For more details see the Google Invisible reCaptcha
Google invisible reCaptcha protects your store from spam and frauds while letting real customers pass through easily. But anyway Captcha integration takes time and coding effort. To minimize your developer's work, we create Invisible Captcha solution. Now it's enough just to fill some settings fields to secure your store.
Add Google Invisible reCaptcha to any forms on your website easily. The module enables you to protect your store from bots without any coding.
To get the access to the 'Invisible Captcha' settings, please go to Stores → Configuration → Amasty extensions → Google Invisible Captcha and expand the General Settings section.
Enable invisible captcha - choose Yes to enable invisible reCaptcha on your website.
To get the Site key and Secret key click the link.
Then, set the name, select the Invisible reCAPTCHA option, define the domain of your website, tick the Terms of service checkbox and press the Submit button.
Copy the keys from this page:
Next, you can specify the Language of the Google Invisible reCaptcha that will be used for all users instead of their browsers' preferences. You can see the list of the available languages here.
Theme of Captcha Badge - select the theme that will be displayed on the frontend. Learn more about the available themes here.
Position for Captcha Badge - choose the suitable place for captcha.
In this section you can enable or disable the Google Invisible reCaptcha for supported Amasty modules. Choose Yes to enable the Captcha for the extensions or No to disable it. Please note that you will get the Not Installed status when you do not have the appropriate extension.
To add Google Invisible reCaptcha to any custom form on your website, please go to the Advanced Settings section.
In the Urls to enable field, you need to put the URL where a form is sent.
For example, you would like to add a Google reCAPTCHA to a registration form. This is how to get the URL:
1. Go to the registration form page.
2. Fill in the form.
3. Open the 'Inspect' window, and then the 'Network' tab.
4. After submitting the form you need to find a request with POST in the 'Method' column and 302 Status.
5. Click on this request and in the 'Headers' tab find a 'Request URL'. Сopy the path from the URL (in our example it is customer/account/createpost/).
6. Paste the URL in the URLs to enable field.
In the Selector for forms field, you need to put a CSS selector of the form.
For example, this is how to get a CSS selector for 'Create an account' form:
1. Go to the Create an account page and open the Inspect window.
2. Find the HTML code of the form, click on the right mouse button and choose Copy → Copy selector
3. In our case the selector is .customer-account-create .account-create form and we add it to the Selector for forms field.
Don't forget to click the 'Save' button after you add a CAPTCHA to all forms that you need.
Enable Invisible Captcha for guests only - enable the option to show invisible Captcha only for guests. Thus, the extension won't display Captcha to registered clients.
IP whitelist - specify certain IP addresses for which you want to disable Invisible Captcha. Place put each IP address on a new line.
When everything is set, it is important to check how reCaptcha works. Please, follow these steps: