Login as customer and explore your Magento 2 store from a new angle
The single button to avoid tedious credentials requests. The one-click ability to explore shopper's account and the entire Magento 2 store from your customers' side. The 'Login as Customer' button is available in every customer profile in the backend zone of your store. Open the profile, click the button and you will be directed right to the account dashboard.
Utilize the login as customer functionality to the full
As many store owners prefer to have multiple sub-admin users, it is very useful to have several user roles with different permissions. Magento 2 Login as Customer extension allows you to distribute the ability to login as a customer to selected sub-admins depending on your specific needs.
Track the admin activity in customers' accounts
The extension tracks every single login as customer attempt. It records date and time, when the login was made, the names of the user and customer, including ID. Also, you can see the exact website where the admin user logged in.
To better understand your customers it is important to sometimes take a fresh look at the store. With the 'Login as Customer' button one can easily enter any available shopper's account to browse the Magento 2 store as a potential buyer. This simple solution can become essential on the way to achieve the higher conversion rate and win more loyal customers.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.4 - May 20, 2019
– Fix: the issue with missing customer name in the header and empty wishlist was resolved
Version 1.0.3 - April 02, 2019
– Improvement: Magento EE Website Restriction Support was added
Version 1.0.2 - March 29, 2019
– Fix: the issue with the multi-website operation was resolved
Version 1.0.1 - March 27, 2019
– Fix: the issue with the extension multi-website operation was resolved