ADVANCED OPPORTUNITIES TO IMPROVE SEO
Make your web store more SEO-friendly
You have a web store full of highly-demanded goods and their descriptions are great as well. You did a great job to satisfy your customers. But dealing with SEO, apart from visitors, you have to care about search engine crawlers. XML sitemap extension will help you to introduce your web store to Google in the most appropriate way.
Google robots will certainly find necessary pages
Search engine crawlers need their guide to scan your website. They use a sitemap, which contains all the necessary group of links. Robots take it as a basis when indexing the pages. With Magento 2 Sitemap extension, search engine crawlers are going to find new pages faster and more efficiently. Let your web store be the original source of your content.
Better functionality for proper setting
Include any links in your sitemaps:
Magento 2 XML sitemap allows to include links from various locations:
Include images in the sitemap to bring more traffic
Magento 2 Google® sitemap extension offers an easy way to include any images in your sitemap. Included images may bring you more traffic when Google indexes them.
Relevant language and content for your target audience
When you want to translate your website (fully or only some templates) to properly present it to the different regional groups, you need to take SEO into consideration. Hreflang tag feature will help you to point Google what is relevant content to a particular audience and display it in the search results.
- Use hreflang to find alternative links within one website or between various;
- Select the language you want to share your content in;
- Select the country you want to introduce your content in;
- Relate various pages based on UUIDs, URL Keys, or IDs.
Google guidelines are followed and respected
To meet all Google's requirements, it is possible to set the maximal quantity of items per sitemap's file. You can also specify the maximal file size in Kb: when it is exceeded, there is a specific index file created.
Remove links easily
For SEO purposes, you may want to exclude some of the links from your sitemaps. You can input URLs to exclude in the general configuration or specifically input URL keys in CMS pages settings.
All the sitemaps in one place
Use a handy grid with all the sitemaps. Easily generate, duplicate, edit, and delete sitemaps on one page. With the grid, you can have a clear vision of the sitemap's parameters, such as selected stores, path, URL, and the time it was generated.
More reliability with advanced settings
There are detailed settings, concerning the priority and frequency. You can set the values specifically for each group of links: Products, Categories, CMS pages, and Extra links. The more appropriate settings you have, the more reliability and trust to your site from Google.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.3.14 - February 08, 2019
– Fix: an issue with using http instead of https for some cms pages and images was resolved
Version 1.3.13 - December 13, 2018
– Compatibility: the compatibility with Amasty Improved Layered Navigation extension was enhanced
Version 1.3.12 - October 09, 2018
– Improvement: the limit of external links was enlarged
Version 1.3.11 - September 21, 2018
– New: Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful info right on the module Configuration page
Version 1.3.10 - September 13, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the mass delete action was fixed
Version 1.3.9 - August 27, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the date format was resolved