With the upcoming end of support for Magento version 2.3.x and release of a new Magento 2.4.5, our team has been busy working on technical updates for our extensions. The biggest news here is that as of this month, all technical updates, including compatibility with the latest Magento versions and bug fixes are provided free of charge as part of the original license agreement. Learn more about it from our official press release.
New features to Magento 2 extensions
- We have added compatibility with the Hyvä Themes. To install this update, please find the package in composer suggest.
- We updated deprecated jQuery functions.
- We solved the problem of redirecting to the wrong category page.
- Now, the message about no search results is displayed correctly.
- Now, when adding grouped items to the cart no problems will occur.
- We improved the compatibility with Amasty Gift Card, so now orders paid by gift card are placed as they should.
- The problem with rounding weight when calculating shipping costs was solved.
- Now using a space in postal codes won't lead to any technical glitches.
- We switched the module to a declarative schema.
- Now, cross links on the All Brands Page are displayed correctly.
CMS Upgrade Scripts
- We added the ability to unload a separate subgroup in the group.
- We solved the incorrect value in the database for multi select settings.
- We switched the extension to a declarative schema.
- Now the extension is compatible with Magento 2.4.4.
- We fixed the \Amasty\Checkout\Plugin\Plugin\Model\QuotePlugin::afterSetShippingAddress plugin, now the shipping address is returned in the resulting message.
- Now the extension is compatible with PHP 8.1.
- We added the ability to use a comma to separate decimal digits in the store credit amount.
- Now the extension is compatible with PHP up to 8.1.