Generate and Import Coupons for Magento 2
Reduce time spent on coupon management by generating and importing an unlimited number of promo codes in a couple of clicks. Easily track coupon usage statistics and export codes for your affiliates.
- Generate and import thousands of coupons per cart price rule
- View end export detailed coupon usage reports
- Provide coupons via URLs
- Use handy coupon templates for accurate codes generation
- Offer deals on Groupon and other deal hosting services
Looking for an effective tool to make coupon management process as easy as it can be? With the Generate and Import Coupons extension for Magento 2, you'll be able to create, import and export thousands of promo codes in seconds. Quickly generate multiple coupons per cart price rule with the help of a handy customizable template. Keep all the coupons you create over total control due to automatically generated code usage reports. Share coupons with affiliates and sales representatives to drive more customers to your website and boost sales. Get statistics on your promotional efforts as well as the entire Magento 2 store performance with the advanced e-commerce reports tool.
Speed up coupon generation process
Add multiple coupons per cart price rule
Create an unlimited number of coupon codes for each cart price rule using a smart Magento 2 coupon code generator. Therefore, you won't have to create one and the same promo rule again and again to get multiple codes for a particular promotion.
Import promo codes in bulk
Import an unlimited number of codes from a CSV file to any cart price rule. This feature will help you to instantly assign multiple promo codes to the rule you need. All imported coupons will automatically inherit all setting values from the main rule coupon. To download an example of a CSV file click on the button below.
Customize templates for promo codes creation
All automatically generated coupons are based on a custom template you create. You can use a unique template for each new coupons portion. Smart coupon generation system replaces 'L' and 'D' symbols used within templates with random letters and digits. Therefore, it's possible to generate thousands of promo codes in one go. Coupons can be easily exported or deleted from the list.
Edit coupons more easily
You can skip to coupons' editing right from the coupons' list. Specify the amount of uses per coupon and uses per customer.
Work with Groupon-like websites and affiliates
Track coupons usage
The module automatically generates detailed coupon usage reports that will be extremely helpful for cooperation with discount services. Apart from basic coupon information reports include tracking numbers and can be easily exported to CSV files. Promo codes usage reports work both for manually created coupons and imported ones.
Export promo codes
The Magento 2 discount coupon extension lets you export coupon codes to CSV or XML files in one click. Along with coupon codes the files contain information about the date of creation and the number of uses. You can provide exported coupons to your affiliates or sales representatives for further distribution.
Distribute coupons via URLs
With the extension you can create links like https://example.com/landing-page.html?coupon=NYC-178 to automatically apply coupons once store visitors click on the links. This option works great for promo banners. Besides, you can also place discount code links on your affiliate sites to make your promotions attract more customers.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement message in case of import error was added
- Fix the issue with order quotes after applying coupon codes by URL in admin area was resolved
- Improvement "expiration date", "uses per customer" and "uses per coupon" fields were added to import
- Fix the issue with incorrect notification on cart page was fixed
- Fix the issue with number of uses coupon codes per customer was fixed
- Fix the issue with reapplying a coupon code was resolved
- Fix the issue with the Back button in the edit coupon section was resolved
- Fix the issue with the coupon code removing was resolved
- Fix the issue with applying coupon from an URL was resolved
- Fix the issue with tax application was fixed
- The issue with coupons import was fixed
- Removing imported file even if import failed
- It is now possible to edit coupon properties from the coupons grid
- Fix for working with database when tables have prefix
- Working with multiple tracking numbers corrected