Landing Pages for Magento 1
Good landing pages give you better sales conversion and pages with unique content, which improve your site rankings in search engines. The module lets you decide which content to display on the pages - selected products, banners, text info, CMS blocks. You can specify custom meta tags and short SEO url for each landing page.
- Improve your site SEO to rank higher in search engines
- Landing pages with Magento SEO-friendly urls and custom meta tags
- Create pages for NEW products
- Pages based on categories and product attributes
- ON SALE products with layered navigation
More pages with unique content
It's not a secret that for successful online store promotion one need to effectively implement SEO for Magento. The module enables you to create landing pages based on different parameters, so that the page content does not get duplicated. This way you get more unique pages indexed by Google.
To implement complex seo solutions in your store use feature-rich SEO Toolkit module comprised of 7 different search engine optimization extensions.
Higher rankings in search engines
Meta tags for each Magento landing page
One of the most effective Magento SEO tips is to specify individual meta keywords as well as meta title and description for pages, so that they are optimized for the content of each particular page. With the Landing Pages tool you can easily do this for each page of your website.
Support of canonical URLs
The extension includes canonical URLs functionality to prevent content from duplication in search engines. Moreover, it supports category URL suffixes. For example, when you define URL suffix .html for your store product and category pages (System -> Configuration -> Catalog -> Search Engine Optimizations), the extension will include .html suffix in the canonical URL too.
Build correct SEO-friendly URL structure
With the extension, you can specify short URLs for the pages, like yoursite.com/page1, yoursite.com/page2, etc. Moreover, it is possible to use a proper URL structure: the sub pages aliases with more precise keywords are devided with the slashes.
Landing page urls in the sitemap
All links to landing pages are added to the sitemap, after the links to CMS pages.
Quick links to frontend
After the landing page is created, quick links to frontend will be automatically added to the 'Landing Pages' grid. So, you can check whether the landing page is properly configured right from your admin panel.
Better magento sales pages conversion
Landing pages for new products and products with special price.
Many customers look for new and discounted products. Knowing this, it is a good thing to create special pages for such customers, so that they can quickly find such products without having to endlessly browse through the whole catalog.
Create landing pages for products on promotion
When offering deals for some type of products (e.g. canon cameras with price less than 200), it is very convenient to create a separate page for such items. Customers will be a lot more likely to find such products and follow your offers. So you get more orders and loyal customers. To double effect, you can combine this extension with Custom Stock Statuses!
Advanced filters for landing page creation
Advanced filter enables you to specify up to 30 flexible product attribute conditions and combine them according to your needs.
Get 3 more advanced filters
Now you can manage products display on landing pages even more effectively. Filter products by:
- Maximal, minimal, and final price;
- Attribute sets;
- Product SKU.
Create pages based on attributes and categories.
You can create Magento landing page templates based on a category and any combination of attributes. E.g. you can show products from phones category of HTC brand and black color.
Easily create landing pages based on search results
Now the creation of landing pages based on search results has become as easy as it can be. Simply specify the word to filter out the products containing this word in any part of the text. There is no more need to specify any other additional symbols.
Show configurable products in the landing page filter results
Since now when we filter the products for the landing page by some attribute, parent configurable products are shown in the filter results.
Sorting options for product list management
Enhance customers’ shopping experience with the help of default sorting options. The extension offers you sorting on such criteria as ‘Best value’, ‘Name’ and ‘Price’ to arouse a keen customers’ interest and notably scale up your sells.
Speed up the purchasing process by giving your customers more sorting options with Amasty Improved Sorting module. The extension is fully compatible with Amasty Landing Pages. This compatibility enables customers to easily choose products on advanced sorting criteria ( ‘New’, ‘Top Rated’, ‘Best Sellers’, ‘Most Viewed’, ‘Reviews Count’ etc).
Select products from multiple categories
Now you can choose multiple categories from which the products will be displayed on a particular landing page. This easy-to-use feature will help you to carefully fine-tune your landing pages and launch even more effective promotion campaigns.
Fully automated product display
Let's say you have a landing page for new products. The page will automatically update its content and will show new products once you add them to your catalog. This works for all attributes combinations.
- new!Specify the custom design theme for each landing page.
- Show summary products rating and the most attractive product price on the bottom of the landing page with Google Rich Snippets module.
- new!It is possible to import and export landing pages in .csv format.
- You can display only the products which are in stock on landing pages.
- You can choose 1, 2 or 3-column layout for landing pages and customize it.
- It is possible to include CMS-blocks above and under the product list on landing pages.
- Support of Magento multi-website structure.
- Full compatibility with Improved Navigation and Improved Sorting extensions - products on landing pages will be filtered and sorted by these two modules.
- The extension is fully compatibile with the Full Page Cache extension - speed up your landing pages to create an outstanding user experience.
Upgrade your web store pages with improved navigationYou can greatly enhance landing pages' extension functionality in Magento 2 adding pages to navigation.
The extension supports multi-website structure, so you can create different customized landing pages for separate store views. All you need is to make changes in the general settings. Read on to see the screenshot.
Yes, you can change landing pages. There are two fields – Top Description and Bottom Description – where you can insert text that will be displayed on your landing page.
There are 2 possible algorithms: 1) use magento default attributes "new from" and "new to" or 2) set the new period in the module setting and use product creation date.
