Customer Group Catalog for Magento 2 | v1.1.1
From time to time for business or legal reasons you may need to hide some products from certain customer groups and show them to the other ones. With the help of themagento 2 customer group extension you can manage private sales quickly and efficiently. For example, you can easily hide pricing for certain Magento 2 customer groups or replace it with a custom CMS-block. At the same time it is possible to set the ‘Call for price’ block instead of ‘Add to cart' button or redirect users from hidden pages to 404 page or CMS-pages.
Adjust products display to your business needs
Use ‘Call for price’ block to increase your sales
Let’s say you present products, which are usually sold using visitors direct contacts. In this case you can replace the price with a ‘Call for price’ CMS-block. This feature also can be useful when you organize presales.
Use custom variables in CMS-blocks
It is possible to insert any custom variable into a CMS static block such as a website address or URL, contacts of the sales department or a hyperlinks to product categories and images.
Redirect customers to certain CMS-pages
You can redirect store users to a custom CMS-page or to a 404 page based on their Magento 2 customer group. For example, when an unregistered customer enters the certain product category, he/she gets a warning message like: “For registered users only. Please sign in to see full product information”. This way you motivate customers to implement the actions that are essential for you - e.g. to register, fill in a retailer or a wholesaler profile etc.
Restrict actions based on customer groups
Easily configurable actions to meet your needs
- Hide product price as well as ‘Add to cart’ button;
- Restrict access to product categories;
- Disable direct links to product pages;
- Hide navigation attributes which have all products restricted;
- Put a custom CMS-block on the product view or category page instead of the price;
- Give direct links to products that are hidden from category pages;
Redirect the users who can’t access the category
If the product category is restricted for a specific Magento 2 customer group you can redirect the users from this group to a certain CMS-page or to the 404 page.
30-day moneyback guarantee for all extensions. No questions asked.
There is a detailed user guide with examples even for tiny addons. FAQ section and videos also available.
Careful in-house testing ensures you get robust applications. Multiple stores support. Custom themes compatibility. All included.
Our support service is friendly and of high quality. And it is free. Unbelievably. Just check independent reviews at Magento Connect.
Nice and easy to use interfaces. Fast algorithms. Save your time and get things done.
No product or store view or domain limits. No monthly fees. No hidden charges. One extension license for one Magento installation.
We've been in the market for 5+ years. We're proud to be a Bronze partner and are planning to stick to Magento platform for years ahead. We're doing our best to build extensions which maximize effectiveness of your business. We're open to customers' suggestions and constantly update our products to match your needs.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?