Product Option Templates for Magento 2
Boost revenue by offering customers extra products and services on the original product pages. Quickly assign option templates to large product groups via mass action, easily configure display of the custom options you offer by using swatches and option dependencies.
- Display custom options as text, color and image swatches
- Quickly assign option templates to many products in bulk
- Manage options’ display with flexible option dependencies
- Duplicate product options to quickly create new templates
- Conveniently manage all option templates from the grid
Today’s customers expect to see all possible product options (e.g. available colors, size, material, etc.) before making a purchasing decision. The best way to meet their demands is to add various options to your goods. The default Magento functionality makes the process challenging, since it requires to add options manually for each product, which is extremely time-wasting.
Our Magento 2 Custom Options extension is designed to maximally simplify and harmonize the process. Provide buyers with a wide choice of Magento 2 Product Options: add materials info, related items and services, price variations, etc. Easily configure smart option dependencies. Save time by assigning custom option templates to many products at a time via mass action.
What benefits do you get for your store
Streamline customers’ shopping experience by offering extra product options
Avoid extra manual work by applying mass-assigning templates to your products
Manage options’ display creating smart dependencies among the options
GROW REVENUE WITH PERSONALIZED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
How to increase the average check with custom options
Don’t waste time creating separate pages for multiple small accompanying items to your products (e. g., color customization options, gift wrap, extended warranty, exclusive delivery options, spare parts). With Magento 2 Custom Option extension, you can easily add various related items and services to products as custom options on the same product page.
How to create engaging shopping scenarios with custom options
Choose whether and when to display certain extra product options for your customers. This extension allows to flexibly configure smart option dependencies among the options using the 'OR'-type operator. Thus you can make some child options to be displayed only if certain parent option or options were selected by a customer.
How to provide extra offerings to specific customer segments
Configure the ‘AND’-type of option dependency to make a certain option visible only to those customers who have picked the other two or more specific options together. Using this rule, you can encourage сustomers to consider one more expensive option if they already have picked two other expensive options together (e.g., feel free to offer an extended warranty for those who have already picked a set of expensive product customizations).
ENGAGE CUSTOMERS WITH CATCHY OPTIONS
Offer a wider range of color options for your products
Make user experience more intuitive with image swatches
Customize text color and size to highlight your options
Describe options with the text where images are irrelevant
Easily manage custom options via templates
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.5)
- Fix we resolved issue related to creating order process from admin
- Improvment we covered dependency functionality of the extension with MFTF
- New now it's possible to duplicate the option with all values and dependencies
- Improvement we enhanced the UX of dependency functionality to make it more convenient to use and intuitively understandable
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Enterprise version was improved
- New now it's possible to create and edit templates right from the Template List grid
- New GraphQL read compatibility was added
- New now you can custom stylize options in templates: specify font colors and sizes, add swatches to selectable options
- Fix issue with showing option values after module upgrade was resolved
- New we added the functionality of configuring dependencies between template's options
- Fix we resolved the issue with manual products' adding under Configurations tab on product edit page