- Add Product Variations Easily create product options templates
- Templates Grid View all existing templates
- Frontend Example Display related items and services on the product pages
Product Option Templates for Magento 2
Boost revenue by offering buyers extra products and services on the original product pages. Quickly assign option templates to large groups of goods via mass action, easily configure display of the custom options you offer by using swatches and dependencies.
- Display custom options as text, color and image swatches
- Quickly assign templates to many products in bulk
- Manage variants display with flexible option dependencies
- Duplicate product variations to quickly create new templates
- Conveniently manage all option patterns from the grid
Today’s customers expect to see all possible product alternatives (e.g. available colors, size, material, etc.) before making a purchasing decision. The best way to meet their demands is to add various options to your goods. The default Magento functionality makes the process challenging, since it requires to add variants manually for each item, which is extremely time-wasting.
Magento 2 Custom Options extension is designed to offer extra product customizations and services right on the product pages. Provide buyers with a wide choice of advanced product options for Magento 2: add materials info, related items and services, price variations, etc. Easily configure smart selection dependencies. Save time by assigning custom product templates to many Magento items at a time via mass action.
What benefits do you get for your store
Streamline customers’ shopping experience by presenting extra item variations
Avoid extra manual work by applying mass-assigning templates to your goods
Manage options’ display creating smart dependencies
Grow revenue with personalized customer experience
How to increase the average check with custom options
Don’t waste time creating separate pages for multiple small accompanying items to your products (e. g., color customization settings, gift wrap, extended warranty, exclusive delivery opportunities, spare parts). With Magento 2 Custom Option extension, you can easily add various related items and services to items as extra alternatives on the same product page.
How to create engaging Magento 2 shopping scenarios with dependent custom options
Choose whether and when to display certain extra selling customizations for your users. This extension allows to flexibly configure smart dependencies among the variations using the 'OR'-type operator. Thus you can make some child suboptions to be displayed only if certain parent options were selected by a customer.
How to provide extra offerings to specific customer segments
Configure the ‘AND’-type of option dependency to make a certain configuration visible only to those shoppers who have picked the other two or more specific customizations together. Using this rule, you can encourage сustomers to consider one more expensive option if they already have picked two other expensive alternatives together (e.g., feel free to promote an extended warranty for those who have already picked a set of expensive customizations).
Engage shoppers with catchy alternatives
Offer a wider range of color choices for your offers
Make user experience more intuitive with image swatches
Customize text color and product size to highlight your Magento options
Describe options with the text where images are irrelevant
Manage Magento 2 custom options via advanced templates
This extension is not only about enhancing customer experience and customizing display, but also it is about how smoothly all these configurations can be done and then managed.
How to enable sorting by price in Magento 2?
The navigation in the store should be such that it is easy for the buyer to find the desired offer. Sorting products by price in Magento 2 is one way to improve the customer experience. You can use the Improved Sorting extension to enable this function.
The Magento 2 Custom Options Swatches takes into account custom options’ when it calculates product's final price. Check the full answer to see the final price calculation model.
Do you need specific features added so you can achieve your business goals?
Drop us a line and we'll customize this extension for you!
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.6
- Compatibility we improved the compatibility with Magento 2.4.5
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.4
- Improvement we switched the module to a declarative schema
- Fix we resolved issue with Mass Assign Templates on Magento Enterprise edition
- Fix we resolved issue with applying Font Size and Font Color to date options
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.5+ and Magento 2.4.0+
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility with Amasty Extended Product Grid with Editor
- Fix we corrected the list of available options displayed in dependency tab upon template editing
- Improvment we covered dependency functionality of the extension with MFTF
- Fix we resolved issue related to creating order process from admin
- New now it's possible to duplicate the option with all values and dependencies
- Improvement we enhanced the UX of dependency functionality to make it more convenient to use and intuitively understandable
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Enterprise version was improved
- New now it's possible to create and edit templates right from the Template List grid
- New GraphQL read compatibility was added
- New now you can custom stylize options in templates: specify font colors and sizes, add swatches to selectable options
- Fix issue with showing option values after module upgrade was resolved
- New we added the functionality of configuring dependencies between template's options
- Fix we resolved the issue with manual products' adding under Configurations tab on product edit page