Welcome to the year 2023! We hope you've had time to recover from the holidays. Now let's get back to business.
Our work doesn't stop no matter what, and here are the updates your extensions received in December:
New features to Magento 2 extensions
Improved Layered Navigation
- We optimized the JS files loaded by the module on the Home, Checkout, and CMS pages.
- Improvement: we switched the Custom Product Sorting for Shop by Brand (Add-On) to a declarative schema (available in the Premium Version of the Improved Layered Navigation Solution).
- Now SEO URLs do not contain additional values for uniqueness if Include Attribute Code in SEO Urls is enabled.
- The issue with Brands images displaying was resolved.
- We fixed the issue with SEO Urls when an attribute option name is equal to the attribute category name.
- We solved the problem with the error that occurred when running the getFormat() method.
- The issue with an empty Category filter when AMP for the Category Pages is enabled was resolved.
- We eliminated the incorrect URL problem when generating XML Google Sitemaps with Custom Pages by Cron in case of multiple stores.
- We solved the problem with the error that occurred when an attribute value contains its code.
- Now the Category description block is displayed as it should.
- We solved the problem with the Searching block duplication when filters apply and AJAX is enabled.
- We improved the Commerce Cloud compatibility.
- The top menu links loading speed was improved.
- The issue with GraphQL queries has been resolved.
- We corrected the Menu Builder sorting.
- The issue with the error that occurred while deployment using the compact strategy was resolved.
- We resolved the problem with the ‘Help and Settings’ section in the hamburger menu.
- We fixed the ‘Number of Columns’ setting work.
- The problem with third-level subcategories disclosure was solved.
- The issue with the wrong Category position in the Menu Builder in case of the Category resaving was resolved.
- We fixed the compatibility Drag-and-drop items Menu Builder functionality with GraphQL.
Abandoned Cart Email
- Now it is possible to display the quantity of the products left in the cart in the Abandoned Cart Emails.
- We improved the handling of the Abandoned Cart Emails Queue so now email addresses with spaces or invalid domains do not affect the mailing process.
- Now products with a Special Price are displayed in the emails correctly.
- We solved the problem with the Bundle Products price in the Abandoned Cart Emails.
- Now product prices display according to the specified Customers Group in the emails.
- The issue with sending emails when using the ‘Any product went out of stock’ Cancel Condition and the multiple stores was solved.
- We fixed the problem with products displaying in the emails when table mode is being used.
- The extension code was renovated and refactored to improve the performance of quotas processing, thus we splitted quotas processing and emails sending on schedule processes into two cron jobs (Please note: after updating third-party customizations for email sending process on your instance may be incompatible with the module).
- A New Cart Price Rule action ‘Buy X get Y free (any products)’ was added. It allows to create the Cart Price Rule with any number of Gift items from any category in one rule application.
- We replaced the ‘Skip Items with Special Price’ setting with the ‘Skip Items with’ setting and expanded its functionality to allow a more flexible Cart Price Rules configuration.
- We added Shipping to Multiple Addresses support for the module actions.
- The problem with incorrect discount calculation when the Max Amount of Discount setting is being used was solved.
- We eliminated the error that occurred while adding a product to the cart and reloading the page.
- The issue with discount amount rounding in the cart was resolved.
SMTP Email Settings
- We added OAuth 2.0 authentication for Office365.
- Now the extension sets Message ID header.
- We switched the extension to the declarative schema.
- We marked the configuration data as sensitive so it’s not stored in config.php.
- Compatibility with Hotmail SMTP provider was improved.
- We eliminated the error with the deprecated htmlspecialchars_decode() functionality.
- The possibility to add Free Gifts when creating an order from the admin panel was added.
- We’ve made minor improvements in system messages to avert problems with extension configuration.
- Now it is possible to create Free Gift Rules via REST API.
- Now products with zero quantity are not displayed in the Free Gift popup.
- We optimized the Free Gift selection process in the popup.
- We fixed the compatibility with Magento 2.4.5 by updating deprecated jQuery functions.
- We eliminated the error that occurred while adding products to the cart when Cart Price Rule activation is scheduled.
Shop by Brand
- We optimized the JS files loaded by the module on the Home page.
- Now SEO URLs do not contain additional values for uniqueness if Include Attribute Code in SEO URLs is enabled.
- We fixed the issue with SEO URLs when an attribute option name is equal to the attribute category name.
- The issue with Brands images displaying was resolved.
Out of Stock Notification
- We improved compliance with WCAG requirements.
- The code was refactored to improve the module performance and page loading speed.
- The issue with sending emails by cron was resolved.
- We eliminated invalid header value error.
- The speed of applying the data update patch has been optimized.
- We added the compatibility with Amasty Customer Attributes so now they are being displayed in the Ajax popup.
- We added indexes to the amasty_sociallogin_customers table.
- We fixed the compatibility with Amasty Google Invisible reCaptcha so now the password recovery form works as it should.
- We corrected the Reload Captcha button functionality in the password recovery form.
- We replaced styles from CSS Modules to Tailwind CSS in the Hyvä Custom Form Package (Note: the Hyvä compatibility is available as part of an active product subscription or Support Subscription).
- The issue with the redirect to the Home page after Custom Forms sending on the Hyvä Theme was resolved.
Google Page Speed Optimizer
- The compatibility with the SpeedSize was added (available in the Pro and Premium Versions of the Google Page Speed Optimizer Solution).
- Now it is possible to enable automatic image optimization not only for the Catalog and Wysiwyg folders but also for any folders in pub/media (Please note that the settings for Automatic Optimization of the Newly Uploaded Images will now be configured in patterns, what allows you to make them more flexible).
Received minor tweaks and improvements
January 10, 2023