Landing Pages | v1.10.0
More pages with unique content
It's not a secret that for successful online store promotion one need to effectively implement SEO for Magento. The module enables you to create landing pages based on different parameters, so that the page content does not get duplicated. This way you get more unique pages indexed by Google.
To implement complex seo solutions in your store use feature-rich SEO Toolkit module comprised of 7 different search engine optimization extensions.
Higher rankings in search engines
Meta tags for each Magento landing page
One of the most effective Magento SEO tips is to specify individual meta keywords as well as meta title and description for pages, so that they are optimized for the content of each particular page. With the Landing Pages tool you can easily do this for each page of your website.
Support of canonical URLs
The extension includes canonical URLs functionality to prevent content from duplication in search engines. Moreover, it supports category URL suffixes. For example, when you define URL suffix .html for your store product and category pages (System -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Search Engine Optimizations), the extension will include .html suffix in the canonical URL too.
Magento SEO-friendly urls
With this Magento SEO extension you can specify short urls for the pages, like yoursite.com/page1, yoursite.com/page2, etc.
Landing page urls in the sitemap
All links to landing pages are added to the sitemap, after the links to CMS pages.
Quick links to frontend
After the landing page is created, quick links to frontend will be automatically added to the 'Landing Pages' grid. So, you can check whether the landing page is properly configured right from your admin panel.
Better sales conversion
Landing pages for new products and products with special price.
Many customers look for new and discounted products. Knowing this, it is a good thing to create special pages for such customers, so that they can quickly find such products without having to endlessly browse through the whole catalog.
Create landing pages for products on promotion
When offering deals for some type of products (e.g. canon cameras with price less than 200), it is very convenient to create a separate page for such items. Customers will be a lot more likely to find such products and follow your offers. So you get more orders and loyal customers. To double effect, you can combine this extension with Custom Stock Statuses!
Advanced filters for landing page creation
Advanced filter enables you to specify up to 30 flexible product attribute conditions and combine them according to your needs.
Get 3 more advanced filters
Now you can manage products display on landing pages even more effectively. Filter products by:
- Maximal, minimal, and final price;
- Attribute sets;
- Product SKU.
Create pages based on attributes and categories.
You can create Magento landing page templates based on a category and any combination of attributes. E.g. you can show products from phones category of HTC brand and black color.
Easily create landing pages based on search results
Now the creation of landing pages based on search results has become as easy as it can be. Simply specify the word to filter out the products containing this word in any part of the text. There is no more need to specify any other additional symbols.
Show configurable products in the landing page filter results
Since now when we filter the products for the landing page by some attribute, parent configurable products are shown in the filter results.
Improved sorting option for product list management
Manage product list on landing pages more extensively with the help of improved default sorting option. This feature enables you to choose products on such criteria as “New”, “Best Value”, “Most Viewed” and others. Such landing pages arouse a keen customers’ interest and can notably scale up your sells.
Select products from multiple categories
Now you can choose multiple categories from which the products will be displayed on a particular landing page. This easy-to-use feature will help you to carefully fine-tune your landing pages and launch even more effective promotion campaigns.
Fully automated product display
Let's say you have a landing page for new products. The page will automatically update its content and will show new products once you add them to your catalog. This works for all attributes combinations.
- new!Specify the custom design theme for each landing page.
- Show summary products rating and the most attractive product price on the bottom of the landing page with Google Rich Snippets module.
- new!It is possible to import and export landing pages in .csv format.
- You can display only the products which are in stock on landing pages.
- You can choose 1, 2 or 3-column layout for landing pages and customize it.
- It is possible to include CMS-blocks above and under the product list on landing pages.
- Support of Magento multi-website structure.
- Full compatibility with Improved Navigation and Improved Sorting extensions - products on landing pages will be filtered and sorted by these two modules.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- Can I create different landing pages for different store views?
- Can I add some text to my landing page for better SEO?
- How can this Landing Pages module detect new products to display them?
- Can I display products from multiple categories on my landing page?
- Can only particular SKUs be displayed on a landing page?
- Can I use a range for a price attribute?
- Does this module work correctly with the “Enable Flat Categories and Products” option?
- Is it possible to import Landing Pages?
- Is this module compatible with custom navigation extensions?
Ich habe Themengebundenen Seiten erstellt und für Kunden optimiert und Kunden haben jetzt mehr Überblick.
Also wer an SEO denkt, sollte an diese Extension blick werfen.
Their support is amazing.
Products always work as intended!
I can complain about only one thing. I also use Amasty Layered Navigation and once when the modules were updated they caused a couple of issues together. However, the team solved the issue within 3 or 4 hours, and now everything is running smoothly. Just a friendly request – I wish such things never happened=)
The extension makes it really handy to create seo-optimized landing pages. We need that as we create promo pages quite often in our gifts store. We create seasonal individual pages with gifts for him, gifts for her, gifts for children, new gifts, etc. Landing Pages also lets set default sorting by price or best value which is very convenient.
As such pages are temporal, they need to be redirected when promotions end. It would be great to have a redirect option on the general tab in addition to the page status. For example, there could be 4 options in the drop down: enabled, disabled, 302 redirect, 301 redirect, and once I choose one of the redirects, there appears a field for the destination URL. I hope to see that function in the next updates.
But anyway, the extension is great. It’s not bug-free, of course, but still does its job well.
Top notch, super fast and efficient support means I can buy Amasty extensions with confidence that any problems will be resolved quickly.
If you update products in your store, this is the extension you need!