Customer Group Catalog for Magento 2
- Provide selective access to the store catalog
- Hide ‘Add to cart’, ‘Add to wish list’ and other buttons
- Replace product prices with CMS blocks or images
- Negotiate about prices via a quote form
- Auto-assign customers to groups
- Reindex from the admin panel
The establishment of long-term relations with clients is a long way to go, but still, there are some tricks to speed up this process. Particularly, differentiated offerings are the key to show your professionalism and individual approach. Vanilla Magento has customer groups for this purpose, but it is impossible to distinguish price visibility and special catalogs based on the groups.
Magento 2 Customer Groups Catalog gets your offer accepted connecting the right offer with an "ideal" prospect. With a mere shifting of settings, you can hide or show multiple magento 2 product prices for certain groups of shoppers, create special catalogs to be visible for selected segments and gather customers’ requests for discounts.
Bring your customer service to a new level
Build loyalty among regular clients: offer special deals to an individual client or all the members of a customer group
Improve reputation: build a positive brand image and raise your customer conversion by tailoring your catalog to specific needs of each group
Reduce expenses: hide prices and collect quote requests to analyze the demand and identify the needs of each group
Automatically move buyers between groups
Reduce manual tasks by switching customer groups automatically. Customer Group Auto Assign functionality is included in the extension to simplify your customer base management.
Reindex from admin panel
Timely apply the changes and keep information up-to-date. With the included Reindex from Admin, you can manage reindexation without the command line. Just click the ‘Reindex All’ button and check relevant statuses in the admin panel.
Establish a one-to-one approach
Advanced filtering and management options
NEW: Preview product page changes during the rule configuration
Use customer, category and product condition trees to build precise limitations
Allow direct links or set redirects by customer groups for restricted Magento 2 product pages
View and manage all collected quotes in a separate grid
Replace prices with custom images to catch the attention or adjust frontend options to match a webstore design
Create Catalogs for B2B Company AccountsCustomer Group Catalog is fully compatible with Amasty Company Accounts extension for Magento 2. Specify the required companies in the conditions tree to create the most sophisticated rules for your B2B clients.
6 features for extra profit
#1. Custom themes compatibility
This extension is fully compatible with 3rd-party Magento 2 design themes. Hence, these themes will not affect the module features. You can hide prices on particular pages with any custom design you choose.
#2. Advanced events support
To achieve the desired catalog structure, you may utilize advanced customer group conditions. With this extension, you can rely on the code quality and the events support.
#3. Fast catalog search
According to stats, about 79% of visitors will leave your store and never come back if they face low site performance. Our extension is designed to save your server resources keeping the lightning-fast catalog search.
#4. Multiple indexers support
On average, a 1-second delay results in a 7% reduction in conversion to purchase. The module comes equipped with 3 indexers to ensure a high page loading speed.
#5. Force sign in
By configuring products and cost visibility to registered users only, you can motivate your visitors to create customer accounts. This, in turn, will bring your prospects closer to get the shopping done.
#6. Private sales
You can’t market to everyone equally well. However, you can apply a customized price approach to multiple Magento 2 customer groups. By meeting specific group needs, you can win more sales and build more sustainable relationships.
Involve customers into negotiations
Choose the solution according to your business needs
What is Magento 2 customer group?
Magento 2 customer group is a tool that allows you to split your customer base into different segments based on their attributes like gender, age, address, etc. By default, you have 3 groups: General, Not Logged In, and Wholesale, but you can create custom ones. Based on these segments, you can create personalized offers and marketing activities. Moreover, a customer can be a member of multiple groups, which offers flexibility to store owner.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
There was a glitch with products visibility because my theme is free. Amasty fixed the issue and explained why my theme is not very good. I changed the theme and some other glitches are now gone.
Your help is very appreciated by small business owners that are not technical specialists.
The support team did their best and assisted in the module configuration. We are happy with the purchase!
Fortunately, the support appeared to be very helpful and fixed everything within a couple of hours. Anyway, you never know whether the app will work for this or that custom theme on not - it's like a lottery game. That's why I give this app only 4 stars.
Great extension, great support!!!
Thanks to this extension that we could bring marketing dreams into technical reality.
5 / 5
Functions as Described
5 / 5
5 / 5
Had an issue with category being visible after that was disabled with this module. All the other blockings worked fine. Amasty fixed the compatability issue that was causing the issue on my custom theme.
