Apply various actions to manage the rules
Enable or disable rules in bulk
You don't need to edit each rule separately anymore: activate and deactivate shopping cart price rules right on the grid.
'Duplicate' rules action
Let us give you a hint: if you need to create a lot of similar rules, create one, duplicate it and use it as a template for other price rules. This is a must-have tool, especially for complex rules and coupons management. Besides, it saves your time and reduces the risk to be mistaken.
Prioritize your rules
The fewer actions you do, the more time you save: now it's possible to upgrade or degrade rules' priority in bulk with a couple of clicks.
Easily delete cart price rules and obsolete coupons which aren't needed anymore. Let's say, you've created hundreds of coupons for Groupon promotions, that you would like to remove now. It's possible to get rid of them in a few clicks on the grid.
See rules details on the grid
'Rule type' column
Type of the applied rule is displayed in the 'Rule Type' column, for example, a percent of a product price discount.
'Discount amount' column
In the 'Discount Amount' column you can see the value of the discount in figures, percentage or the number of items.
It's also possible to stop processing promotions that are the next by priority.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.4 - September 26, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the coupon codes after deactivating the rules was resolved
Version 1.0.3 - March 26, 2018
– Compatibility with Magento 2 Enterprise Edition improved
– Fixed an issue with duplicating very large amount of rules