Login as Customer for Magento 2
Assist your customers with the checkout process and reduce support time on credentials requests. Easily login as customer in one click to provide better shopping experience and get deeper insight on how the store performs from your shoppers' point of view.
- Take a look at your store with the customers' eyes
- Utilize the Magento 2 'Login as Customer' button to quickly enter any user account
- Track and record each customer account login attempt
- Distribute the ability to login as customer to sub-admin users
The ability to login as customer provides store administrators with a number of important capabilities. First, you can accompany your customers in the shopping process, easily help them during the checkout process. Second, it is possible to discover a Magento 2 store from a new brand perspective, acting like the existing shopper. Finally, in some difficult cases your support department will be able to quickly visit customers' accounts without the necessity to request login and password.
How to login to Magento 2 as a customer
without the password?
There is a 3-step way how you can log in as a customer with the module.
- Go to Customers —> All Customers;
- Find the needed customer on the grid;
- Next, click the Select link and choose Login as Customer from the dropdown.
Then you will be redirected to the frontend as this customer.
Login as customer and explore your Magento 2 store from a new angle
Utilize the login as customer functionality to the full
As many store owners prefer to have multiple sub-admin users, it is very useful to have several user roles with different permissions. Magento 2 Login as Customer extension allows you to distribute the ability to login as a customer to selected sub-admins depending on your specific needs.
Track the admin activity in customers' magento accounts
More Options for Login as Customer extension
- Choose whether to open a customer account page in a new tab of your browser or in a current tab
- Select only those store views of the website a particular customer is associated with
According to the statistics, the extension can cover each business need in synergy with the following solutions: magento 2 wholesale extension, magento affiliate program and magento 2 store management.
To better understand your customers it is important to sometimes take a fresh look at the store. With the 'Login as Customer' button one can easily enter any available shopper's account to browse the Magento 2 store as a potential buyer. This simple solution can become essential on the way to achieve the higher conversion rate and win more loyal customers.
How to make force sign-in in Magento 2?
- Log in to the admin panel and navigate to Customers > All Customers.
- Scroll down and find the needed customer account.
- In the Action column, select Edit.
- Click Force Sign In.
- Confirm the action.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
2.3.6, 2.3.6-p1, 2.4.0-p1, 2.4.1, 2.4.1-p1, 2.4.2
- New we added a new option “Open Customer's Account in the New Tab“ that allows you to decide whether you want to open a customer's account in a new tab or stay in a current one
- Improvement now the setting “Allow Selecting Store View to Login“ offers you an opportunity to select store views to log in as a customer
- Improvement we implemented a stability update for Magento 2.1.x
- Fix the issue with logging customers from other websites was resolved
- Improvement now you can instantly login as customer right from the Customer Grid
- Fix the issue with missing customer name in the header and empty wishlist was resolved
- Improvement Magento EE Website Restriction Support was added
- Fix one more fix for the multi-website operation
- Fix the issue with the extension multi-website operation was resolved