Special Promotions for Magento 2
Enrich your cart price rules list with 16 more promo actions. Run a great variety of exclusive promotions to easily attract customers' attention and increase sales.
- Create promotions for cheapest and most expensive products
- Offer deals with free items
- Set fixed and percent discounts
- Create specials with quantity steps
- Run promotions based on spent amount
- Enjoy compatibility with Jet Theme by Amasty
Maximize the efficiency of your promotions
Use 20 more discount rules to run fully customized promo campaigns at your shop
Easily create highly targeted promotions that quickly convert to sales
Overcome the complexity of default Magento with smart promotions module
Magento 2 Special Promotions is the extension that will help you run promo campaigns based on the cheapest/most expensive products, quantity steps, cart subtotal and spent amounts. Easily add new promo actions to default Magento 2 promotions create numerous percent and fixed discounts for flexible pricing. Here is the list of the most popular deals you can offer with the help of the extension:
- Buy 3 items, get the cheapest (most expensive) free;
- Buy 5 products, get the cheapest (most expensive) with a discount;
- Get $10 discount from each $100 spent;
- Get each 3-d, 6-th book with a 20% discount;
- Buy each 2-d, 4-th, 6-th T-shirt with a $15 discount;
- Buy 2 blouses for full price and get 2 more with a 15% discount;
- Purchase 3 bags and get each additional one for $100;
- Buy 4 shirts and get each additional one with $10 off;
Know how to make your Magento 2 promotions advanced and effective to increase your store average order value and drive more sales. Here are 3 simple tools to highlight your promotions with:
Place banners on top of the product page
Place banners under the products description
Add catchy labels
Configure promos like 'Buy 4 or 5 items for full price and get each extra item for $50 or with 20% ($20) discount'
Such promotions are possible with the 'Each product after N' action. The magento 2 special promotions tool offers 3 discount types for this action:
- Percent discount
- Fixed discount
- Fixed price
Offer product sets
The settings of the Magento 2 Promotions extension allow you offering sets of definite products (you should specify SKUs). Also, you can let customers compose their own sets from products of specific categories (in this case, you should determine these categories).
Create various discount combinations with cheapest and most expensive items
With the Magento 2 promotions extension one can configure promotions like 'Purchase One and Get One Cheapest (or Most Expensive) Free', 'Buy 5 items, get the most expensive (cheapest) for 25% off' and so on. As soon as BOGOF selling model is an effective tool that encourages customers to make more purchases, cheapest/most expensive based deals will definitely help to quickly empty your stock.
Run promotions based on spent amount
Due to the 'Get $Y for each $X spent' promo type you will be able to easily increase your average order value. Offer deals like 'Buy products for $500 and get $100 discount' to motivate customers spend more.
Create quantity step based promotions with fixed discounts
With the 'Each N-th: Fixed Discount' action of the Magento 2 promotion extension its possible to set any sum as a fixed discount and create as many various deals as you need. E.g. 'Get each 3rd book with $10 discount’.
Offer quantity step based deals with a percent discount
Magento 2 discount module also allows you to run quantity step based promotions with a percent discount, so you can easily offer 'Each second camera for 30% off' or 'Get each 3rd bag with a 15% discount'.
Apply quantity step based discounts only for the same products
Configure "Each N-th" actions to create promotions like "Buy N identical items and get the N-th one for 5$ (or with fixed/percent discount)". As a result, the discounts will be applied only to the same products in the cart, not to all the products.
Define product order for discount application - either the cheapest or the most expensive at first
In this Magento 2 extension, you can choose bundles of products to which the discount will be applied first: to the cheapest or the most expensive items. The option is available in Each N-th, Each group of N and Each product after N actions.
Combine promotions without losing profitability
Limit discounts in case discount from several sources apply to the same item. This way, you don't need to check each and every possible discount source for overlaps and don't spend excessive amounts of money on promo discounts. New algorithm compares original price after Cart Price Rule discount with original price after non-Cart Price Rule discount. Then, it chooses the value you need depending on module configuration.
Choose your perfect promotions solution
Build a smart discount system according to your needs
Easily run flash sales in MagentoApply our Magento 2 Automatic Related Products extension to offer Magento 2 bundle product discounts and maximize profit. Show customized bundles and increase spontaneous purchases.
Highlight your promotional campaigns with Promo Banners extensionDisplay catchy promo banners on corresponding store pages to let customers be aware of all hot deals and specials you offer with Magento 2 Promo Banners extension.
How to offer Magento 2 bundle product discount?
If you want to offer a discount on a set of products, you have 2 options: create a promo rule or create bundles.
- To create a promo rule, go to Marketing > Cart Price Rules and click Add New Rule.
- Fill in the basic rule information and set conditions that will trigger the rule.
- In the actions section, set the Apply field to Percent discount for product set.
- Finish the rule settings according to your needs.
If you want to use Magento 2 bundle product extension, check out our Automatic Related Products module. It allows you to create custom bundle packs and display them on product pages. Also, you can let users purchase a part of the bundle that consists of 3+ products.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
The module creates the same rules as its magento 1 version. Highly recommend.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- New we added a new option that allows combining promo campaigns. So now you can allow your customers to apply several conditions for products with special price and do not lose profitability - the algorithm compares Special Price with Final Price after discount and chooses the value you need depending on module configuration.
