Mass Product Actions for Magento 2
Increase the efficiency of the catalog management. Change prices, manage attribute sets and categories, spread custom options and images, and related products. Apply bulk modifications to multiple products and tweak the actions menu to display only required actions.
- Apply mass price modifications and customize the price rounding
- Easily copy and spread attributes, custom options, and images
- Perform fast delete of multiple products
- Easily relate products and create up-sells and cross-sells
- Adjust the actions menu and display only the necessary options
Product catalog management is a challenging task, especially for large stores. As the default product grid has a limited number of editing options, it becomes extremely time-consuming if you sell thousands of products. Moreover, the chance to make an error is much higher if you constantly need to update product information manually.
Stop wasting your valuable time updating the product catalog. With the Magento 2 Mass Product Actions extension, the whole range of monotonous and tiring tasks can be done in a couple of clicks. Just select the products and choose the appropriate action to spread the modification to all the items. In addition to this, the extension reduces the chance of manual mistake.
Create product relations in a few clicks
Easily configure product relations
Default one-way linking
With the extension for Magento 2, you can use mass actions to add links to the selected products. For instance, coffee mill will become a cross-sell for coffee. All you need to do is to establish the relations right from the product grid.
Creates backward links between products. Imagine you are selling lighters, wood and cigarettes. If you indicate wood and cigarettes as up-sells for lighter, the lighter would become an up-sell for both, but wood and cigarettes would not become up-sells for each other.
Creates cross links between products. Multi-way is the most flexible algorithm as it allows store admins to set multiple up-sells and increase the average order value even more. Using the feature, you may significantly improve the related products effectiveness due to the relevant offers, or even propose products as a bundle. How does it work? Let's say you have products A, B, C and D and want all these products to be cross-sells for each other. Activate the multi-way relating algorithm to do this. Then select products B, C and D on the product grid, choose 'Cross-sell' action, indicate ID of product A in the special text field and click 'Apply'. Thus, the relations between Magento 2 products will be added.
Easily edit product information
Magento 2 mass actions with categories
The module allows you to change Magento 2 product categories in bulk: assign and replace categories for multiple products in just one click.
Bulk product updating
In Magento 2 bulk edit products options are absolutely necessary. Changing products one by one can take forever and burn all you nerves. This module is meant to save you from headaches.
Most common actions now can be applied to as many products as you need and it won’t take more than a minute:
- Copy custom options to a large number of positions;
- Copy attribute values and extend them from one product to a group of positions;
- You can also change attribute sets and products' visibility;
- The module enables you to copy images with all the information (base image, thumbnail, etc.) from one product to as many of them as you like. Images can be just as easily removed by a mass action.
Magento 2 mass price update actions
Updating price and special price
Instead of changing price per product and giving extra work to your store admins, you can simply select products that require changes and apply a mass action to them. Notice that price can be increased or decreased both by a certain percentage and by a flat amount. The same thing works for special prices with ‘Modify special price’ tools.
Modify price and special price using cost
If you work with different suppliers, you obviously add a margin to the product cost. The module allows to simplify all the work with pricelists by applying Magento 2 bulk price change based on cost. Quickly escalate or lower prices to keep your budget balanced and pricelists up to date.
Update all price types
Easily adapt your pricing policy to each group of products. Adjusting price based attributes including tier prices and group prices is not a problem with the help of this module. Magento 2 bulk update is possible with just one action; all price changes will take place immediately.
To make the price adjustment process easier, the module can automatically round prices. You can choose mathematical rules logic to make price, for example, 5.00 instead of 4.67; or, according to your pricing policy, you can round prices to a specific value and get 6.99 instead of 6,82. This feature is extremely handy to create a pricelist based on a single standard and hide all odd-looking values. Thus, you may easily test different price variants.
Advanced Options for the Extra Fast Text Management
Append the Text to Products
Let’s imagine you’ve decided to make your product pages more informative and add extra info to, for example, the description field. No need to browse each product separately! You may add the necessary details to the bunch of products in one click. Just specify the attribute code and the text.
Easily Replace the Text
Save your time by changing the text for multiple products in bulk. It is extremely useful if you need to change product names, descriptions, etc. Just insert the old attribute text and the new one. For example, you may replace Green with Emerald using one button.
Massively manage products and orders with no fuss
After editing your product catalog, you will need to update relevant data in the shopping engines that you use. Check this Magento 2 Data Feed Manager to make the process easy and quick.
In order to handle a large number of orders you can use our Mass Order Actions for Magento 2 extension. You can also use our magento 2 customer groups plugin to provide selective access to the store catalog.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: magento 2 facebook store integration.
Magento 2 Commerce functionality allows you to set up action logs and track what changes were made by your admins. Also, you can get information about all the bulk actions like price changes done in your Magento 2. Let’s look closer at the settingsRead the FULL answer
How to configure bulk actions in Magento 2 Commerce?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Being able to update prices and costs, add and remove categories in bulk, not to mention mass copying attributes and text, is a real time saver
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we resolved the problem with URL rewrites when assigning products to categories
- Fix we fixed the MySQL errors while applying mass actions
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error message displaying
- Improvement minor code improvements were implemented to enhance the extension security
- Improvement code of the extension underwent refactoring for better performance and stability
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with third-party extensions
- Fix we fixed the issue appeared in using ‘Copy Attributes’ and ‘Copy Images’ mass actions
- Fix we fixed the issue with images after applying the 'Append Text' action
- Fix we fixed the 'Append Text' action that didn’t apply to all products selected on Products grid
- Improvement we added a new action which deleting custom options from products
- Fix we solved the problem with editing Advanced Prices from product grid
- Fix we solved the problem with mass actions on Magento Commerce
- Improvement minor code improvements
- Fix the issue with 'Related', 'Cross-Sell' and 'Up-Sell' actions while 'Product Linking Algorithm' = Multi OR Two Way' was resolved
- Fix the issue with showing a white page while assigning products to a category was fixed
- Improvement we have added the 'All Groups' option to the Advanced Pricing 'Customer Group' drop down
- Fix the issue with Updating Advanced Prices via mass action
- Fix the issue with displaying mass action in the drop-down menu on Magento 2.3.x was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento EE was enhanced
- Fix the issue with not showing actions on Magento 2.3 was resolved
- New the new action 'change visibility' was added
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- Fix the issue with the error while using the 'Relate' action was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'Relate' action was resolved
- Fix the issue with the 'Hide from Product Page' image attribute while copying images via mass action was resolved
- Fix the issue with changing prices via mass action was resolved
- Improvement now a drop-down list of attribute sets names is available while using the "Change attribute set" action
- New the ability to mass edit tier prices was added
- Fix the issue with assigning cross-sells, up-sells and related products via the mass action was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the change status action
- Fixed an issue with the error after the mass attribute changing action
- Improvement when a user adds the weight to a product, the flag automatically changes from 'No weight' to 'Has weight'
- Fixed an issue with custom options display on the client side after copying via mass actions
- Fixed an issue with showing mass product actions on the customers grid
- Fixed logic for Select All action
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed
- Minor improvements
- A number of minor improvements
- Compatibility for Magento EE improved
- Fix for issue with required field message
- Fix for table prefixes in the database
- Fix for copying product custom options
- Improvement for action which modifies special price based on a regular price
- Improvements for newer Magento versions
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Compatibility improvements and bugfix