Speed up coupon generation process
Create multiple coupons per cart price rule
Generate an unlimited number of coupon codes for each cart price rule. Therefore, you won't have to create one and the same promo rule again and again to get multiple codes for a particular promotion.
Import promo codes in bulk
Import an unlimited number of codes from a CSV file to any cart price rule. This feature will help you to instantly assign multiple promo codes to the rule you need. All imported coupons will automatically inherit all setting values from the main rule coupon. To download an example of a CSV file click on the button below.
Customize templates for promo codes creation
All automatically generated coupons are based on a custom template you create. You can use a unique template for each new coupons portion. Smart coupon generation system replaces 'L' and 'D' symbols used within templates with random letters and digits. Therefore, it's possible to generate thousands of promo codes in one go. Coupons can be easily exported or deleted from the list.
Edit coupons more easily
You can skip to coupons' editing right from the coupons' list. Specify the amount of uses per coupon and uses per customer.
Work with Groupon-like websites and affiliates
Track coupons usage
The module automatically generates detailed coupon usage reports that will be extremely helpful for cooperation with discount services. Apart from basic coupon information reports include tracking numbers and can be easily exported to CSV files. Promo codes usage reports work both for manually created coupons and imported ones.
Export promo codes
The Magento 2 discount coupon extension lets you export coupon codes to CSV or XML files in one click. Along with coupon codes the files contain information about the date of creation and the number of uses. You can provide exported coupons to your affiliates or sales representatives for further distribution.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.1.5 - August 22, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the Back button in the edit coupon section was resolved
– Fix: the issue with the coupon code removing was resolved
Version 1.1.4 - August 09, 2018
– Fix: the issue with applying coupon from an URL was resolved
Version 1.1.3 - June 07, 2018
– Fix: the issue with tax application was fixed
Version 1.1.2 - December 11, 2017
– The issue with coupons import was fixed
Version 1.1.1 - August 21, 2017
– Removing imported file even if import failed
Version 1.1.0 - August 17, 2017
– It is now possible to edit coupon properties from the coupons grid
Version 1.0.1 - November 23, 2016
– Fix for working with database when tables have prefix
– Working with multiple tracking numbers corrected