- Fix we solved the problem with rule preview
- Fix we solved the problem with Use for Same Product setting
- Improvement MFTF tests were moved to additional packages particular for Magento 2.3.5+ and Magento 2.4.0+
- Fix we solved the problem with discount price rounding
- Improvement MFTF tests were enhanced for "Buy X get Y" action
- Improvement we implemented an enhancement for cart price rules validation
- Fix we solved the problem with applying "Percent Discount: Buy X Get Y Free" rule
- Improvement MFTF-tests were updated.
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento 2.3.x was improved (this change affects unit-tests only).
- Fix issues with The Most Expensive and Each Group of N rules were fixed.
- Improvement we implemented an additional validation for Buy X Get Y rules
- Fix we solved the problem with Group of N rule
- Fix we solved the problem with displaying banner on all store views
- Improvement max length for Promo SKU field was increased
- Improvement validation for Y products in "Buy X Get Y" action was added
- Improvement MFTF tests were enhanced for "Buy X get Y" action
- Fix the issue with cart updating was resolved
- Fix the issue with rounding to 1 cent for Each Group of N: Fixed price action was resolved
- Improvement now extension covered by Magento Functional Testing Framework tests
- Fix the issue with cart price rule schedule update was fixed
- Fix the issue with js error on checkout page was resolved
- Improvement the code was refactored according to Magento standards
- Improvement the extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix the issue with banners displaying was resolved
- Fix the issue with Promotions Manager dependency through composer installation was resolved
- Improvement the code for actions "The Cheapest" and "The Most Expensive" was refactored and enhanced
- Fix the issue with saving cart price rule after uploading banner image was resolved
- Fix the issue with maximum amount of discount after order placing was fixed
- Fix the issue with SKU validation for "Each Group of N" action was fixed
- Improvement the css code was enhanced
- Fix the issue with calculating product set discount was resolved
- Fix the issue with validation by SKU for configurable products was fixed
- Fix the issue with undefined index was resolved
- New the ability to select promo products based on categories for the actions of a "Product Set" type was added. Now you can specify a category instead of manual listing all applicable products
- Improvement minor adjustments affecting the behaviour of Amasty One Step Checkout discount breakdown were made
- Fix the issues with "Buy X get Y" action were resolved
- Fix the issue with install extension on Magento 2.2.0 was resolved
- Improvement the integration with Amasty Promo Banners and Amasty Product Labels extensions was enhanced
- New introducing the ability to show promo banners and labels on products to highlight promotions
- Fix the issue with the extension update was resolved
- Fix the issue with the Cart Price Rules was resolved
- Fix the issues with the scheduler on Magento Commerce 2.2.x were resolved
- Fix the issue with the cart price rule preview on Magento Commerce was resolved
- New the debug mode for a shopping cart was added. Now you can see the discounts applied to each item in the cart
- Improvement the fields order and the text prompts are changed to simplify the cart price rules settings
- Improvement the integration with Amasty Promo Banners and Amasty Product Labels extensions was added
- Improvement the work of the discount breakdown feature was improved
- Improvement the compatibility with the Amasty Shipping Rules extension was improved
- Fix the issue with the counting of items for the action 'buy x get y' was resolved
- Fix the issue with a group discount when making PayPal payment was resolved
- Fix the issue with reward points was resolved
- Fix the issue with cron in scheduler on Magento Enterprise Edition (Magento Commerce) was resolved
- New the ability to read/update/create rules via Magento API was added
- New the ability to apply discounts to the same products in the cart via "Each N-th" actions was added
- New the ability to apply a discount to the cheapest or the most expensive products first, by configuring 'Each N-th', 'Each Group of N' and 'Each Product After N', was added
- New the information section was added. Now you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, User Guide link and other useful data right on the module Configuration page
- Improvement the 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento versions less than 2.2.4 was improved
- Improvement 'Calculate Discount Based On' setting was removed from 'Each N-th', 'Buy X Get Y' and 'Each Product After N' actions as non-applicable.
- Fix design of Discount Breakdown was adjusted
- Compatibility Magento Enterprise Schedule feature support was improved
- Links to usage examples were added
- New discount breakdown introduced. Now you can see all promotion rules applied with discount amount for each
- Improved the 'Product set' action. Now, only SKUs can be used to create a set
- Improved usability by removing the 'Maximum Qty Discount is Applied To' setting from the 'Group of N' action
- Fixed the logic of the 'Product set' and 'Group of N' actions
- FIxed an issue with 'Max Amount of Discount' setting
- Fixed an issue with installation on Magento 2.2.2
- Rare issue with extension installation on Magento Enterprise Edition was fixed
- Compatibility with 3rd party extensions was improved
- 'Each N-th' action behavior was fixed
- The discount calculation for the "Each Nth" rules was fixed.
- The installation script was fixed.
- The configuration of several promo actions was simplified:
- The issue with promo rule labels display was fixed.
- Fixed discount display in admin area
- New Magento Enterprise edition Schedule feature compatibility
- Fixed the rare case of division by zero
- "Each M-th after X-th" rule logic fixed
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Magento 2.1.8 compatibility improved
- Catalog Rules reindex optimization
- Fix issue with maximum discount amount
- Fix for Schedule feature in Enterprise
- Compatibility with Shipping Rules and Shipping Restrictions extensions
- Fixed minor issue on cart rule edit page
- Improved compatibility with Amasty Free Gift extension
- Compatibility with Magento 2.1
- Two new settings added for actions conditions: Custom Options' SKU, Custom Options' Values.