Special Occasion Coupons for Magento 2
Generate and send discount coupons based on birthdays, newsletter subscriptions, order placement and other events. Use custom email templates to draw customers’ attention and build their loyalty.
- Generate coupons based on multiple events
- Send promo codes to customers automatically
- Choose the date of dispatch and set the expiry period for each coupon type
- Automatically delete unused coupons
- Use predefined or custom email templates
It’s obvious that a timely offered discount builds customer loyalty and significantly increases the chances of conversion. But if you are running a huge online store, you’ll hardly be able to generate and timely provide personal discounts to thousands of customers.
Automatically generate and send coupons of multiple types
Wishlists clearly indicate that customers are interested in your products and are almost ready to start shopping. Use this opportunity to boost the number of orders by providing visitors with a discount once they add products to a wishlist.
Encourage customers to subscribe to your newsletter by offering a tempting deal. Apart from that, this is an easy and effective way to enrich your customer emails list for marketing purposes.
Want to motivate store visitors to buy more and increase the average order value? Just send a discount promo code right after customer’s registration.
One more year since registration
As soon as customer retention is one of the most vital things for each store, sending 'One more year with us' promo coupons is an effective way to show your love and attention to clients.
Wish customers a happy birthday by sending them special promo codes. The module will automatically dispatch emails with warm greetings and discounts on a specified date. Also, the extension is protected from abuse: the coupon code can be sent only once per year even if the user changed his birth date.
No customer activity
Send discount coupons to customers who haven’t visited your store for a long time to motivate them come back and make purchases. This easy, but very effective step will definitely help you increase sales.
Offer promo codes to shoppers who have just placed an order in your store. Due to a timely sent incentive you are more likely to win their loyalty and make them return to your website for more purchases.
Fine-tune coupons dispatch
Configure the following options for each coupon type:
- Set a time period after the event when the promo code will be sent (it's possible to send a birthday coupon before the birth date).
- Use a separate email template for each coupon type.
- Choose the discount type (percent of product price discount; fixed amount discount; fixed amount discount for whole cart).
- Set the discount amount.
- Indicate an expiry period.
- Limit the number of coupon uses.
- Specify customer groups for which the coupon will be available.
- Set the minimal order subtotal.
NOTE: You can set all these options per store view and website.
Automatically remove expired coupons
Specify the time period after which invalid promo codes should be deleted. This way you'll be able to keep your promo code base clean and up-to-date.
Customize email templates
The extension lets you choose whether to use predefined email templates or create your own custom template for each coupon type to amaze your customers with catchy images and informative texts.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.5)
- Fix we solved the problem with email sending after order place
- Fix we solved the problem with sending coupon code before order completing
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed.
- Improvement the code was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.x was enhanced