Special Promotions for Magento 2
Enrich your cart price rules list with 20 more promo actions. Run a great variety of exclusive promotions to easily attract customers' attention and increase sales.
- Create promotions for cheapest and most expensive products
- Offer deals with free items
- Set fixed and percent discounts
- Create specials with quantity steps
- Run promotions based on spent amount
Every day online merchants offer tons of hot deals and tempting discounts to their customers. Therefore, it's very important to create really exclusive promotions to stand out in the crowd. Unfortunately, it will be hardly enough to use native Magento functionality to amaze store visitors.
Special Promotions for Magento 2 extension offers 20 more discount actions that will help to run promo campaigns based on the cheapest/most expensive products, quantity steps, cart subtotal and spent amounts. Easily create numerous percent and fixed discounts to win customers' appreciation and sell more.
Add new promo actions to default Magento 2 promotions and create various promotion types. Here is the list of the most popular deals you can offer with the help of the extension:
- Buy 3 items, get the cheapest (most expensive) free;
- Buy 5 products, get the cheapest (most expensive) with a discount;
- Get $10 discount from each $100 spent;
- Get each 3-d, 6-th book with a 20% discount;
- Buy each 2-d, 4-th, 6-th T-shirt with a $15 discount;
- Buy 2 blouses for full price and get 2 more with a 15% discount;
- Purchase 3 bags and get each additional one for $100;
- Buy 4 shirts and get each additional one with $10 off;
Know how to make your Magento 2 promotions advanced and effective to increase your store average order value and drive more sales. Here are 3 simple tools to highlight your promotions with:
Place banners on top of the product page
Place banners under the products description
Add catchy labels
Create various discount combinations with cheapest and most expensive items
With the Magento 2 promotions extension one can configure promotions like 'Purchase One and Get One Cheapest (or Most Expensive) Free', 'Buy 5 items, get the most expensive (cheapest) for 25% off' and so on. As soon as BOGOF selling model is an effective tool that encourages customers to make more purchases, cheapest/most expensive based deals will definitely help to quickly empty your stock.
Run promotions based on spent amount
Due to the 'Get $Y for each $X spent' promo type you will be able to easily increase your average order value. Offer deals like 'Buy products for $500 and get $100 discount' to motivate customers spend more.
Create quantity step based promotions with fixed discounts
With the 'Each N-th: Fixed Discount' action of the Magento 2 promotion extension its possible to set any sum as a fixed discount and create as many various deals as you need. E.g. 'Get each 3rd book with $10 discount’.
Define product order for discount application - either the cheapest or the most expensive at first
Choose products, to which the discount will be applied first: to the cheapest or the most expensive items. The option is available in Each N-th, Each group of N and Each product after N actions.
Offer quantity step based deals with a percent discount
Magento 2 discount module also allows you to run quantity step based promotions with a percent discount, so you can easily offer 'Each second camera for 30% off' or 'Get each 3rd bag with a 15% discount'.
Apply quantity step based discounts only for the same products
Configure "Each N-th" actions to create promotions like "Buy N identical items and get the N-th one for 5$ (or with fixed/percent discount)". As a result, the discounts will be applied only to the same products in the cart, not to all the products.
Configure promos like 'Buy 4 or 5 items for full price and get each extra item for $50 or with 20% ($20) discount'
Such promotions are possible with the 'Each product after N' action. The magento 2 special promotions tool offers 3 discount types for this action:
- Percent discount
- Fixed discount
- Fixed price
Offer product sets
Flexible extension settings allow offering sets of definite products (you should specify SKUs). Also, you can let customers compose their own sets from products of specific categories (in this case, you should determine these categories).
Perform a large variety of tasks by using special web services, provided by Magento API.
Easily run flash sales
Apply our Magento 2 Automatic Related Products extension to maximize profit by offering product bundle packs. Show customized bundles and increase spontaneous purchases.
Highlight your promotional campaigns with Promo Banners extension
Display banners according to your marketing ideas. With the extension, you can start the checkout page promo or use any other place on the web store (on the cart, category and product pages) to advertise. You can also expand your catalog to shopping engines with this quick tool for generating Facebook product feeds.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
The module creates the same rules as its magento 1 version. Highly recommend.
