Easy customer segmentation
With the Magento 2 Customer Segmentation extension you will be able to sort customers by various criteria like date of birth, payment and shipping methods, sales amount, products added to cart and many others. Create flexible segmentation rules to arrange registered clients and guest visitors in groups and run highly targeted marketing campaigns.
Segmentation based on customer data
Arrange registered customers in multiple groups using a great variety of parameters. With the module you can create an unlimited number of rules based on:
- Customer group;
- First/middle and last name;
- Days from the last visit/registration;
- Days before birthday;
- Customer email and many others.
Set parameters for registered customers
Flexible settings let you specify customer attributes that should be available in rule conditions. Due to this option you can easily include/exclude any attributes to make rule creation fast and easy.
Automatically generate segments
Once a segmentation rule is created, the Magento 2 visitor segmentation module automatically generates the customers list according to rule conditions. All customer data is displayed on a separate grid right below the rule.
Segmentation based on shopping cart data
Sort clients depending on products they add to cart. This way you'll be able to learn customer preferences and and generate targeted offers. Create segments based on:
- The number of days after cart creation;
- The number of days after last cart update;
- Cart grand total;
- The number of items added to cart.
Update segmentation lists by cron
Automatically update segmentation lists by cron to use only relevant customer information for your marketing campaigns. Schedule automatic cron update to run it:
- Two times a day;
Manually refresh segmentation lists
Use the re-indexaction option to timely update customer segments. By default re-indexation is run by cron according to your schedule, but you can also reindex segmentation lists in bulk manually at any time.
Export segment lists
Easily export any generated segmentation list to XML or CSV files for further processing.
Order based segmentation
Create flexible rules based on multiple order parameters. E.g. Segment customers who purchased products with specified attributes amounting to a particular sum.
- The number of days after first/last completed order;
- Payment and shipping methods;
- The number of purchased items (or the number of orders) with specific attributes;
- Total sales amount and average order value;
Segment guest visitors
Due to its rich functionality, the Magento 2 Segmentation tool enables store admins to segment not only registered customers, but guest visitors as well. Sort unauthorized clients by such parameters as:
- Order information;
- Billing address;
- Shipping address;
- Shopping cart attributes.
Segments based on shipping and billing addresses
Segment registered and unauthorized customers by their shipping and billing addresses to create a rich database by country or city and target your campaigns depending on a customer location.
Use condition combinations
To create complex segmentation rules use various condition combinations. Easily combine order, cart and customer data to launch effective direct marketing campaigns.
Product based segmentation
Sort registered clients by the number of viewed products as well as the number of products, added to wishlists. Apart from that, these rule types let you specify any additional product attribute for proper segmentation.
Exploit segmentation functionality to the full
Use Customer Segmentation tool together with the Follow Up Email
extension to launch highly targeted email campaigns.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.1.0 - February 22, 2018
– New: added the compatibility with the Amasty Order Attributes and Amasty Customer Attributes extensions. Now, you can select custom attributes for segmentation
Version 1.0.2 - November 16, 2017
– Fixed an issue related to conditions with an address.
Version 1.0.1 - October 17, 2017
– Fixed an issue with installation script.