Mass Product Actions for Magento 2 | v1.0.4
Stop wasting your valuable time adjusting your product catalog. With Magento 2 Mass Product Actions extension a whole range of monotonous and tiring tasks can be done automatically in just a couple of clicks!
Magento 2 mass price update actions
Updating price and special price
Instead of changing price per product and giving extra work to your store admins, you can simply select products that require changes and apply a mass action to them. Notice that price could be increased or decreased both by a certain percentage and by a flat amount. The same thing works for special prices with ‘Modify special price’ tools.
Modify price and special price using cost
If you work with different suppliers, you obviously add a margin to the product cost. The module allows to simplify all the work with pricelists by applying Magento 2 bulk price change based on cost. Quickly escalate or lower prices to keep your budget balanced and pricelists up to date.
The module can automatically round prices. You can choose mathematical rules logic to make price, for example, 5.00 instead of 4.67; or you can round prices to a specific value and get 6.99 instead of 6,82. This feature is extremely handy to create a pricelist based on a single standard and hide all odd-looking values.
Update all price types
Adjusting price based attributes including tier prices and group prices is not a problem with the help of this module. Magento 2 bulk price update is possible with just one action; all changes will take place immediately.
Easily edit product information
Easily configure product relations
Mass Product Actions also successfully performs as Magento 2 cross sell extension. Create Magento 2 cross sell, up sell and related product links in an easy way. All you need to do is to set one of three algorithms in the module configuration options (one way, two way or multiway) and then apply the mass action.
Magento 2 mass product relater logic algorythms are the following:
- Default one-way linking - links the selected products. For instance, coffee mill will become a cross-sell for coffee.
- Two-way linking – creates backward links between products. Imagine you are selling lighters, wood and cigarettes. If you indicate wood and cigarettes as up-sells for lighter, the lighter would become an up-sell for both, but wood and cigarettes would not become up-sells for each other.
- Multi-way – creates cross links between products. Let's say you have products A, B, C and D and want all these products to be cross-sells for each other. Activate the multi-way relating algorithm to do this. Then select products B, C and D on the product grid, choose 'Cross-sell' action, indicate id of product A in the special text field and click 'Apply'.
These algorithms work the same for related, up sell and cross sell products in Magento 2. All relations can be quickly removed by a mass action.
Bulk product updating
In Magento 2 bulk edit products options are absolutely necessary. Changing products one by one can take forever and burn all you nerves. This module is meant to save you from headaches.
Most common actions now can be applied to as many products as you need and it won’t take more than a minute:
Magento 2 mass actions with categories
The module functionality allows taking a range of category actions for multiple products in just one click:
All actions you might need to relate and promote products are available right from the grid.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?