Reindex from Admin for Magento 2
- Reindex data from Magento 2 backend in one click
- Automate and simplify reindex process
- Manage reindexation in a handy grid
- Easily check reindexation live status
As data changes, the indexed data also needs to be changed (or reindexed). An admin can’t run reindexation via command line and ssh. So, there is a time gap between the changes and reindexation that can badly influence the store performance and result in cart abandonments.
With Magento 2 Reindex form backend an admin can automatically check the index statuses in one click and start a reindex process if some of indexes are outdated. This helps to save valuable time and enhance the store performance by reindexing data as soon as any changes occur.
What benefits do you get for your store
Automate the routine processes of manual store data reindexation
Boost your store performance by reindexing pages right from the admin panel
Prevent the store from cart abandonments with easy-to-use reindexation
PROVIDE THE BEST SEARCH EXPERIENCE FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS
Reindex the store directly from the admin panel
Usually, reindexing becomes a time-consuming task and can’t be managed conveniently. With the extension, an admin can easily reindex data from the admin panel by applying mass action to the chosen indexers to reindex them.
Manage reindexation in a handy grid
Automate and simplify the reindex process and keep all indexation info at a hand with Reindex from Admin panel for Magento 2. Easily track and manage reindexation without additional actions. Reset all indexers or stop reindex processes in a handy grid if needed.
Reindex without ssh access
Usually, store owners are not able to reindex Magento 2 data without ssh access. But for the extension SSH access is not necessary. There’s no need to open it and run commands, which requires technical skills. Reindex your Magento 2 store data programmatically.
Reindex all data in one click
Save time on reindexing all data in bulk with the ‘Reindex all’ button. Create your own Magento 2 reindex schedule using Cron. Thus, the extension will automatically keep all info relevant according to the settings.
Check reindexation status live
To be informed and timely find out possible errors, you can easily check the stage of reindexation for each indexer in a handy grid. The ‘Status’ column displays in which status each particular indexer is at the moment. Track the indexers that are already reindexed or still processing in one place.
Run Magento 2 data reindex on save
Configure Magento 2 reindex extension to reindex data automatically as soon as you save data changes. It will help to deliver the relevant info to customers as soon as possible and avoid misunderstandings from their side, which improves customer loyalty, especially if you have to change product info too often.
Give your customers no chance to abandon shopping cartsAssist your customers with the checkout process and reduce support time on credentials requests with Login as Customer for Magento 2. Provide better shopping experience and get deeper insight on how the store performs from your shoppers' point of view.
By the way, if you're having any trouble with exporting a huge number of orders in bulk, try out magento 2 programmatically orders export. According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solutions: magento shipping plugin and magento 2 delete orders.
Efficiently manage all cron tasksTimely find out cron tasks execution errors and prevent all possible negative impact on a webstore performance with Cron Scheduler for Magento 2 tool.
How to reindex data from the backend in Magento 2?
- Install the extension.
- Navigate to System → Index Management.
- The appeared grid shows all necessary information in one place.
- Choose the indexers you need and tick them to reindex data. In the Actions dropdown choose the Reindex option.
- Click the Submit button.
- Click the Reindex All button to reindex all data in bulk.
How to reindex Magento 2 from the admin panel?
- Install the extension.
- Navigate to System > Index Management.
- On a grid, you can see all the necessary information.
- To reindex data, choose the indexers you need and tick them.
- To reindex Magento 2 from the admin panel in the Actions dropdown menu choose the action Reindex.
- Click the Submit button.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- Fix we solved the problem with using timezone for 'Updated' field during AJAX request
- New we added an indexer reset button for each index. Now it is possible to reset certain indexes from the admin area
- Improvement we improved the visual part of reindexing from admin process