Multiple Coupons | v1.3.4
Make it easy to use discounts to build great relations with customers.
Let customers apply multiple coupons to increase their loyalty.
Let's say, you've generated a lot of coupons based on different rules. It's very inconvenient for your customers and even a bit absurd to place several orders to be able to use all coupons. Some customers will get discouraged to place additional orders, which converts into lost revenue for you. Imagine, your customer has 2 coupons: 10% Magento discount code on every piece and 10$ flat discount. If she wants to make a significant purchase, she will be happy to use both coupons at once, while you’ll get a loyal customer as a result.
Give the comfort to both registered and guest customers.
Multiple coupons can be applied by both registered and guest customers.
new!Show used coupon codes.
Customers can see the list of coupons they've applied on shopping cart page, so they know which discounts they've used. Also used coupon codes are displayed at order view pages both in admin panel and in customers' account.
Clearly manage coupon usage not to lose profit.
Specify coupon codes which can not be used together with other codes.
When some shopping cart rule offers a significant discount, let’s say 70%, you may want this rule to be used only without other discounts. With the extension you can specify the list of coupons, which can be used only individually.
Choose whether to allow multiple coupons from the same shopping cart price rule per order.
Let’s imagine you have a shopping cart price rule, which allows to get 2nd shirt for free when you buy one item from ‘Shirt’ category. You can decide, whether a customer can use several coupons from this cart rule in one order or not.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- Does the module work with One Step Checkout extension?
- Can multiple coupon codes be entered via admin while creating an order?
- Can I allow customers to use several coupons from the same promo rule?
- Can I limit the number of coupons a customer can use per order?
- Can I restrict certain coupons to be used with other discount codes?
- Does the module work with already existing coupons?
- Can several coupons be used by guest customers?
- How does the sequence of the added coupons get determined?
In this case Multiple Coupons became the doctor for our shop. Quick and right reaction from Amasty Team helped us to save our great annual promotion.
And without any doubts customers are also happy.
But we suddenly recollect that it can be problems for customs with two or more coupons. In this case Multiple Coupons extension rescued us.
In a week all practically all customers used their coupons.
To make a conclusion this extension will suite for shops which work with coupons.
I had an issue that wasn't related to the extension and once support guided me how to apply the proper sales rule condition, I was able to setup my multiple coupons scenario perfectly.
dizmarkie , Magento Connect
Works perfectly with CE 188.8.131.52 !
We've bought firstly another extension (J2T MultiCoupon) because it was a bit cheaper - but this extension didn't work so we've decided to invest money again for your solution.
designverign, Magento Connect
Flaxton, Magento Connect
Will bring new possibilities to us for our emailmarketing campaigns.
Support is very good and willing to help anyway you want.