SugarCRM Bridge for Magento 1
Optimize your business processes through Magento and SugarCRM synchronization. Increase your online presence and boost your web store revenue.
- Synchronization process with no cron job
- Export online buyers and orders to SugarCRM
- Easily configure integration operations
- Enjoy flexible field mapping
- Keep track of abandoned carts
The key to more sales for retailers
If you are the owner of both offline and online shops you’re possibly in search of solution that helps to combine these two areas of your business for better sales analysis and conversion rate.
To solve this pressing problem once and for all Amasty suggests SugarCRM Bridge. This Magento CRM extension helps the merchants to integrate and synchronize Magento sales data with the CRM records. Being the extremely efficient and time-saving tool, SugarCRM Bridge provides business process optimization and, as a consequence, online sales growth.
Build a bridge between Magento and SugarCRM
Export online buyers and orders to SugarCRM
SugarCRM plugin provides export of Magento clients as Leads, Contacts or Accounts, as well as integration of online store orders with Cases or Opportunities. Also you get the list of online customers and their orders on SugarCRM grid.
Keep data of online and offline sales in one place
Due to Magento & CRM integration you can effortlessly collect and keep the information of both online and offline sales just in your CRM. Make your life easy and manage your business even if you're offline.
Easily map Magento and SugarCRM fields
This Magento CRM extension ensures mapping any Magento and SugarCRM fields. Plug-in PHP code processor allows handling Magento information and/or associate fields before transferring the data into SugarCRM. For instance, you can associate "Waiting for checkout” field in Magento with “Prospecting” in SugarCRM.
Configure Magento SugarCRM integration for user operations
In the Magento CRM plugin settings you can specify which user operations need to be processed. You can enable or disable insert, update and delete operations for Accounts, Contacts and Leads.
Re-synchronization in case of connection failures
When there are some troubles with CRM server connection, the data which haven’t been sent to SugarCRM will be saved and transferred to the CRM after connection recovering. Running this Magento CRM module you may be quite sure that you won’t lose the valuable commercial information.
Get useful statistics
Track each item the unregistered user added to cart
With the extension, you can keep a track of all the products which have been added to the shopping cart even when a customer is not logged in. By the time the user registration is succeed the module send this data to SugarCRM. The module gives you a possibility to bind a cart to a client account.
Keep a track of abandoned shopping carts
Magento-SugarCRM Bridge enables you to track Magento store visitors who left their shopping carts and forward the checkout information to SugarCRM. So, you can see on what step the cart was abandoned right through the Opportunities/Cases status in the CRM.
SugarCRM Bridge extension for Magento allows you to connect your store with the SugarCRM system and synchronize data in real time.
The module uses the flexible mapping system to connect multiple fields from Magento to SugarCRM and map any Magento and SugarCRM fields. Built-in PHP code processor lets you process eCommerce data and/or combine fields before inserting results into SugarCRM.
Magento SugarCRM Bridge extension allows you to export your Magento customers to SugarCRM as leads, contacts or accounts. Magento orders can be exported to Cases and Opportunities in SugarCRM.
Currently, the Magento SugarCRM bridge extension enables only one way synchronization: from Magento to SugarCRM.
The SugarCRM Bridge extension saves information about every item that is being added to a cart by any user and connects this information to the record in SugarCRM when the user registers or logs in. The bridge can also associate a shopping cart with a customer-linked account.
As every checkout step taken by user can be recorded in the SugarCRM opportunities/cases status, you can see at what stage the cart was left. This tool is available in the Bridge version 1.3 and higher.
Magento-Sugar CRM integration bridge supports Magento Community versions 1.3, 1.4.X, 1.5.X, 1.6.X, 1.7.X, 1.8.X, Enterprise Edition Version 1.9.X, 1.10.X, 1.11.X, 1.12.X, 1.13.X; SugarCRM Community 5.2 and above, SugarCRM PRO.
In case of the connection failure the built-in error handling system enables re-synchronization and all records that were not sent to SugarCRM will be kept in line and copied to the CRM when the connection will be restored.
Please double-check if you have SOAP installed on your server, usually SugarCRM SOAP located at "sugarcrmURL"/soap.php. If it is not installed please ask your hoster to install it.
In this case we’ll provide you with a special script that allows transferring a lot of data by breaking it into smaller parts. If you need this script to perform synchronization please contact our support team.
How to connect a Magento store and a SugarCRM system?
How does the synchronization with SugarCRM occurs?
What information can be exported to SugarCRM?
Does the SugarCRM Bridge works only in one way?
Can I receive information about the activities of the not logged in users?
Can I track abandoned shopping carts in Magento using SugarCRM?
What Magento and SugarCRM versions are supported by this extension?
Will I lose my records if connection problem with CRM appears?
How can I find the SOAP location? What if I have the SOAP error?
I have thousands of records in my store – how can I perform synchronization and send all the records to the CRM?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Yes, it doesn't work right out of the box and I had to disturb support guys to help me with some mapping settings. They responded in a couple of hours and the issue was fixed. I do recommend this handy addon to everyone who needs magento and sugar crm synchronization. Well done, guys!
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix security issues were resolved
- Fix the issues with the 'user login' and 'place order' transactions were fixed
- Compatibility with older PHP versions is added
- Compatibility with older versions of SOAP is added
- Tested the compatibility with the latest Magento CE 126.96.36.199 release
- Added the ability to disable bridge functionality in the module settings
- Added the ability to disable the error display on the frontend and in the backend
- Added the ability to specify cases when Magento customer and order synchronization with SugarCRM modules can be implemented
- Bridge settings interface improved
- Minor bug fixes
- Compatibility with the Magento Enterprise Edition is added
- Error log system improvements
- Minor bug fixes
- New added a feature to sync customers with SugarCRM accounts
- New added an option to link a shopping cart to a customer-linked account
- New added the error handling system (when the SugarCRM servers are not available or connection problems appear)
- New added the synchronization criteria specification feature
- New added the new customer data processing method when sending to SugarCRM
- New added the package installation option
- Fixed an issue with the empty fields mapping for Contacts and Leads
- Fixed an issue with the adding new Magento customers (orders) in case of the SugarCRM server error
- Expanded the consistency of the bridge operation
- Fixed minor bugs
- Compatibility with Magento 1.6.0, 1.6.1, and 1.6.2 is added
- Added the sales order stages mapping functionality with the SugarCRM opportunities/cases statuses for better tracking of the abandoned carts
- Added the ability to track items that are added to the cart and proceeded to checkout
- Added the ability to import the bundle product details from Magento to the SugarCRM order description
- Now, the module contains a transaction script that will merge the shopping cart records in SugarCRM
- Added the ability to distribute the user access permissions with the Magento user roles
- Added the ability to import the existing users to SugarCRM from Magento
- Added the ability to import the existing orders to SugarCRM from Magento