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- Improvement max length for Promo SKU field was increased
- Improvement validation for Y products in "Buy X Get Y" action was added
- Improvement MFTF tests was enhanced for "Buy X get Y" action
- Fix the issue with cart updating was resolved
- Fix the issue with rounding to 1 cent for Each Group of N: Fixed price action was resolved
- Improvement now extension covered by Magento Functional Testing Framework tests
- Fix the issue with cart price rule schedule update was fixed
- Fix the issue with js error on checkout page was resolved
- Improvement the extension was covered by unit tests
- Improvement the code was refactored according to Magento standards
- Fix the issue with banners displaying was resolved
- Fix the issue with Promotions Manager dependency through composer installation was resolved
- Improvement the code for actions "The Cheapest" and "The Most Expensive" was refactored and enhanced
- Fix the issue with maximum amount of discount after order placing was fixed
- Fix the issue with saving cart price rule after uploading banner image was resolved
- Fix the issue with SKU validation for "Each Group of N" action was fixed
- Improvement the css code was enhanced
- Fix the issue with validation by SKU for configurable products was fixed
- Fix the issue with calculating product set discount was resolved
- Fix the issue with undefined index was resolved
- New the ability to select promo products based on categories for the actions of a "Product Set" type was added. Now you can specify a category instead of manual listing all applicable products
- Improvement minor adjustments affecting the behaviour of Amasty One Step Checkout discount breakdown were made
- Fix the issues with "Buy X get Y" action were resolved
- Fix the issue with install extension on Magento 2.2.0 was resolved
- Improvement the integration with Amasty Promo Banners and Amasty Product Labels extensions was enhanced
- New introducing the ability to show promo banners and labels on products to highlight promotions
- Fix the issue with the extension update was resolved
- Fix the issue with the Cart Price Rules was resolved
- Fix the issues with the scheduler on Magento Commerce 2.2.x were resolved
- Fix the issue with the cart price rule preview on Magento Commerce was resolved
- New the debug mode for a shopping cart was added. Now you can see the discounts applied to each item in the cart
- Improvement the fields order and the text prompts are changed to simplify the cart price rules settings
- Improvement the compatibility with the Amasty Shipping Rules extension was improved
- Improvement the work of the discount breakdown feature was improved
- Improvement the integration with Amasty Promo Banners and Amasty Product Labels extensions was added
- Fix the issue with a group discount when making PayPal payment was resolved
- Fix the issue with the counting of items for the action 'buy x get y' was resolved
- Fix the issue with reward points was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron in scheduler on Magento Enterprise Edition (Magento Commerce) was resolved
- New the ability to read/update/create rules via Magento API was added
- New the ability to apply discounts to the same products in the cart via "Each N-th" actions was added
- New the information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- New the ability to apply a discount to the cheapest or the most expensive products first, by configuring 'Each N-th', 'Each Group of N' and 'Each Product After N', was added
- Improvement the 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento versions less than 2.2.4 was improved
- Improvement 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions as non-applicable.
- Fix design of Discount Breakdown was adjusted
- Compatibility Magento Enterprise Schedule feature support was improved
- Links to usage examples were added
- New discount breakdown introduced. Now you can see all promotion rules applied with discount amount for each
- Improved usability by removing the 'Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To' setting from the 'Group of N' action
- FIxed an issue with 'Max Amount of Discount' setting
- Improved the 'Product set' action. Now, only SKUs can be used to create a set
- Fixed the logic of the 'Product set' and 'Group of N' actions
- Fixed an issue with installation on Magento 2.2.2
- Compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- Rare issue with extension installation on Magento Enterprise Edition was fixed
- 'Each N-th' action behavior was fixed
- The discount calculation for the "Each Nth" rules was fixed.
- The installation script was fixed.
- The configuration of several promo actions was simplified:
- The issue with promo rule labels display was fixed.
- Fixed discount display in admin area
- New Magento Enterprise edition Schedule feature compatibility
- Fixed the rare case of division by zero
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- "Each M-th after X-th" rule logic fixed
- Magento 2.1.8 compatibility improved
- Catalog Rules reindex optimization
- Fix issue with maximum discount amount
- Fix for Schedule feature in Enterprise
- Compatibility with Shipping Rules and Shipping Restrictions extensions
- Fixed minor issue on cart rule edit page
- Improved compatibility with Amasty Free Gift extension
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Two new settings added for actions conditions: Custom Options' SKU, Custom Options' Values.