AJAX Image Uploader for Magento 1
Rapid and simple way to upload product images to your Magento with AJAX Image Uploader extension. Drag pictures from your computer and drop the images to the Magento product page. Yes, that simple :)
- Fast and user-friendly upload of product images
- HTML5 & AJAX-based drag-and-drop functionality
- Upload single or multiple images at once
- Absolutely intuitive interface
- Easy image management
MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER WITH OUR MAGENTO EXTENSION
New product images to upload? Take it easy
With Magento AJAX bulk image uploader you can stay calm. It will save your time and make inevitable process of image upload a lot easier.
Amazingly rapid and simple 'one-click' actions:
- Choose thumbnail, small and base images
- Enable/disable and delete images
- Change their sort order by just pulling them to the right position
Simple upload and management of magento product images
- Drag pictures from the file browser on your computer straight to the Magento product page and drop the images there. We did some experiments - it took us about 10-20 seconds to choose and upload 8-10 product images.
- No possibility to use drag-and-drop? Then feel free to browse for the necessary files and upload images with our AJAX uploader.
- You can use Magento upload image tool for single or multiple images at once.
Extended functionality for easy image uploading
HTML5 and AJAX-based drag-and-drop functionality
The extension provides you with aesthetics and benefits of modern technology (like Google Picasa), saving your time, making life easier and more beautiful.
Absolutely intuitive and easy to use interface
Images are displayed in a grid instead of the standard list view - looks a lot nicer and is more functional. Features are self-explanatory and take no time to understand.
Alternative to standard Magento image upload
Some browsers (e.g. opera) don't support drag-and-drop, some of you may decide not to use it for various reasons. So there's possibility to browse for the necessary files (in a traditional way) and then upload images via our speedy AJAX uploader. This option allows multiple file upload (considering that your internet browser supports HTML 5).
Fast AJAX-based image uploader
Easy position changing
You can change sort order of an image by just dragging it to the appropriate position.
Track magento image upload progress
Not that you will need to wait for a long time, but still ability to track progress is always a good thing :).
The extension fully supports the following internet browsers:
- Firefox 4.0 and higher;
- Chrome 10 and higher.
The extension partially supports the following internet browsers:
- IE 10 beta and higher;
- Opera 11.1 and higher;
- Safari 5 and higher.
More Amasty extensions powered by AJAX
AJAX Scroll will change the way customers browse your catalogs making them more user-friendly. Content is loaded on request and there is also a nice-looking "Back to top" button.
Quick Ajax Login provides your customers with best sign in experience ever. They will be able to login and register from any store page. Moreover, they can do that using their social networks which increases registration rate.
AJAX Shopping Cart lets customers rapidly add products to cart with no useless page reloads. After adding a product to cart, users will get two options: Continue Shopping and View Cart.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
For now I give 4 stars.
The only thing that confused me is the price. I think it should be cheaper because basically this product uploads images only, and there are other extensions with wider functionality and the same price.
Thank you for facilitation our daily work.
Have a nice day,
Now I don't think about uploading new images. It takes just a few minutes to upload hundred new images.
Amasty support system
I'm always wrestling with the default image upload tool of Magento. Either it gives errors, or it goes back to the default images, or it refuses to upload when I have a .htaccess file active in a development project, or...
All past tense with this wonderful tool. Just drag your file, drop it, and it works.
Thanks to the dev for making something that simply works.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix the issue with old images recovery was fixed
- Fix the issue with mass image upload was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the uploader on Magento 22.214.171.124
- Compatibility with SUPEE-9767 patch
- Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
- Fixed Magento ACL patch issue
- Minor modification for better error handling