Google Invisible reCaptcha for Magento 2
Protect your store from bots and fraudulent activities with Google Invisible reCaptcha — the most advanced security tool. As it's invisible for inconspicuous users, your website security becomes more user-friendly.
- Prevent carding with reCaptcha on the checkout page
- Control security level of reCaptcha test and validate users appropriately
- Configure reCaptcha button design that your site encompasses
- Benefit from the seamless setup process, no coding skills required
- Compatible with all Amasty extensions
Protect your store from bots with user-friendly Captcha
Owners of successful stores often spend lots of time moderating the shop’s website to block spam. Merchants also have to keep top-level security to avoid bots that might steal customers’ data and harm business with malicious or junk requests on the website.
Magento 2 reCaptcha extension keeps store security up-to-date to protect businesses from fraudulent activities. It strongly secures a web store without irritating real users with the help of invisible reCaptcha functionality. Install the extension to add reCaptcha protection to any form on a website without coding skills or custom development.
What is Google reCaptcha?
Secure your store from fraud and abuse
by adding the reCaptcha to any form
reCaptcha v2 reveals bots by asking users to tick the ‘I am not a robot’ checkbox or solve an image recognition task. You can configure the security preference setting from ‘easiest for users’ to ‘most secure’ to define how often challenge solving will be required.
reCaptcha v3 returns the score of each request based on user behavior. The lower the score, the more likely a user will be indicated as a bot and get a notification about it. You can set the score acceptable for your store and custom error message in the configuration of the extension.
Improve your website user experience
Make your visitors satisfied with their shopping experience and protect forms on your website with Invisible reCaptcha. By setting up a captcha score, the store admin can precisely define requests that will be considered suspicious. This way, the real shoppers won't need to solve any tests when browsing your store.
Show reCaptcha only for guest users
Most customers find reCaptcha annoying. Don't try the patience of your registered clients and display a captcha only for guest visitors. This will help you to take up two challenges at once: you'll protect your store website and won't lose customers. Also, you can make up an IP whitelist to mark specific traffic as trustworthy. Invisible Captcha will be disabled for the IP addresses specified in the list.
Full support of the reCaptcha v3
Google Invisible reCaptcha doesn't push your customers to solve quizzes if a session seems to be unsuspicious. The reCaptcha test appears only in case of suspicious requests. Admin can incorporate the necessary reCaptcha version that fits the website's needs the best.
Display custom reCaptcha message
Sometimes even real shoppers don’t pass the reCaptcha v3 test. It happens if they did something to trigger Google spam detection. To avoid the real shoppers’ confusion, you can create a user-friendly explanation message about how to act in case of a failed validation test.
No more spam bots in comments and reviews
You can add Google Invisible reCaptcha to your comment and review forms. You don't need to waste your time on manual spam filtering — let users see only trustworthy content that motivates them to purchase more.
Invisible reCaptcha on the registration form
Spam at registration forms could drive any admin user mad. By using a reCaptcha option you protect your store from spam bots at both login and registration forms. Also, you can add Magento 2 Сaptcha to the newsletter form if needed.
Protect email your communications
As reCaptcha can be implemented in multiple forms, you may also protect your newsletter subscription form. This way you exclude the chance of bot presence in your leads database. Also, enable captcha on the ‘Contact Us’ page to avoid spam and spend time on real customers.
Flawless extension integration
Usually, to add reCaptcha to a Magento website you need to make some coding effort. Our extension provides you with a way to easily integrate reCaptcha code into your website. You need just to obtain site and secret keys for reCaptcha in the Admin panel in Google and enter its values in the appropriate extension settings.
Unleash the full potential of the Invisible reCaptcha and make it work for you
Learn more about Invisible reCaptcha from Google
For more information, please, visit the official Google reCAPTCHA page. Here you can also create the security API codes to implement the reCaptcha on your website with our Magento 2 captcha extension for free.
What is Magento 2 Google reCaptcha?
Magento 2 Google reCaptcha is a simple tool protecting your store from bots and spam. It runs a simple test when any form is completed to identify bots and block them. The latest version of reCaptcha uses advanced security methods that are based on user behavior to improve user experience.
