Shipping Rules | v1.4.2
As soon as default Magento delivery options provide shipping rates transmitted via carrier APIs, store owners have no opportunity to modify them, thus losing potential customers and money. Why not exploit shipping functionality to the full and get more sales by tweaking live shipping rates?
Due to a feature-rich Magento Shipping Rules extension one can generate a great variety of flexible rules to recalculate and overwrite rates by popular shipping carriers like UPS, DHL, FedEx and many others.
The module offers a wide range of parameters for rules creation which can be used both individually and in combinations. Besides, the extension provides a number of algorithms to calculate shipping rate surcharges, discounts and overriding.
Configure highly targeted shipping rules
Сreate rules to surcharge, deduct or override live shipping rates, provided by carriers
IMPORTANT: The module lets admin users easily modify shipping rates by recalculating them according to rule conditions (surcharge, discount, replace). In case you need to restrict shipping for particular locations or disable specific shipping methods please take a look at the Shipping Restrictions extension .
Smart algorithms for rate calculation
You can change delivery prices both by flat amount and by percent at the same time. It's also possible to add a base amount for the whole order. E.g., Add $25 surcharge for the whole order and $5 + 10% of the product price for each individual product. Or apply a zero discount for the whole order, but 5% of product price for each individual item.
Modify rates based on unit weight
Use this option to increase or decrease shipping prices based on the product weight. For instance, if the product's weight equals to 10 kg and the surcharge rate per unit of weight is 2 USD, the final shipping price will increase on 20 USD.
Advanced condition options
Base rules on order and shipping address data
Order attributes, such as subtotal, weight, items quantity are available for rule conditions. Also you can set conditions based on address line, zip code, state or province, country. E.g. Surcharge orders with subtotal less than $200 and weight more than 30 kilograms, which need to be delivered to California.
Use product attributes for rule conditions
You can employ all product attributes such as category, brand, SKU and so on. For example, you can set a rule to apply to products from category 'Shoes', of brand 'Gucci', from 'leather' material.
Set rules based on order info
Create shipping rules based on average order value. It's also possible to modify rates depending on the order status and the number of days afer last order placement.
Create time based shipping rules in Magento
Specify particular days of the week and time intervals for rule application. For instance, you can establish extra charges for evening delivery.
Use customer attributes for rule conditions
Create flexible shipping rules based on any customer attribute you need. For example, you can offer lower shipping rates to loyal customers who have registered at your store more than a year ago.
Conditions 'starts from' and 'ends with'
This option is extremely useful when it comes to creation zip code based rules. It enables you to prevent rule application for all zip codes starting from '123' or ending with 'XYZ' or vice versa - apply the rule only for codes that meet specified conditions.
Consider using the solutions below to bring shipping to a new level:
Shipping table rates extension gives you full control over shipping. Create any number of shipping methods: flat rates, weight-based rates, etc. Use flat and percent rates, combinations of address, weight, price and quantity to calculate shipping. Import rates and edit them manually. Use rates based on product type, e.g. for extra large, toxic items.
With Shipping Restrictions extension you can adjust shipping process to your legal and business needs. Block shipping carriers or some methods of shipping carriers and put shipping restrictions based on customer group, order total, weight and other shipping parameters.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
- Can I create shipping rules to restrict shipping?
- Will the extension allow adding a surcharge for certain shipping methods for particular products?
- Can I set different flat fees for different product types?
- Can I add a discount for certain postcodes?
- Can I set free shipping for certain postcodes?
- I want to use this extension in combination with other shipping modules. Will it work?
- Will this extension allow handling shipping price by custom options of products?
- Can I set particular shipping rules for certain customer groups only?
- Can I have different shipping rules for different store views?
- Can I change the name of a shipping method with Shipping Rules?
- Can Shipping Rules module create new shipping methods?
- Can I modify shipping rates only for certain products?
- Can multiple shipping rules be applied to the shopping cart simultaneously?
- Is it possible to charge the actual cost of shipping after the order is placed?
- Can I prevent shipping to PO Box addresses?
- Can I restrict a shipping method per item with Shipping Rules?
- Can this module calculate the price of shipping based on weight?
I had an issue with the way one of my rules was configured, the developers sorted it for me within 24 hours.
I'll be waiting for that extension for Magento 2
I would be happy to see an ability to export these rules as when I use this extension on another store, I will have to re-create a rule by rule which is quite difficult and time consuming.
For example, if people order roses to be shipped to another town, we need a special price for the container to deliver them fresh.
With the extension it's easy and quick. Like.
Amasty Shipping rules module became a breath of fresh air for us!
We purchased Amasty's Shipping Rules Extension and it totally rocked the house! PLUS the CUSTOMER SUPPORT was off the hook! We had an issue (and receiving major heat from our client) that developed from our lack of expertise in using Magento and Alex from Amasty got back to us ASAP and solved it immediately!
These guys are the absolute best! If they're reading this...thank you for hitting the mark on all levels!
We absolutely recommend this company!
darius2,0, Magento Connect
amieq, Magento Connect
Support is responsive and kept helping until the extension worked fine; even though it turned out the problem was a Magento locale-translation error, and not the Amasty's fault.
I reccommend Amasty.