Yes, the module allows for displaying products from more than one category on a landing page. Read on to see the screenshot.Read the FULL answer
Yes, with the use of the advanced filter you can set up the condition so that only one SKU of a single product will be displayed on a landing page. Read on to see the screenshot.
Yes, sure. For this, you need to make relevant changes in the advanced filter. Continue reading to see the screenshot.
Our Landing Pages module works well with the Flat Categories and Products option. But in case there are still any issues our support managers will fix them for free.
Yes, with the module you can import/export landing pages in .csv format. Continue reading to see the screenshot.
Our Landing Pages module is fully compatible with default Magento navigation and our Improved Layered Navigation.
If you need to change sort order, please paste this code into the “Layout Update XML” field on the Design tab: <reference name="amlanding_product_list_toolbar"> <action method="setDefaultDirection"><string>desc</string></action> </reference>
Please paste the following code to the Layout Update XML field on Design tab: <reference name="head"><action method="setRobots"><meta>NOINDEX,NOFOLLOW</meta></action></reference>
Can I create different landing pages for different store views?
Can I add some text to my landing page for better SEO?
How can this Landing Pages module detect new products to display them?
Can I display products from multiple categories on my landing page?
Can only particular SKUs be displayed on a landing page?
Can I use a range for a price attribute?
Does this module work correctly with the “Enable Flat Categories and Products” option?
Is it possible to import Landing Pages?
Is this module compatible with custom navigation extensions?
How to change a sort order on a landing page?
How to set noindex, nofollow tags on the landing pages?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Ich habe Themengebundenen Seiten erstellt und für Kunden optimiert und Kunden haben jetzt mehr Überblick.
Also wer an SEO denkt, sollte an diese Extension blick werfen.
Their support is amazing.
Products always work as intended!
I can complain about only one thing. I also use Amasty Layered Navigation and once when the modules were updated they caused a couple of issues together. However, the team solved the issue within 3 or 4 hours, and now everything is running smoothly. Just a friendly request – I wish such things never happened=)
The extension makes it really handy to create seo-optimized landing pages. We need that as we create promo pages quite often in our gifts store. We create seasonal individual pages with gifts for him, gifts for her, gifts for children, new gifts, etc. Landing Pages also lets set default sorting by price or best value which is very convenient.
As such pages are temporal, they need to be redirected when promotions end. It would be great to have a redirect option on the general tab in addition to the page status. For example, there could be 4 options in the drop down: enabled, disabled, 302 redirect, 301 redirect, and once I choose one of the redirects, there appears a field for the destination URL. I hope to see that function in the next updates.
But anyway, the extension is great. It’s not bug-free, of course, but still does its job well.
Top notch, super fast and efficient support means I can buy Amasty extensions with confidence that any problems will be resolved quickly.
If you update products in your store, this is the extension you need!
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix issue with SKU condition was resolved
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Fix the issue with the heading, top and bottom description translation was resolved
- New the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of the installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module configuration page
- Fix the issue with the swatches on the landing pages was resolved
- Performance improvement
- Fixed an issue with the landing page URLs like test and test/test
- Other improvements
- New Allow / in the URL structure
- Compatibility with the SeoShortUrl
- Allows the color swatch on the landing page for the color conditions
- Consider children in "Is on Sale = yes" condition
- Compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation short urls
- Minor improvements
- Possibility to specify custom design (custom theme) for particular landing page
- Notice message added in case root category is not anchor
- Code review according to Magento MarketPlace requirements
- Possibility to include/exclude attribute used for landing page creation to/from the list of the layered navigation filters (when Improved Layered Navigation extension installed)
- Fix for configurable products and flat catalog option
- Updated code for category rules
- New feature: duplicate landing page
- Compatibility with Layered Navigation improved
- Fix for 404 error status for invalid filter page
- Possibility to import/export pages
- Compatibility with 3d party Ajaxcatalog extension
- Fix for RWD responsive theme
- Option to use layered navigation index to show parent products. E.g. when we filter by color, we want to show not just simple products, but the parent configurable product.
- Better support for configurable swatches
- Compatibility with Improved Layered Navigation's feature: Categories Multi-select
- Compatibility with Magento swatches in navigation
- Option to select multiple categories for landing page
- Compatibility improvement
- Option to see and open landing page final URL right from the admin grid
- Better compatibility with 3rd party extensions, because added the same initialization like on category view page (global variables/events)
- Magento 18.104.22.168 security fix
- Optimization for multiselect-type attributes
- Added filter for maximal, minimal, and final price
- New filter condition by Attribute Set
- New conditions for SKU attribute
- New flexible conditions - ability to select several attributes and combine them similar to shopping cart rules.
- Support of Catalog price rules for On Sale pages
- Improved filter option to create landing pages based on particular search results
- Minor bug fix for "or" condition
- Ability to set default sorting for the landing page
- Ability to use either AND or OR logic for attribute conditions.
- Pager optimization
- Code refactoring and optimization
- Possibility to specify title, description and upload image for each landing page
- Special Price date support
- Improvements in advanced filter
- Multiple select attributes "is, is one of".
- Condition "contains".
- Canonical tag support.
- Support of category settings.
- Advanced filter for product attributes.
- Links to landing pages added to the sitemap, after the CMS pages.
- Ability to import landing pages from a csv file.
- Bugfix for httpS and categories in layered navigation.
- Ability to specify new products by the date of creation.
- Bugfix for layered navigation.
- Compatibility with older Magento versions.