Mass Product Actions for Magento 2
Increase the efficiency of the catalog management. Change prices, manage attribute sets and categories, spread custom options and images, and related products. Apply bulk modifications to multiple products and tweak the actions menu to display only required actions.
- Apply mass price modifications and customize the price rounding
- Easily copy and spread attributes, custom options, and images
- Perform fast delete of multiple products
- Easily relate products and create up-sells and cross-sells
- Adjust the actions menu and display only the necessary options
Stop wasting your valuable time updating the product catalog. With the Magento 2 Mass Product Actions extension the whole range of monotonous and tiring tasks can be done in a couple of clicks. Just select the products and choose the appropriate action to spread the modification to all the items.
Magento 2 mass price update actions
Updating price and special price
Instead of changing price per product and giving extra work to your store admins, you can simply select products that require changes and apply a mass action to them. Notice that price can be increased or decreased both by a certain percentage and by a flat amount. The same thing works for special prices with ‘Modify special price’ tools.
Modify price and special price using cost
If you work with different suppliers, you obviously add a margin to the product cost. The module allows to simplify all the work with pricelists by applying Magento 2 bulk price change based on cost. Quickly escalate or lower prices to keep your budget balanced and pricelists up to date.
Update all price types
Adjusting price based attributes including tier prices and group prices is not a problem with the help of this module. Magento 2 bulk price update is possible with just one action; all changes will take place immediately.
The module can automatically round prices. You can choose mathematical rules logic to make price, for example, 5.00 instead of 4.67; or you can round prices to a specific value and get 6.99 instead of 6,82. This feature is extremely handy to create a pricelist based on a single standard and hide all odd-looking values.
Create product relations in a few clicks
Easily configure product relations
These algorithms work the same for related, up-sell and cross-sell products in Magento 2. All relations can be quickly removed by a mass action.
Default one-way linking
With the extension for Magento 2 you can use mass actions to add links to the selected products. For instance, coffee mill will become a cross-sell for coffee.
Creates backward links between products. Imagine you are selling lighters, wood and cigarettes. If you indicate wood and cigarettes as up-sells for lighter, the lighter would become an up-sell for both, but wood and cigarettes would not become up-sells for each other.
Creates cross links between products. Let's say you have products A, B, C and D and want all these products to be cross-sells for each other. Activate the multi-way relating algorithm to do this. Then select products B, C and D on the product grid, choose 'Cross-sell' action, indicate ID of product A in the special text field and click 'Apply'. Thus, the relations between Magento 2 products will be added via mass action.
Easily edit product information
Bulk product updating
In Magento 2 bulk edit products options are absolutely necessary. Changing products one by one can take forever and burn all you nerves. This module is meant to save you from headaches.
Most common actions now can be applied to as many products as you need and it won’t take more than a minute:
- Copy custom options to a large number of positions;
- Copy attribute values and extend them from one product to a group of positions;
- You can also change attribute sets and products' visibility;
- The module enables you to copy images with all the information (base image, thumbnail, etc.) from one product to as many of them as you like. Images can be just as easily removed by a mass action.
Magento 2 mass actions with categories
The module allows you to assign and replace categories for multiple products in just one click.
How to add mass action to the product grid in Magento 2?
- Install Mass Product Actions plugin by Amasty.
- Log into Admin Panel and navigate to Stores —> Configuration —> Amasty Extensions —> Mass Product Action.
- In the General tab, find the Enabled Actions field and choose what mass action you need.
- Save the changes.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement we added a new action which deleting custom options from products
- Fix we solved the problem with editing Advanced Prices from product grid
- Fix we solved the problem with mass actions on Magento Commerce
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Fix the issue with 'Related', 'Cross-Sell' and 'Up-Sell' actions while 'Product Linking Algorithm' = Multi OR Two Way' was resolved
- Fix the issue with showing a white page while assigning products to a category was fixed
- Improvement we have added the 'All Groups' option to the Advanced Pricing 'Customer Group' drop down
- Fix the issue with Updating Advanced Prices via mass action
- Fix the issue with displaying mass action in the drop-down menu on Magento 2.3.x was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento EE was enhanced
- Fix the issue with not showing actions on Magento 2.3 was resolved
- New the new action 'change visibility' was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the error while using the 'Relate' action was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'Relate' action was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'Hide from Product Page' image attribute while copying images via mass action was resolved
- Fix the issue with changing prices via mass action was resolved
- Improvement now a drop-down list of attribute sets names is available while using the "Change attribute set" action
- New the ability to mass edit tier prices was added
- Fix the issue with assigning cross-sells, up-sells and related products via the mass action was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the change status action
- Fixed an issue with the error after the mass attribute changing action
- Improvement when a user adds the weight to a product, the flag automatically changes from 'No weight' to 'Has weight'
- Fixed an issue with custom options display on the client side after copying via mass actions
- Fixed an issue with showing mass product actions on the customers grid
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed
- Fixed logic for Select All action
- Minor improvements
- A number of minor improvements
- Compatibility for Magento EE improved
- Fix for issue with required field message
- Fix for table prefixes in the database
- Fix for copying product custom options
- Improvement for action which modifies special price based on a regular price
- Improvements for newer Magento versions
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Compatibility improvements and bugfix