Advanced Product Reviews for Magento 2
- Display customers’ reviews at any place on any page
- Show customers reviews summary for each product
- Provide buyers with extended images upload settings
- Show more customer reviews in a catchy slider
- Send review reminders with discount coupons
- Import and export product reviews from Magento 2 using the add-on
Show top-rated reviews on any page
NEW | Promote specific products by adding a Reviews Summary widget.
Stimulate recurring purchases
Improve SEO - get higher ranking positions
N.B. A positive feedback from other customers influences on time new customers spend on the page and on SEO as a whole, improving website's SERP.
Transform guests to leads
Build trust with “Verified” badge and “Recommended”
Show the “I recommend this product” checkbox to stimulate users to leave positive feedback on the products.
Pros and Cons
“Was this helpful” thumbs-up
Review Summary Section
Extended Image Upload Settings
NEW | Store admins now can upload additional images to the customers’ rated feedback from the backend. It’s helpful if a customer asks to add certain details later.
Email Reviews Reminder
Never miss a reminder
It’s quite helpful as an alternative to the reminder grid for checking whether your reminder has been successfully sent even without logging into the admin panel. It also helps a lot to monitor feedback requests sent out, all in one place.
Use handy “Write a review” button
Approve customer feedback on a handy grid
Show more reviews with slider
NEW | Insert reviews block with Page Builder
Make your store even more trustworthy with Google Reviews
How to add product review in Magento 2 backend?
- Go to Marketing → User Content → Reviews.
- Click on the New Review button and select the needed product from the list.
- Choose Product Rating, Status, and Visibility.
- Enter the Nickname, Summary of Review, and Review.
- Click on the Save Review button and check your frontend to see the result.
How to accept reviews in Magento 2?
- Log in to the admin panel and navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- In the Catalog tab, choose the Catalog option.
- Open the Product Reviews section.
- Set the Enabled field to Yes.
- From the Allow Guests to Write Reviews dropdown, choose Yes.
- When ready, save the changes.
Get a full SEO upgrade for your storeBenefit from the combo offer: the Product Reviews extension is included in the Premium version of the All-in-One SEO Solution. Build a winning SEO strategy, use extended automation and content marketing tools to boost your store visibility in Google and generate more high-converting traffic.
Encourage customers to leave more feedbackThank your customers for sharing their opinion with Magento 2 Reward Points extension. Automatically add bonus points as soon as customers’ comments on products are accepted and increase customer retention rates. Additionally, you can use the magento 2 attach pdf to product tool to provide customers with more details about products they purchase.
How to moderate Magento 2 product testimonials?
- Navigate to Marketing > User Content > Pending Reviews or All Reviews.
- Click on a review to view the details and edit it.
- Change its status to Approved or Not Approved.
- Make changes in Detailed Rating, Nickname, and Summary of Review, if necessary.
- Save review.
So let’s see how you can enable or disable the display of product reviews in Magento 2, show reviews on product pages and how you can extend default featuresRead the FULL answer
How to get and disable product reviews in Magento 2?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Excellent features and fantastic code qualities, no any errors.
Polina Ankhim helped me to install it on lower Magento 2 version.
Thank you again.
Amasty, if slider will be animation, it will be better for everyone!
Great product, extremely flexible and AMAZING support.
Thank you and keep up the great work!
Do you have any questions?
