Advanced Product Reviews for Magento 2
Build up trust in your business with Magento 2 Product Reviews extension. Engage customers and boost total sales with user-generated reviews and get higher search ranking position.
- Import & export reviews via add-on
- Display customers’ reviews at any place on any page
- Let users conveniently filter reviews
- Motivate shoppers to leave reviews by sending reminders
- Stimulate recurring purchases with discount coupons
Show top-rated reviews on any page
Transform guests to leads
Improve SEO - get higher ranking positions
N.B. Reviews positively influence the time customers spend on the page and on SEO as a whole, improving website's SERP.
Stimulate recurring purchases
Review Summary Section
Advanced Review Filtering
Pros and Cons
“Was this helpful” thumbs-up
Build trust with “Verified” badge and “Recommended”
Show the “I recommend this product” checkbox to stimulate users to leave positive feedback on the products.
“Write a review” button in the reviews section
Email Reviews Reminder
Extended Image Upload Settings
NEW | Store admins now can upload additional images to a review from the backend. It’s helpful if a customer asks to add certain details later.
Approve reviews on a handy grid
Show more reviews with slider
NEW | Insert reviews block with Page Builder
How do I add a product review to Magento 2?
To add a widget with customers’ reviews on any page of your store, please go to Content > Widgets > Add Widget and open the Storefront Properties tab. In the Type dropdown, set Catalog Advanced Reviews, choose your Theme,and specify the Title. Then assign this widget to specific Store Views, set the Sort Order, and choose where it should be displayed.
How do I turn off reviews in Magento 2?
To disable reviews option in your Magento 2 store, navigate to Stores > Settings> Configuration. Open the Advanced tab and choose Advanced. Find the Magento_Review line and select Disable in the dropdown. Save the changes.
Why should I upgrade to Magento 2?
There are 3 main reasons why you need to migrate to Magento 2:
- Magento 1 will not be supported since June 2020. So, if you don’t have a big development department, it may be difficult to keep it updated and secure.
- Magento 2 has better performance and speed. It can handle up to 39% more orders per hour.
- It has a user-friendly interface for both admins and customers.
Encourage customers to leave more reviews
Thank your customers for writing reviews with Magento 2 Reward Points extension. Automatically add bonus points as soon as reviews are accepted and increase customer retention rates. Meanwhile, we have a magento 2 attach pdf to product with the same functionality that you may find useful.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Great product, extremely flexible and AMAZING support.
Thank you and keep up the great work!
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- New we introduced an option to display Admin Answer only in customer account instead of displaying it on product page. Now you are able to hide all or particular admin's comments from customers and show them to reviewers only
- Improvement now you can set order for sorting options and specify which option is a default one
- Fix we reviewed and fixed the incorrect behavior of coupons functionality
- Fix we resolved minor issue with composer
- New we added the functionality to choose multiple order statuses which may trigger Review Reminder. If you have several order statuses for the same order state - you are welcome to use this option
- Improvement now you can decide which customer groups will receive Review Reminder
- Improvement now your customers will get notified if someone has left a comment on their review
- Improvement we implemented minor design improvements
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with GraphQL
- Improvement we slightly improved backend configuration UX
- New we introduced a new functionality - now your customers are able to comment on already published reviews
- Improvement we enhanced UI and UX of plugin on frontend
- New we introduced a discount coupon option that lets you motivate customers to write reviews. Reward your customers with discount coupons which are automatically generated in review reminder letters
- Fix we resolved the issue with test reminder notifications
- New now, you can upload review images from admin panel
- New now, the extension lets you receive admin notifications about pending reviews
- New we added an option to show only products that belong to the same category in Reviews Widget. This way, now customers can briefly evaluate other possible options when shopping
- Improvement now you can configure the quantity of reviews per page which will be displayed on the frontend
- Improvement now it's possible to add certain fields like Pros and Cons, ‘Recommended' checkbox, etc., when creating a review from admin panel
- Improvement the reviews' block now displays correctly on product pages with Full-width layout (for Magento versions with Page Builder)
- Improvement now you can approve the review for all store views right from the Reviews grid in one click
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- New we introduced a new option that allows customers to filter reviews by Recommended, Verified Buyers, With Images only
- New we added a possibility for customers to sort reviews by Most Helpful, Top Rated, Newest
- New we added an option that allows admin to limit the review reminders emails quantity (once per product, once per customer or once per order)
- Fix we resolved the issue with review answer text
- Fix we resolved the issue with suggested composer child package
- Fix we resolved the issue with review summary content
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code for better compatibility with older versions of Magento
- Fix minor styling issues of widgets with reviews were fixed
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Fix an issue with admin product url in email was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.1 was improved
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New the handy slider option is now available for reviews widget
- New deep integration with Magento Page Builder extension was added. It is implemented in the submodule which could be installed via composer once Page Builder extension is used. It allows to insert reviews widget into any place of the page using drag&drop tool of Magento Page Builder
- Fix an issue with incorrect fields display after log out was resolved
- New the ability to set the review reminder trigger based on the order status was added
- Improvement the ability to edit 'I recommend this product' and 'Verified Buyer' from backed was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was enhanced
- Fix minor design issues were resolved
- Improvement ability to edit 'I recommend this product' and 'Verified Buyer' from backed was added
- Improvement ability to set the review reminder trigger based on order status was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was enhanced
- Fix minor design issues were resolved
- Fix an issue with deleting review images was resolved
- New ability to create reviews widget and display it on any Magento page was added. Admin is able to display recent or random reviews with average rating no less than specified value in the widget
- Fix an issue with sender email address and store was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was improved
- Fix the issue with 'I recommend it' checkbox style on Firefox was resolved
- Improvement configuration settings were enhanced
- New ability to filter the reviews by star rating was added
- New ability to specify product pros and cons was added
- New an option to enable email field for guests so it is possible to contact them later was added
- New now, you can send the automatic email with the review request to customers who have purchased a product item
- Fix the issue when the 'Verified buyer' label hadn't worked for virtual, bundle and grouped products was resolved
- New the feature to notify customer about admin reply was added
- Improvement the image slider view was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.1.14 was improved