Reindex from Admin for Magento 2
- Reindex data in one click
- Automate and simplify reindex process
- Manage reindexation in a handy grid
- Easily check reindexation live status
As data changes, the indexed data also needs to be changed (or reindexed). An admin can’t run reindexation via command line and ssh. So, there is a time gap between the changes and reindexation that can badly influence the store performance and result in cart abandonments.
With Magento 2 Reindex an admin can automatically check the index statuses in one click and start a reindex process if some of indexes are outdated. This helps to save valuable time and enhance the store performance by reindexing data as soon as any changes occur.
What benefits do you get for your store
Automate the routine processes of manual store data reindexation
Boost your store performance by reindexing pages right from the admin panel
Prevent the store from cart abandonments with easy-to-use reindexation
PROVIDE THE BEST SEARCH EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
Reindex the store directly from the admin panel
An admin can easily reindex data from the admin panel by applying reindex mass action to the chosen indexers.
Manage reindexation in a handy grid
Automate and simplify reindex process with Reindex from Admin for Magento 2. Easily track all indexers in a handy grid.
Reindex without ssh access
There’s no need to open SSH and run commands. Reindex your Magento 2 store data programmatically.
Reindex all data in one click
Save time on reindexing all data in bulk with the ‘Reindex all’ button. Create your own Magento 2 reindex schedule using Cron.
Check reindexation status live
You can easily check the stage of reindexation for each indexer in a handy grid.
Run Magento 2 data reindex on save
Configure the extension to reindex data automatically as soon as you save data changes.
Give your customers no chance to abandon shopping cartsAssist your customers with the checkout process and reduce support time on credentials requests with Login as Customer for Magento 2. Provide better shopping experience and get deeper insight on how the store performs from your shoppers' point of view.
How to reindex Magento 2 without using the command line?
- Install the Reindex from Admin extension by Amasty.
- Navigate to System → Index Management.
- Select the needed indexers, choose Reindex in the Action dropdown and click on the Submit button.
- Or you can also click on the Reindex All button.
By the way, if you're having any trouble with exporting a huge number of orders in bulk, try out magento 2 programmatically orders export.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 (including 2.3.4)
- Fix we solved the problem with using timezone for 'Updated' field during AJAX request
- New we added an indexer reset button for each index. Now it is possible to reset certain indexes from the admin area
- Improvement we improved the visual part of reindexing from admin process