 'Rating' condition
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Fix disabled pages logic
- Compatibility with 3-rd party search engines
- Improvements for "Is New" validation
- Minor compatibility improvements for Magento EE
- Compatibility with the Mirasvit_Seo by disabling their meta replacement on the landing pages
- Fixed an issue with the "in stock", "contains" and attributes conditions
- Allow non-unique URL key for different stores
- A number of minor improvements
- Better compatibility with 3-rd party search extensions
- Fix for correct display of landing page store in the backend
- A number of compatibility improvements
- Possibility to import/export landing pages