Unique Product URL for Magento 2
Create unique product URLs to avoid situations when a product has multiple links to it. Settle the desired URL depth level to optimize the paths to your product pages and make them search engine friendly.
- Utilize a short path or a long one in a product URL
- Select the pass by a sum of characters or URL depth level
- Redirect secondary URLs to the main one automatically
- Ignore certain categories in a product’s link
- Customize breadcrumbs according to URL or category
SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY URLS FOR PRODUCT PAGES
Search engine ranking is crucial for your e-commerce business. The correct in-store pages indexation influence their chances to be discovered by your potential customers. That's why it is so important to keep each product's URL unique. Using this handy extension, you are able to completely eliminate most of the issues regarding duplicate content and take full control of product URLs. Moreover, you can modify the default Magento breadcrumbs in order to display current URL or the last visited category.
Include category and subcategory names in product URL
Set the length of the category path
Use the shortest variant or the longest one as the category path in product URL to include both a category and subcategories. Alternatively, you can limit a URL to the shortest number of categories. Moreover, you can always return to the Magento default options.
Define the condition to create exclusive product URLs
Tell Magento how to check the length of each category path. You can either select the URL depth level or the total sum of characters in the path. That scenario will be used to set the number of categories and subcategories in URL.
Advanced breadcrumbs customization
Automated 301 redirect to canonical URL
An extra step to avoid duplicate content in the store is to enable redirects from the existing secondary URLs to the main canonical one.
Exclude a category path from product URL
Sometimes you may need to avoid adding some categories or subcategories to a product link. With the extension, you can select a custom set of categories to be removed from product URLs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.4)
- Improvement compatibility with Amasty AMP extension was improved
- Fix we reviewed and corrected the behavior of Breadcrumbs settings
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer was improved
- Fix categories are no longer getting added to meta title
- Fix issue with module configuration was resolved
- Fix the issue with module configuration was resolved
- Fix an issue with breadcrumbs was resolved
- Fix an issue with the breadcrumbs order was resolved
- Improvement the module configuration was enhanced
- Fix the issue on a product page was resolved
- Fix the issue after adding product to the cart was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.2.4 was added
- Improvement SEO friendly URL enhancement was made
- Fix the issue with the sorting URLs by characters was fixed
- Fixed an issue with the canonical URL and 301 redirect
- Fixed an issue with incorrect longest / shortest paths in url-rewrites
- Fixed the breadcrumbs issue with several categories with the same url key
- Minor fixes
- Minor fixes
- Fix minor issue