Why it is important to use Magento internal cross links?
- They provide a better information architecture of your store;
- They help customers to browse your store more purposely and with more relevant results;
- They spread link juice around the website, attaining higher rankings.
Build internal links to particular product
With the Magento 2 Cross Links plugin, you can easily establish a web store architecture you need. The extension offers you the efficient way to highlight the particular products. Or simply relate the similar goods to spread the link juice and increase power rankings.
Display links on Product, Category, CMS pages
Replace the keywords with automatically generated links that will be available for customers in the short and/or full descriptions. Specify whether to include or exclude links on category and product pages by default.
Limit the number of links per page
Normally, Google doesn't encourage the sites that have many identical links pointing at the same page. The extension allows limiting the number of links per page individually on the product, category, and CMS pages.
Build internal links to particular category
Besides pointing at the particular product, with the SEO Cross Links extension, you can direct clients right to the categories' pages. It is convenient both by means of data architecture and shopping experience. Point at the categories you want to highlight or relate goods independently.
Use variations of keywords
Input one keyword per line to provide the list of keywords. You can add the + variable to the keywords, so the rule will apply to the variations of the target words with suffixes as well.
Set link priority
It is also possible to set priority for each link by importance. Depending on your SEO strategy, manage a hierarchy by the importance of the cross link.
Build external links to any site
The external links are believed to be the most important source for power rankings. The extension allows you to specify custom URL with https. The external links are considered as 3rd party votes. Apply feature for ranking purposes and to boost traffic.
Set target format
The link can either be opened in the current tab or in the new one. For each link rule, you can specify the necessary format.
Specify a store for each link usage
Also, there is a crucial feature available in the extension in case you have multiple stores. With flexible settings, you can specify the active stores for each link rule.
Check our feature-rich SEO toolkit for more possibilities in Magento 2
Alongside with applying cross-linking functionality, manage a better navigation for the search engine crawlers. Improve your SEO with Amasty SEO Toolkit for Magento 2
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.9 - February 11, 2019
– Compatibility: compatibility with Amasty Custom Form extension was enhanced
– Fix: an issue with with the invalid json because the words are being transformed into a link and not escaped was resolved
Version 1.0.8 - August 13, 2018
– Fix: the issue on the CMS pages was resolved
Version 1.0.7 - June 11, 2018
– Improvement: the code was enhanced
Version 1.0.3 - May 02, 2018
– Improvement: minor enhancement for the extension's configuration list order was made
Version 1.0.2 - January 11, 2018
– Minor fixes