Push Notifications for Magento 2
- Trigger repeat purchases from your existing customers
- Add catchy logos, images and links to draw visitors' attention
- Make data-driven decisions based on statistical info
- Let customers subscribe in one click (no customers' info required)
- Organize a real-time interaction: notifications are sent directly and immediately seen
Segment your customer base and reach any user with personalized smart Push Notification to maximize profit from existing customers. While enjoying increased conversions, you get loyal repeat customers and lower the acquisition spends.
Statistic says that 40% of an e-commerce store’s revenue is generated by repeat customers. Do you get the most from your existing customers base? If not sure, you continue to lose profits.
How do you benefit from this tool?
Increase retention rate by establishing relations with existing clients
Enhance brand awareness by flashing before users' eyes
Increase total revenue by effortlessly growing subscribers base
Magento 2 Push Notifications allows targeting the right customers and stimulating them for making purchases. Send catchy notifications with beneficial deals to customers to increase your retention and conversion rates.
- Specify the prompt text
- Determine delay time for the opt-in pop-up’s appearance. See your Google Analytics average time on page
- Choose the frequency of showing the prompt to those who haven't consented yet
- Define the pages to show the opt-in request on
- Set the daily limit of notifications per customer
- Choose store views
- Choose customer groups
- Define a dispatch time accurate to the minute
- Configure the options of notifications
- Send test notification
Collect the valuable campaigns’ data, such as the number of received and clicked notifications, etc., right on the grid. Analyze the effectiveness of each campaign - learn what works and what doesn't work for your store.
- Provide the core incentive - specify the message’s title
- Set the message body
- Insert an eye-catchy image or logo
- Paste the link you want to direct your subscribers to
- Add UTM parameters for complete campaign tracking
- The number of clicks and a click-through rate for each campaign individually
- The number of notifications received by customers (on the campaigns grid)
- The total amount of clicks for all campaigns
- The total amount of subscribers
- The total amount of finished campaigns
- The extension is not compatible with Apple mobile platforms.
- Push notifications don't work with Safari browser on Mac.
- The module is also not compatible with EDGE browser.
- Add Magento 2 Customer Group Auto Assign to automatically move customers to any desired group with no assistance required.
- Manage all cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid. Delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options.
- Add Magento 2 Customer Segmentation to accurately specify customer segments for push notifications.
- Manage subscribers on the Subscribers grid: analyze the information for proper segmentation.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- New we added the ability to specify customer groups for push notifications
- New we added the ability to specify customer segments for push notifications when Amasty 'Customer Segmentation' extension is installed
- New unit tests were added to the Geo IP Data module
- Improvement the code of the Geo IP Data module was refactored
- Fix the error in the browser console while sending a test notification was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility of Geo IP Data module with Magento 2.1.x was enhanced
- Fix the error 'Token getting error' while sending a notification was resolved
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, use filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Improvement the extension was enhanced for better performance when not standard base URLs are set for Magento
- Improvement the link to the extension's guide was added to the admin panel.