Schedule a demo and get all the answers you're looking for!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7, 2.4.2, 2.4.1-p1, 2.3.6-p1
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we corrected the words wrapping: now they are not divided upon hyphenating
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Social Login extension - now the not logged in customer’s process of writing a review is more optimized in case the login popup is enabled and guests are not allowed to leave reviews
- Fix now the notification’s subject is translatable
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with Amasty Product Tabs extension
- Fix we resolved style issues with images in review
- Fix we corrected GraphQl read queries related to getting review images
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced module GraphQl including coverage of missing settings and mutation
- Fix we resolved the issue occurred upon test emails sending in case of filtered Review Reminder grid
- Fix we corrected the functioning of Review Reminder on a multistore instance
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix now GDPR Consent is not shown for logged in customers
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Cookie Consent (GDPR) was improved
- Compatibility we reviewed and enhanced compatibility with split database performance solution
- New we added BCC to reminders, so now it's easier to monitor review requests sent out
- Improvement the frontend code got refactored
- Fix we fixed minor issue with translation of reminders sent from admin panel
- New we added a new Product's Review Summary widget which can be added to any page to attract more attention to particular products
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.4 was improved
- Compatibility compatibility with read GraphQL was enhanced: we added support for GDPR Consent settings and other previously missing settings from general configuration and configuration of Amasty Widget
- New we introduced an option to display Admin Answer only in customer account instead of displaying it on product page. Now you are able to hide all or particular admin's comments from customers and show them to reviewers only
- Improvement now you can set order for sorting options and specify which option is a default one
- Fix we reviewed and fixed the incorrect behavior of coupons functionality
- Fix we resolved minor issue with composer
- New we added the functionality to choose multiple order statuses which may trigger Review Reminder. If you have several order statuses for the same order state - you are welcome to use this option
- Improvement now you can decide which customer groups will receive Review Reminder
- Improvement now your customers will get notified if someone has left a comment on their review
- Improvement we implemented minor design improvements
- Compatibility now the module is read compatible with GraphQL
- Improvement we slightly improved backend configuration UX
- New we introduced a new functionality - now your customers are able to comment on already published reviews
- Improvement we enhanced UI and UX of plugin on frontend
- New we introduced a discount coupon option that lets you motivate customers to write reviews. Reward your customers with discount coupons which are automatically generated in review reminder letters
- Fix we resolved the issue with test reminder notifications
- New now, you can upload review images from admin panel
- New now, the extension lets you receive admin notifications about pending reviews
- New we added an option to show only products that belong to the same category in Reviews Widget. This way, now customers can briefly evaluate other possible options when shopping
- Improvement now you can configure the quantity of reviews per page which will be displayed on the frontend
- Improvement now it's possible to add certain fields like Pros and Cons, ‘Recommended' checkbox, etc., when creating a review from admin panel
- Improvement the reviews' block now displays correctly on product pages with Full-width layout (for Magento versions with Page Builder)
- Improvement now you can approve the review for all store views right from the Reviews grid in one click
- Fix minor issues were resolved
- New we introduced a new option that allows customers to filter reviews by Recommended, Verified Buyers, With Images only
- New we added a possibility for customers to sort reviews by Most Helpful, Top Rated, Newest
- New we added an option that allows admin to limit the review reminders emails quantity (once per product, once per customer or once per order)
- Fix we resolved the issue with review answer text
- Fix we resolved the issue with suggested composer child package
- Fix we resolved the issue with review summary content
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code for better compatibility with older versions of Magento
- Fix minor styling issues of widgets with reviews were fixed
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Fix an issue with admin product url in email was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.1 was improved
- New ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- New the handy slider option is now available for reviews widget
- New deep integration with Magento Page Builder extension was added. It is implemented in the submodule which could be installed via composer once Page Builder extension is used. It allows to insert reviews widget into any place of the page using drag&drop tool of Magento Page Builder
- Fix an issue with incorrect fields display after log out was resolved
- New the ability to set the review reminder trigger based on the order status was added
- Improvement the ability to edit 'I recommend this product' and 'Verified Buyer' from backed was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was enhanced
- Fix minor design issues were resolved
- Improvement ability to edit 'I recommend this product' and 'Verified Buyer' from backed was added
- Improvement ability to set the review reminder trigger based on order status was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.0 was enhanced
- Fix minor design issues were resolved
- Fix an issue with deleting review images was resolved
- New ability to create reviews widget and display it on any Magento page was added. Admin is able to display recent or random reviews with average rating no less than specified value in the widget
- Fix an issue with sender email address and store was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches Pro extension was improved
- Fix the issue with 'I recommend it' checkbox style on Firefox was resolved
- Improvement configuration settings were enhanced
- New ability to filter the reviews by star rating was added
- New ability to specify product pros and cons was added
- New an option to enable email field for guests so it is possible to contact them later was added
- New now, you can send the automatic email with the review request to customers who have purchased a product item
- Fix the issue when the 'Verified buyer' label hadn't worked for virtual, bundle and grouped products was resolved
- New the feature to notify customer about admin reply was added
- Improvement the image slider view was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.1.14 was improved