Cross Linking for Magento 2
- Build internal and external links
- Link to any product, category, or CMS page
- Automatically generate links on category and product pages
- Replace keywords with links
- Limit the number of links per page
- They provide a better information architecture of your store;
- They help customers to browse your store more purposely and with more relevant results;
- They spread link juice around the website, attaining higher rankings.
Build internal links to particular product
Display links on Product and Category pages
Replace the keywords with automatically generated links that will be available for customers in the short and/or full descriptions. Specify whether to include or exclude links on category and product pages by default.
Limit the number of links per page
Normally, Google doesn't encourage the sites that have many identical links pointing at the same page. The extension allows limiting the number of links per page individually on the product and category pages.
Build internal links to particular Magento 2 category
Use variations of keywords
Input one keyword per line to provide the list of keywords. You can add the + variable to the keywords, so the rule will apply to the variations of the target words with suffixes as well.
Set link priority
It is also possible to set priority for each link by importance. Depending on your SEO strategy, manage a hierarchy by the importance of the cross link.
Build external links to any site
Set target format
The link can either be opened in the current tab or in the new one. For each link rule, you can specify the necessary format.
Specify a store for each link usage
Also, there is a crucial feature available in the extension in case you have multiple stores. With flexible settings, you can specify the active stores for each link rule.
Check our feature-rich SEO toolkit for more possibilities in Magento 2Alongside with applying cross-linking functionality, manage a better navigation for the search engine crawlers. Improve your SEO with Amasty SEO Toolkit for Magento 2 extension.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.4)
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Fix we resolved issue with alt image tag from wysiwyg
- Improvement minor improvement was implemented
- Fix we resolved the issue with broken html when image with keyword in alt is added to the product description
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty FAQ and questions was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Custom Form extension was enhanced
- Fix an issue with with the invalid json because the words are being transformed into a link and not escaped was resolved
- Fix the issue on the CMS pages was resolved
- Improvement the code was enhanced
- Improvement minor enhancement for the extension's configuration list order was made
- Minor fixes