Google Rich Snippets for Magento 2
Improve your search engine rankings with easy-to-set up Google rich snippets. Highlight necessary information in search results to increase your website visibility and draw highly targeted traffic to your store.
- Enable breadcrumbs for rich snippets
- Generate rich snippets with organization name and logo
- Display search input box for a home page in search results
- Show average products rating and starting price data for category pages
- Add products availability and condition tag to rich snippets
Why do you need rich snippets?
- Much faster website indexation
- Enhanced visibility in organic search
- Higher rankings in search results
- Increased CTR (Click-through rate)
- Massive targeted traffic
- Lower bounce rate
How rich snippets work
Take advantage of the most useful rich snippets types
Rich snippets - Breadcrumbs
Show navigation path. Clear navigation makes any online store much more user-friendly and helps Google to better understand website content. The tool enables you to include breadcrumbs in Magento 2 rich snippets to accurately show the page's position in the site hierarchy.
Note: that enabling Product Rich Data activate the price display in the rich snippets. Give notice on pricing to your customers right in the search results.
Rich snippets - Category
Show average products rating + min starting price. Let customers see the average products ratings and the cheapest starting prices to help them learn more about your pricing policy and items' quality even without opening your store pages.
Reach snippets - Organizations
Show store URL + logo + extended merchant info. With organizations Magento 2 rich snippet type, you will easily raise your brand awareness and stand out in search results. Due to flexible extension settings you can specify the necessary logo URL to display it in SERP. Furthermore, extend your business information by adding an address, and phone numbers of sales representatives, tech support, or customer service.
Reach snippets - Social Profiles
Add icons with you social media profiles to the rich snippets to be available for your customers from the search results page.
Google Image Search Markup
Google Image Search has recently launched a new tool to help users found what they need even more easily. Searching with badges is more convenient and significantly saves time.
As a merchant, if you want your products to be more reachable in the search results, use a detailed markup. The good news is the Rich Snippets extension can lend you a hand: this option is set up by default.
Search input box
Due to Magento 2 rich snippets extension you can display a handy search box right in Google search results. Make product search process maximally convenient by letting customers look for necessary items directly from Google.
Note: Google uses multiple parameters to determine the search box display such as on-site information and various types of navigational queries. Therefore, only Google decides which websites will be able to display a search box.
Stock availability & New Condition tags
The Magento 2 microdata module adds availability tag to product rich snippets making them even more informative. Now your customers will see whether the product they need is in stock (and whether it has a new condition) even without visiting your site and make a click decision much faster.
Display site name in search results
Specify any custom store name to display it in search results instead of a full site link. Make your google rich snippets for Magento 2 look accurate and clear to help customers easily focus on the information they need.
Brand and Manufacturer tags
Also, you can specify any custom product attribute for Brand and Manufacturer marker. Thus you can display relevant information about the product origin right in the search results.
Increase profits by driving sales to out of stock products
Indicate that the item is available for pre-order right on the search result page in the Google Rich Snippets. Employ Pre Order for Magento 2 to eliminate the opportunity your products will be missed.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Improvement we reviewed and improved the Custom Properties setting to make it more clear and user-friendly. Now you can not only add your custom attributes to product rich data, but also replace values of already existing schema.org properties with values of your cus
- Compatibility the compatibility with Meta Tags Templates extension was enhanced
- Fix issue with category page and custom properties setting was resolved
- Improvement product global identifier support was added. Admin is able to specify comma separated list of schema.org properties and attribute codes like mpn, sku. If mpn is missing it is replaced with sku value
- Improvement now it adds the schema markup for each product on the category page. See the details here
- Fix an issue with best rating was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with recent requirements for schema.org/Offer introduced by Google was added. Added the following properties: priceValidUntil, product URL, product review in @Offer
- Fix an issue with the product descriptions don't get stripped of html tags was resolved
- Fix an issue with zero reviews count was resolved
- Improvement indication that the item is available for pre-order was added. Amasty Pre Order extension is required
- Improvement the semantic markup of the product page was improved to make sure that indexing robots can extract all the structured data
- Fix the issue with extend breadcrumbs was resolved
- Fix the issue with the breadcrumbs on the home page was fixed
- Improvement now, the price is rounded to 2 decimals as required by Google Merchant
- Fix the issue when the breadcrumbs are ignored in store configuration was resolved
- New brand or manufacturer was added to the product data
- Fix the compilation error was fixed
- New added the 'Breadcrumbs Type' setting that allows to choose between long and short type for the Search Engine
- New allows to add Social Profiles links for Organization
- New allows to add Merchant Business Info
- Information section is added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link, conflicts and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Fixed an issue with image's meta data and watermarks usage
- Fixed an issue with the DataObject Plugin
- Minor fixes
- Fixed an issue with the company name and reviews in the metadata
- Added new option to show the grouped products as a list of associated products offer
- Added new option to display the configurable product as a list of simple products offer
- Added new option to display an item condition
- Show description and price included tax
- Price formatting according to Google guidelines