Create and modify your promotion blocks
Any type of content can be used for blocks
The extension tracks all views for each block
It means that now you can evaluate utility of your promotion campaign. Also you can analyse promotion data and make conclusion about it functionality.
Very easy block and position management
You can assign unlimited number of blocks to each position, a block can be deleted/added to a position with just ticking a checkbox. The extension also enables you to temporarily disable any block or stop displaying blocks in any of positions.
Use highly-configurable preset positions for blocks
Each of the positions can have individual content per store view, some positions can additionally have individual content per product category.
Here's the list of available positions:
- Above the footer links
- Above the main content block
- Above the main menu
- Bottom of the left column
- Bottom of the left column on category page
- Bottom of the right column
- Bottom of the right column on category page
- Fullscreen popup on each page
- Fullscreen popup pre-checkout
- Top of the left column
- Top of the left column on category page
- Top of the right column
- Top of the right column on category page
- Under the footer links
- Under the main menu
- Under the main menu on homepage
More positions can be added by requestIf you need more positions, please contact us and we will add them with extension update.
Rotate unlimited number of blocks at any position
It gives you infinite opportunities for you promotion strategy. Thank to that option you can make a lot of attractive promotion blocks.
- Popup on each page. There's an option to launch the popup only on home page.
- Popup before checkout.
- You can set both popups to appear only once to each customer per browser session and also use entrance animation effect.
No need to modify layout or template files!
It means that your design will be the same and won’t be modernized. Now you shouldn’t excited about your layout.
Check out other promotion extensions by Amasty
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- W3C Validated Code
Online Extension User Guide
However, the extension lacks an ability to control pop-ups display: I would like to show them on particular pages after some time spent on the page, not right after it’s loaded. Moreover, it would be nice to have the ability to restrict pop-ups number per customer not to show too many pop-ups.
All in all, the extension is good and worth its money.
Dereck Brake, Magento Connect