GREAT support and a brilliant module for those that need this functionality.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- Fix we fixed the issue with the validation of index existence in the code
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement we implemented the performance enhancement for indexing
- Fix we resolved the problem occurred when saving a rule in Admin panel with a big amount of customers
- Fix we fixed the issue with API
- Improvement we added the standard controls to the grid with rules for you to sort and filter the list, and apply actions to selected rules
- Improvement now you can see how the settings for Product Page Display Options are presented on the product page
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.5+ and 2.4
- Compatibility we made the extension compatible with Amasty Company Account
- Improvement we updated the tooltip instruction for product conditions in Customer Group Catalog rules
- Fix we fixed the issue with rules behavior when customer address is changed
- Fix we fixed the issue with filtering for Action column on Customer Group Catalog Rules grid
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.3.6
- Fix we aligned the tooltips to be displayed correctly on the configuration page for catalog rules
- Improvement we advanced UI of a Customer Group Catalog Rule page to make your experience more convenient and pleasant. Important! The old rules configured previously should be set up again using the new interface
- Fix we resolved the problem with indexer reducing the number of requests to the database
- Improvement now the extensions Reindex from Admin and Customer Group Auto Assign are added to the extension package
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.4 was added
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Quick Order was enhanced
- Compatibility now the module is compatible with Varnish Cache
- Fix we fixed the error appeared when calculating minimum and maximum prices for bundle products
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the code of the extension to resolve the performance issues
- Fix we fixed email templates translations
- Improvement now in email notifications added ability to insert a Store View variable
- Fix we solved the problem with deleting conditions from rules
- Fix we solved the problems with SQL queries caching
- Fix we solved the problem with address conditions in rules
- Improvement compatibility with Magento Elastic Search was enhanced
- Compatibility with Magento Elastic Search was enhanced
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty 'Advanced Permissions' extension was enhanced
- Fix the issue with a hided product in the cart after logging in for Magento 2.3 was resolved
- Fix the error on the home page for the newly created customer with a hidden category for his customer group was resolved
- Fix the error 'Integrity constraint violation: Column 'entity_id' in where clause is ambiguous' for Magento 2.2.7 EE was resolved
- Fix the issue with hiding "Add to wishlist" and "Add to compare" buttons for specific SKUs was resolved
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.3.x was enhanced
- Fix the issue with tables size while creating rules in the admin area was resolved
- Improvement the extension's operation with Data Base was improved. The improvement is going to reduce the number of rows in the 'amasty_groupcat_rule_customer' table. Kindly run reindex after updating the extension.
- Fix the issue with not correct restricting items was resolved
- Improvement minor visual improvement for the extension settings in the admin panel
- Improvement the extension was optimized for better database performance
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento Elastic Search was improved
- Fix the misspelling issue that was leading to products not being displayed in the catalog was fixed
- Fix the issue when the hidden price remains visible in the page's meta data was resolved
- Improvement the stability enhancement for certain MySQL scenarios was implemented
- Fix the issue with products display on a category page after filtering for the outdated Magento versions was resolved
- Fix the issue with the empty array during indexing was resolved
- New the functionality to comply with the latest GDPR EU changes was added
- Fix the issue with reindex after the customer data modification was fixed
- Fixed an issue with the multiselect validation
- Improvement added the handle exception for deleted products during indexation
- Fixed an issue with the reindex in the attribute gallery
- Fixed an issue with caching
- Fixed an issue with the empty email template for an administrator reply to a customer
- Fixed an issue with the customer rules reindexing
- Compatibility with the Amasty Full Page Cache Warmer extension was added
- Fixed the issue with installation on Magento Commerce
- New feature: now, you can use a 'Get a Quote' form instead of price and manage the incoming requests on the separate grid.
- Fixed the issue with reindex in Magento Commerce (Enterprise Edition)
- Fixed the issue with serialize/unserialize data after upgrade Magento from 2.1.x to 2.2 version
- Fixed the issue when restrictions were not applying instantly after customer creation
- Magento 2.2 compatibility introduced
- Added Customer Conditions tab
- Compatible with Amasty Customer Attributes extension
- Added Customer index for the Group Catalog Rule
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1.8 improved
- JS error fix in Conditions
- Minor fixes
- Better compatibility with custom themes
- Few observers added for better extension customization possibilities
- Fix for situation when there are no CMS blocks created in Magento
- Minor improvement for handling errors
- Minor fix for indexer
- Minor fix for flat catalog
- Improvement for flat catalog mode
- Usability improvement for store select component
- Minor fix for applying rules to all store views
- Major refactoring of the extension code to improve performance and compatibility
- New feature to allow to hide add to cart button while showing price
- New feature to allow to set priority for the rules
- Layered navigation filters now exclude restricted products which results into correct count value
- Improvements for database architecture to improve speed
- Now rule can affect several stores
- Extension workflow improvements for cached data for different customer groups
- Fixed installation error on some Mysql versions
- Minor fix for extension installation file
- Fix for caching add to cart button
- Attributes in navigation, which have all products restricted, will be removed
- Improvements for pages with layered navigation
- Tested for Magento 2.1
- Improvements for single-store installations
- Bugfix for processing rules on stores with a large number of customer groups
- Minor improvement
- Minor improvement for translation file
- Fix for related block for configurable products
- Fix for "Missing array key" error
- Minor improvement