Customer Group Catalog for Magento 2 | v1.2.1
From time to time for business or legal reasons you may need to hide some products from certain customer groups and show them to the other ones. With the help of themagento 2 customer group extension you can manage private sales quickly and efficiently. For example, you can easily hide pricing for certain Magento 2 customer groups or replace it with a custom CMS-block. At the same time it is possible to set the ‘Call for price’ block instead of ‘Add to cart' button or redirect users from hidden pages to 404 page or CMS-pages.
Adjust products display to your business needs
Use ‘Call for price’ block to increase your sales
Let’s say you present products, which are usually sold using visitors direct contacts. In this case you can replace the price with a ‘Call for price’ CMS-block. This feature also can be useful when you organize presales.
Use custom variables in CMS-blocks
It is possible to insert any custom variable into a CMS static block such as a website address or URL, contacts of the sales department or a hyperlinks to product categories and images.
Redirect customers to certain CMS-pages
You can redirect store users to a custom CMS-page or to a 404 page based on their Magento 2 customer group. For example, when an unregistered customer enters the certain product category, he/she gets a warning message like: “For registered users only. Please sign in to see full product information”. This way you motivate customers to implement the actions that are essential for you - e.g. to register, fill in a retailer or a wholesaler profile etc.
Restrict actions based on customer groups
Easily configurable actions to meet your needs
- new!Hide ‘Add to cart’ button;
- Hide product price;
- Restrict access to product categories;
- Disable direct links to product pages;
- new!Apply a rule to several store views at the same time;
- Hide navigation attributes which have all products restricted;
- Put a custom CMS-block on the product view or category page instead of the price;
- Give direct links to products that are hidden from category;
Redirect the users who can’t access the category
If the product category is restricted for a specific Magento 2 customer group you can redirect the users from this group to a certain CMS-page or to the 404 page.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
- How can I pay for Amasty extensions?
- What is the license policy? On how many websites can I use Amasty extensions?
- How to install Magento extension by Amasty?
- Can I test an Amasty extension on a staging site before transferring it to a live one?
- Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t suit me?
- Will I get any other benefits?
There was a glitch with products visibility because my theme is free. Amasty fixed the issue and explained why my theme is not very good. I changed the theme and some other glitches are now gone.
Your help is very appreciated by small business owners that are not technical specialists.