Delivery Date for Magento 2
Increase the level of customer service in your store. Enable clients to choose delivery dates and time periods to receive orders. Define your delivery schedule and exclude specific days or hours when delivery is unavailable. Add delivery info to emails and printed order-related docs.
- Enable buyers to select days and time of delivery
- Specify how delivery data will be displayed on the frontend
- Allow customers to write delivery comments
- Exclude any dates from your delivery plan
- Set minimal and maximum delivery intervals
E-commerce becomes highly competitive. Selling quality products is important but not enough to succeed. While standard Magento 2 delivery options suit some customers, there are many more who want the product immediately or on a specific date. A study by MetaPack with 3,000 online shoppers, indicated that about 49% of consumers agree to pay more for their purchases if various delivery methods are available.
This Magento 2 delivery extension is a great solution to ensure an outstanding shopping experience. Offer customers the option to select the desired date and time right on the checkout page. Buyers can choose the preferred delivery arrival dates and specify the most comfortable time period. They also can leave a message to a delivery person. It’s the perfect way to significantly improve customer service.
Make delivery date and time your strenght
Boost store profitability by organizing delivery timing according to your needs
Improve shopping experience with convenient delivery date and time options
Increase average order value by offering various delivery date options
STIMULATE MORE SALES WITH HANDY DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Let customers choose delivery date and time
Boost clients’ satisfaction by offering an easy way to specify a preferred delivery time. On a checkout, visitors can pick the most convenient delivery time by fulfilling only two additional fields. To make the delivery process even more smooth, shoppers can leave a special message with any comments or remarks regarding the order. No extra pages or page reloads are added to the checkout process.
Inform on delivery time schedule
Keeping customers clearly informed on available order delivery dates is very important. With the extension, clients will see only the time and date intervals that are allowed for delivery, thus avoiding confusion.
Exclude any date from delivery options
Sometimes Magento 2 business owners have a hard time, scheduling many deliveries in a short period of time on weekends or holidays. Our Magento 2 delivery date extension allows you to block all unavailable delivery dates on the calendar and instantly update clients on your current schedule. This feature of the delivery date module also helps to avoid a common mistake of selecting a day that has already passed.
It’s possible to exclude from your timetable:
- new!Working days
- Any dates, e.g. national holidays
- Date intervals like December 24 – January 7
- Time intervals like 10 a.m. -11 a.m
CUSTOMIZE DELIVERY DATE AND TIME DEPENDING ON YOUR NEEDS
Customize delivery intervals
Define the most convenient time intervals between the actual order and delivery date and time. You can choose the minimum and maximum delivery intervals according to your needs. Minimum delivery time can include extra time depending on the estimated shipping date. So if a product would be shipped in two days, you can set minimum delivery time to 3 days to be absolutely sure that a customer gets a product on time.
Manage delivery time slots
Easily organize a fully working delivery date and time system. Set an interval offset for the same day of delivery that will be equal to the time between the current time and the first delivery time that can be selected by a customer. Also, indicate by which time the order should be placed if a customer wants to receive an item on the same day. This way, you prevent delivery complaints from your clients.
Minimal delivery interval by product
Your web store has products of different sizes, weight, stock locations, etc. For some of them, it takes more time to be delivered. The feature allows you to set a minimum delivery interval for such products individually, not depending on general settings.
Offer convenient 1-2-3 hour delivery slots
Everyone experienced a whole day of waiting for the purchase to arrive at your door. For a business, it may result in getting a bad review, as customers don't like to wait all day. Save shoppers from that irritating feeling by offering a range of time intervals for the delivery. You can set the delivery time intervals both manually and automatically; they also can vary for different Magento 2 store views.
Let users adjust the delivery date
It is typical when customers need to change the estimated delivery date after their orders in Magento 2 store have been placed, but before they have shipped. The extension offers the rules and conditions to allow clients the editing of the scheduled delivery. The rules are based on date and order status: set the lockdown period and status of the order, which will enable the editing.
Remind clients about the delivery
Inform customers about the upcoming delivery; you just need to specify a particular time (in hours) before the purchase arrives and select an email template for the occasion. If you have Sales Reps and Dealers extension for Magento 2, this reminder can be sent to the dealer as well.
Take advantage of flexible admin options
Magento 2 Delivery Date extension is based on the leading edge technologies and offers a wide variety of options and settings for admin users. It can be easily configured to suit your business needs.
- Choose where delivery data should be displayed
- Configure unavailable week off days like weekend and public holidays
- Specify delivery quota per day
- Provide delivery comments
- Change date and time format
- Easily monitor cron work by managing all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid
What is estimated delivery date in Magento 2?
The date is the most precise estimate of a period required for the product shipment. Say, when using some postal services for shipment the date can be calculated right by a specific office. This extension allows you to exclude specific dates from the delivery plan and set min/max delivery intervals to make your estimations meet customer's demands.
Learn how Amasty Shipping Extensions help to solve real customers' casesIn our Shipping Guide we explain Magento shipping functionality in Amasty modules and discuss real cases from our support experience.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Fix issues with the Show For Selected Shipping Methods Only setting was fixed.
- Fix we solved the problem with saving incorrect delivery date format
- Fix we solved the problem with incorrect name button on Checkout page
- Fix we solved the problem with restrict holidays
- Fix we solved the problem with disabling next delivery day on Magento 2.3.1
- Fix we solved the problem with disabling next delivery day
- Fix we resolved the problem with wrong minimal interval for disabled delivery days
- Fix issues related to "Disable Delivery On" setting and "Go Today" button were resolved.
- Improvement we corrected the work of the module security feature
- Fix we solved the issues with the order creation
- Fix we solved the delivery comment issues
- Fix we solved the problem related to the delivery time interval
- Fix we solved the issue with the resetting default value
- Fix we solved the issue related to the delivery comment length (database schema updated)
- New we added the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in backend. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button
- Improvement we added small visual improvements
- Improvement we improved configuration settings and comments
- Fix we solved the issue with the dependent shipping method after changing shipping address
- Improvement we added a custom email template for working with delivery dates
- Fix we solved the problem with the required time intervals
- Improvement we improved the autocorrection of the delivery date default value
- Fix we solved the issue with the preselected delivery time
- Fix we solved the issue with the checking a delivery date before an order placing
- Improvement we made a minor code refactoring
- New we introduced a new validation for the Delivery Time option. Now time intervals for the time that has already passed won't be displayed on the front-end
- we solved minor problems
- Fixed grid filtering issue
- New Delivery Date fields validation now works for orders placed in Admin area
- New default values for Delivery Date fields can be set in the extension settings
- Magento 2.2 compatibility tested and confirmed
- Now delivery date is available with Order API
- IE checkout page deliverydate field fix
- Possibility to use translations for calendar
- Fix Could not save edited Delivery Date in order in Customer Profile
- Fix Incorrect Date Interval work when "From Year = Each Year"
- Fix Could make an order with empty Delivery Date (when Delivery Date field is required)
- Fix Default day wasn't set up when Set Default Value = Yes
- Added possibility to set up rules that define for what orders Delivery Date editing is possible (rules based on date and/or order status)
- Added functionality that allows customers (both signed in and guests) to change delivery date of order
- Fix for error when customer sorts by delivery date field
- Fix for "Undefined index: tinterval_id" error which may have appeared during saving an order
- Few general improvements
- New feature: possibility to specify exact working days as exceptions to delivery dates
- New feature: Minimal Delivery Interval by Product. Now it's possible to set specific Minimal delivery interval (which override general rule) for desired scope of products