Stripe Payment for Magento 2
- Use one solution to cover all your payments needs
- Provide your payments flow with comprehensive security, including 3D Secure support
- Offer real-time payments via automatic invoicing
- Efficient configuration management and flexible refund issuing options
- Adapt to different screen sizes (from desktop to mobile) and invoke the numeric keyboard where relevant
Stop losing customers at the checkout and win them back by accepting all major debit and credit cards across the globe. Let your customers pay in 135+ currencies via international or local payment methods. With Magento 2 Stripe, you also reduce the risks and complexity of technical integration thanks to accepting any payment method through a single API.
29% of users cancel transactions because they can’t use preferred payment options. Supporting additional payment methods is a complex task requiring strong technical expertise to implement custom APIs. Meanwhile, integration with multiple payment service providers can be quite expensive (developer time, money loss due to system errors, support).
How do you benefit from this tool?
OF SUCCESSFUL PAYMENTS
Benefit from Stripe Elements - pre-built UI components that help your customers input their information quickly and correctly. While minimizing user errors and speeding up the checkout process, they help you avoid losing customers at the checkout step and, thus, increase profits.
Formatting & cards verification
Request payment info from the browser
Optimize the conversion by providing a safe way to pay online
Anyone involved with the processing of card data must comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Stripe Elements transmit all sensitive data directly to Stripe without passing through your servers. This proves your customers’ cards information is fully protected.
Fight fraud with the help of 3D Secure
Shift the liability for chargebacks by using 3D Secure card verification checks. 3D Secure adds an additional layer of fraud protection and helps to prevent malicious actors from stealing any sensitive information. You can make 3D Secure verification mandatory for all the cards that support it.
Enhance UX by saving customers' cards details
Ask your customers if they want to save their cards details on Stripe's servers so that they don't have to enter them when purchasing again.
Enhance loyalty by making customers feel secure
Add Stripe badge next to the method title to increase trust and make your customers feel more secure at the stressful point of payment.
Use partial invoicing for low-stock goods
If a customert drops an order and there are not enough goods to complete it, you can use partial invoicing. In such a case you invoice less goods than ordered and meet customer's demand despite the low stock. When the goods become available, you complete the order.
Use customers' saved cards to create orders from the admin panel
Now an admin can see customers' saved cards and use them when creating orders manually from the admin panel. It helps to place orders faster and prevent possible errors.
AN EASY-TO-MANAGE SINGLE TOOL
- The module installation is possible only through Composer;
- The extension supports Apple Pay and Google Pay;
- Create orders and pay for them via Stripe from the admin panel;
- NEW | Allow stripe to send out email receipts of successful payments and refunds.
- Full compatibility with Amasty One Step Chekout for Magento 2;
- Stripe account is required and must be created separately from the extension installation;
- NEW | Select an order status after payment is captured;
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Write Your Own Review
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account
Installing an upgrade is easy — check now
- New we tested our extension and ensured that its fully compliant with SCA. now you can get all the benefits of 3D Secure v2 and be sure that your payments and card data of your customers are protected
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty's One Step Checkout was improved.
- Fix the issue with incorrect charge amount for non decimal currencies was resolved
- Fix some known Apple Pay and Google Pay issues were fixed.
- Fix the issue with saved customer cards was resolved
- Fix the issue with installing Stripe php library was resolved
- New now you can create a backend orders using saved customer cards as well as do partial invoicing.
- New now you can allow Stripe to send email receipts to your customers by enabling the corresponding setting.
- New ability to change a different status for newly created orders was added.
- Improvement small html and css adjustments were made to improve UI.
- Fix issue with invalid values was resolved.
- New support of Apple Pay was added.
- New now your customers can save their cards and use them for future purchases.
- New support of Google Pay was added.
- Improvement a setting to make 3D Secure verification mandatory for all cards that support it was added.
- Improvement a loading spinner was added to prevent customers from clicking Place Order button multiple times.
- Improvement Stripe badge was added next to the method title to increase trust and make your customers feel more secure.
- Compatibility php 7.2 is supported.