Stripe Payment for Magento 2
Provide your customers with a safe and seamless payment experience. Let your customers pay via a wide range of payment methods with no need to implement a custom integration endpoint for each one.
- Provide your payments flow with comprehensive security, including 3D Secure support
- Benefit from the support of Apple Pay and Google Pay
- Offer real-time payments via automatic invoicing
- Efficient configuration management and flexible refund issuing options
- Adapt to different screen sizes (from desktop to mobile) and invoke the numeric keyboard where relevant
With the Magento 2 Stripe Payment gateway extension, you will stop losing customers at the checkout and win them back by accepting all major debit and credit cards across the globe. Let your customers pay in 135+ currencies via international or local payment methods. Magento 2 Stripe Payment module will also reduce the risks and complexity of technical integration thanks to accepting any payment method through a single API.
29% of users cancel transactions because they can’t use preferred payment options. Supporting additional payment methods is a complex task requiring strong technical expertise to implement custom APIs. Meanwhile, magento 2 stripe integration with multiple payment service providers can be quite expensive (developer time, money loss due to system errors, support).
How do you benefit from this tool?
Increase conversion rates by providing customers with a smart payment experience
Stay cost-effective by lowering costs of processing online payments by 24% with Stripe
Save time and efforts by processing global payments with a single integration
OF SUCCESSFUL PAYMENTS
Benefit from Magento 2 Stripe Payment gateway extension - pre-built UI components that help your customers input their information quickly and correctly. While minimizing user errors and speeding up the checkout process, they help you avoid losing customers at the checkout step and, thus, increase profits.
Formatting & cards verification
Request payment info from the browser
Enhance UX by saving customers' cards details
Significantly improve customer shopping experience by reducing the number of steps they have to make before completing the payment. Ask your customers if they want to save their cards details on Stripe's servers so that they don't have to enter them when shopping again. Thus, you will lead them to the final checkout step and stimulate repeated purchases.
Use magento 2 partial invoicing for low-stock goods
If a customer drops an order and there are not enough goods to complete it, you can use partial invoicing. In such a case you invoice less goods than ordered and meet customer's demand despite the low stock. When the goods become available, you complete the order. As a result, you will build trust among your shoppers and motivate them to come back to your store.
Enhance loyalty by making customers feel secure
Stripe payment gateway in Magento 2 is one of the most reliable payment methods, and customers used to trust it completely. But sometimes they experience the lack of information on what payment option is used at the moment. Add Stripe badge next to the method title to increase trust and make your customers feel more secure at the stressful point of payment.
Use customers' saved cards to create orders from the admin panel
In particular cases, there appears the necessity to create an order from the backend. Also, your customer can just ask you to make some changes in their orders, e.g. if some mistakes were made. Now an admin can see customers' saved cards and use them when creating orders manually from the admin panel. It helps to place orders faster and prevent possible errors.
FULLY COMPLIANT WITH THE PSD2 EU LEGISLATION
Optimize the conversions with a safe way to pay online
Anyone involved with the processing of card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Stripe Magento 2 Elements transmit all sensitive data directly to Stripe without passing through your servers. This proves your customers’ cards information is fully protected.
Fight fraud with the help of 3D Secure
Shift the liability for chargebacks by using 3D Secure card verification checks. 3D Secure adds an additional layer of fraud protection and helps to prevent malicious actors from stealing any sensitive information. You can make 3D Secure verification mandatory for all the cards that support it.
AN EASY-TO-MANAGE SINGLE TOOL
More Options in magento 2 stripe extension
- The module installation is possible only through Composer;
- The extension supports Apple Pay for Magento 2 and Google Pay;
- Create orders and pay for them via Stripe from the Magento 2 admin panel;
- Allow stripe to send out email receipts of successful payments and refunds.
What is a payment gateway in Magento 2?
Magento payment gateway is a mechanism that allows your store to integrate with payment service providers. By providing customers with different Magento 2 payment gateway options, you can improve the shopping experience and increase conversions. Most customers now prefer to pay online, that is why online payments are an important feature.
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solution: Magento Login with Google.
For smooth work, Stripe demands TLS of at least v1.2 , HTTPS and stripe/stripe-php library. Please see full answer for detailed instructions.Read the FULL answer
How to install Stripe Payment for Magento 2 and its requirements?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- Fix we solved the problem with order placing from admin side on Magento 2.4.2
- Improvement we enhanced the work of extension for orders that have not been placed on Magento
- Compatibility we made the module compatible with Magento Content Security Policy functionality
- Fix we solved the problem with Google Pay and Apple Pay on Magento 2.4.0
- Fix we solved the problem with grand total price for Apple Pay/ Google Pay
- Improvement we upgraded compatibility with latest stripe payment library to avert problems in functionality
- Fix we solved the problem with order placing on Magento 2.3.2 and Magento 2.2.7
- Improvement stripe-php library dependency in composer was updated
- Improvement compatibility with Amasty Subscriptions & Recurring Payments extension was improved
- Fix we solved the problem with Apple Pay method on Checkout page
- Fix we solved the problem on checkout if stripe extension was not configured
- Fix we solved the problem with placing order from admin
- New we tested our extension and ensured that its fully compliant with Strong Customer Authentication requirements, and supports the 3D Secure v2 authentication.
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty's One Step Checkout was improved.
- Fix the issue with incorrect charge amount for non-decimal currencies was resolved.
- Fix some known Apple Pay and Google Pay issues are now fixed.
- Fix we resolved an issue with saved customer cards.
- Fix fixed the issue with installing the Stripe PHP library.
- New now you can create backend orders using saved customer cards as well as do partial invoicing.
- New now you can allow Stripe to send email receipts to your customers by enabling the corresponding setting.
- New we added the ability to change a different status for newly created orders.
- Improvement added some small HTML and CSS adjustments to improve UI.
- Fix issue with invalid values was resolved.
- New now your customers can save their cards and use them for future purchases.
- New support of Google Pay was added.
- New support of Apple Pay was added.
- Improvement introduced a new setting to make 3D Secure verification mandatory for all cards that support it.
- Improvement Stripe badge was added next to the method title to increase trust and make your customers feel more secure.
- Improvement a loading spinner was added to prevent customers from clicking the Place Order button multiple times.
- Compatibility PHP 7.2 is supported.