Quick View for Magento 1
Enable visitors to quickly view product details and add products to cart right from the pop-up window on a category page. Reduce time on catalog browsing and enhance customer experience.
- Product details preview on the category page
- Ability to add products to cart/wishlist right from the pop-up
- Quick view button customization
- Redirect to shopping cart page
- Ability to submit reviews from the pop-up
Improve customer shopping experience
Want to make your store navigation as clear as possible and provide customers with ultimate shopping experience? With the help of Magento 1 Quick View extension you can simplify catalog browsing process and let customers instantly view product details right on a category page. Due to a handy pop-up window containing all necessary product info customers can make purchase decisions much faster and easily add products to cart right from the pop-up.
Quick View module is compatible with all Magento 1 themes and it flawlessly works on all mobile devices. It's also highly compatible with any Amasty and 3d party modules for product pages.
Flexible Magento 1 quick view settings
Easily configure the Magento 1 product preview window for your frontend website theme and customize the Quick view button according to your needs.
To customize the button you can specify:
- Background color
- Button size
- Button position etc
Informative preview window
With this quick view Magento 1 tool customers can instantly get all necessary product information right from a category page without spending time on visiting numerous product pages. Everything they need to know is placed in a fancy preview window.
Quick view window contains:
- Product image;
- Short and full product description;
- Stock availability;
- Product reviews and additional info;
Besides getting detailed information customers can easily add store items to cart and perform other actions from the Magento quick view product window like if they were on a product page.
The following actions are available:
- Add products to cart/wishlist;
- Add products to compare;
- Write a review;
- Zoom product images (if you have zoom in your theme or have installed a zoom extension);
Redirect to the shopping cart page after Add to cart button is clicked in the Quick View pop-up.
Yes, the Quick View button, as well as the Magento preview window, can be customized in keeping with your needs. See the instructions below.Read the FULL answer
Magento AJAX quick view includes all usual actions like choosing an item configuration, adding it to wishlist/compare, read and write reviews, etc.
Can I customize the Quick View button?
What actions are available on a quick view page?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Installation und Einrichtung war kinderleicht, bloß genauer Doku lesen.
Support ist auch sehr hilfsbereit und blitzschnell! Alle Fragen sowie Hilfe seits Amasty sehr schnell und professionell.
The support this developer can only be described as "above and beyond". Any time I have needed any assistance with any of their modules (including due to conflicts with other modules) they are always willing to go the extra mile to assist!
Popup window with all the necessary product information and add to cart button looks really nice on our online store. I just would like zoom to be a part of this extension too. It is really important when you choose a product. Unfortunately, we had to urgently search for some separate zooming tool to make this feature work.
I also recommend implementing rotation feature. Enabling customers to turn a product and examine all views before making the actual purchase should really boost orders.
On the one hand, an ability to preview products leads to decreasing pages per visit stats. On the other hand, such preview is good for customers (according to my survey ). So I’ll continue using this feature.
As for the extension, it has quite interesting settings I haven’t even thought about before buying. For example, people can add products to carts and wishlists right from the category page. But I’m experimenting on the settings to restrict some of them in preview, so customers will have to visit a product page to complete some actions, for example to write a review.
I do recommend the module to everyone as one of the easiest ways to visibly improve store usability.
1) You can setup the look of the button from backend (no css/html editing is required, which is a big plus)
2) It works perfectly on all devices, including mobile and tablet.
Thanks to the company for selling the same features as you promise.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- New information section was added. Now, you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, the user guide link, conflicts and other useful information right on the module configuration page
- Improvement the configuration page was enhanced
- Fix an issue with fancybox load was resolved
- Improved the product id search process for better compatibility with the custom themes
- Fixed an issue with custom click events for the Quick View link
- Minor improvments
- New Redirect customer to the shopping cart page after adding product to cart
- Updated the jQuery fancybox library
- Code style improvements
- Better compatibility with Amasty Color Swatches
- Fix for JS issue which prevented normal workflow on touch devices
- Improvements for redirecting to shopping card after product added
- Minor compatibility improvement
- A number of minor improvements