Segment your customer base and reach any user with personalized smart Push Notification to maximize profit from existing customers. While enjoying increased conversions, you get loyal repeat customers and lower the acquisition spends.
Statistic says that 40% of an e-commerce store’s revenue is generated by repeat customers. Do you get the most from your existing customers base? If not sure, you continue to lose profits.
How do you benefit from this tool?
Increase retention rate by establishing relations with existing clients
Enhance brand awareness by flashing before users' eyes
Increase total revenue by effortlessly growing subscribers base
INCREASE CONVERSIONS IN 4 STEPS
Magento 2 Push Notifications allows targeting the right customers and stimulating them for making purchases. Send catchy notifications with beneficial deals to customers to increase your retention and conversion rates.
1. Motivate сustomers to consent for subscription
An opt-in request is the first step to customers’ engagement. Due to the flexible extension settings, you can completely customize the prompt message so that even first-time visitors will be interested in subscribing.
- Specify the prompt text
- Determine delay time for the opt-in pop-up’s appearance. See your Google Analytics average time on page
- Choose the frequency of showing the prompt to those who haven't consented yet
- Define the pages to show the opt-in request on
- Set the daily limit of notifications per customer
2. Think over the core intention of your campaign
The more your campaign is personalized, the higher results you achieve. Thoroughly think through the campaign you are going to launch. Start with the basics:
- Choose store views
- Define a dispatch time accurate to the minute
- Configure the options of notifications
- Send test notification
Collect the valuable campaigns’ data, such as the number of received and clicked notifications, etc., right on the grid. Analyze the effectiveness of each campaign - learn what works and what doesn't work for your store.
3. Get higher CTR with flexible notifications customization
Design the notification and provide it with irresistible deals to trigger immediate purchases. Focus on generating action: place links in push messages that direct users to a certain page of your store. In real time you can: remind customers about new deals, deliver offers, values and incentives.
- Provide the core incentive - specify the message’s title
- Set the message body
- Insert an eye-catchy image or logo
- Paste the link you want to direct your subscribers to
- Add UTM parameters for complete campaign tracking
4. Make data-driven decisions with a smart Analytics dashboard
Constantly analyze your campaigns to get valuable insights into users behavior. Based on the data gained, you can constantly improve your campaigns to get relevant to customer needs and maximize profits. Magento 2 Push Notifications offer complex analytics with:
- The number of clicks and a click-through rate for each campaign individually
- The number of notifications received by customers (on the campaigns grid)
- The total amount of clicks for all campaigns
- The total amount of subscribers
- The total amount of finished campaigns
- The extension is not compatible with Apple mobile platforms;
- Push notifications don't work with Safari browser on Mac;
- The module is also not compatible with EDGE browser.
- Manage subscribers on the Subscribers grid: analyze the information for proper segmentation;
- Manage all cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid. Delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.4 - April 16, 2019
– Compatibility: the compatibility of Geo IP Data module with Magento 2.1.x was enhanced
– Fix: the error 'Token getting error' while sending a notification was fixed
Version 1.0.3 - March 26, 2019
– New: the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
Version 1.0.2 - January 24, 2019
– Improvement: the extension was enhanced for better performance when not standard base URLs are set for Magento
Version 1.0.1 - December 21, 2018
– Improvement: the link to the extension's guide was added to the admin panel