What is Magento 2 newsletter Captcha?
If you have a newsletter subscription on your Magento 2 website, you need to protect this form with Captcha. Otherwise, you may get a lot of spam and irrelevant emails in your leads database.
To configure the Google Invisible ReCaptcha extension you will need a site key and a secret key. Follow this short guide to get them correctly.
1. Open this page and fill in the name of your website;
2. Select the Invisible ReCaptcha option from the list of the available variants;
3. Specify the domain of your website;
4. Tick the Terms of Service checkbox;
5. Hit the Register button.
Now, you can copy the keys from this page to your Google Invivisble ReCaptcha configuration section.
ReCaptcha is used to prevent access to the site of spam programs. It is an automatic test, simple for a person but difficult for a program to pass.
There are two options of reCaptcha available to implement into Magento: v2 and v3.
TIP: In case you got issues with reCAPTCHA, and you can’t log in to you Magento 2 admin panel, disable reCAPTCHA via command line:bin/magento msp: security: recaptcha: disable
No, Google Invisible reCapcha doesn't work with our Quick Ajax Login extension. Read the full answer to get more information.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix the issue with missing reCaptcha token was resolved
- Compatibility now our module is compatible with Magento 2.4.4, 2.4.3-p2
- Compatibility we fully tested the module’s compatibility with Magento 2.4.4-beta4
- Improvement now the Google Captcha module meets new CI/CD pipeline standards
- Improvement we moved the Install/Upgrade scripts to Patch & db_schema
- Fix we resolved the issue on checkout pages when the captcha on checkout payments is disabled.
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error during the form resubmission
- New we added the possibility to enable Invisible Captcha on the Checkout Page
- Fix we fixed the issue with the error messages on forms after enabling Amasty Social Login module
- Fix we solved the problem with the error messages during the submission of forms from Amasty Custom Form module
- Compatibility now you can use this module with Magento 2.4.2-p1, 2.3.7 versions
- Improvement we improved code constructions and captcha perfomаnce
- Compatibility we improved compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we added csp_whitelist and uninstall script to the extension
- Fix we changed the error text receiving on ‘timeout-or-duplicate’ code to avoid the ‘Undefined index’ error
- Improvement we improved code constructions for Magento Marketplace standards
- Improvement now if invisible captcha is misconfigured it will not be enabled on client side
- Improvement we improved the extension's general settings making it more convenient to use
- Fix we solved the problem with enabling captcha on Magento 2.3.4
- Fix we solved the problem with enabling captcha only for guests on Magento 2.3.3
- Improvement we enhanced user interface regarding saving captcha keys
- New we added a new option that allows you to use reCAPTCHA v3 - an even safer way to protect your store
- Compatibility the compatibility with Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Fix the security Issues were resolved
- Improvement the parsing process for the response from Google was improved
- Improvement the parsing process for Google response was improved
- New the ability to show Invisible Captcha only for guests was added
- New the ability to disable Invisible Captcha for certain IP addresses was added
- Improvement the installation script was enhanced
- Fix the compatibility with the Amasty Custom Form extension was improved
- Improvement now, the modules renders only the valid forms
- Improvement avoid using innerHTML was implemented
- New the abilities to choose badge theme and badge position were added
- Improvement a small update to the information panes was implemented
- New built-in support for the Amasty FAQ and Product Questions extension was added
- We are happy to introduce the brand new version of the Google Invisible reCaptcha extension. Now, the module automatically supports the Amasty Custom Forms extension right out of the box. Support for more extensions is coming soon. We saved all previous settings to allow you to protect any forms in your Magento 2 store, you can find them in the Advanced Settings section.
- Also, in the new version, we added the ability to define the language of the Invisible reCapctha that should be displayed to users regardless the browser settings. Moreover, you can see the Google API errors to quickly fix the configuration issues.
- Compatibility with few form on one page is added
- Tree forms is added in default config: newsletter subscribe, product reviews, customer registration.
- Сompatibility with extension Hide Price is added.
- Magento 2.2 compatibility is tested and confirmed.
- Fixed issue with captcha validation.