Google Customer Reviews for Magento 2
Gain customers' trust by adding the Google Reviews badge on your store pages in a few clicks. Give customers the ability to fill the Google Customer Review survey and thus increase the rate of your store in Google Reviews.
- Show Google Customer Reviews badge to attract customers’ attention
- Display customer reviews on multiple websites and for multiple store views
- Define the position and language of the Google Customer Reviews badge
- Provide the survey opt-in on the order success page to gather more feedback
- Automatically send a survey email as the customer agrees to leave a review
The number of various rating platforms grows larger every day. And if you use a platform that is not in the public eye, it makes it harder to convince users that the reviews on your webstore are real and trustworthy. That’s why lots of store owners prefer to use Google Customer Reviews as one of the most common and trusted platforms for gathering buyer’s feedback. Quoting Google, the reviews badge promotes your seller rating and can be placed on any webstore page.
By using Magento 2 Google Customer Reviews, your store will quickly gain more reviews thanks to a user-friendly way Google gathers feedback (it’s an automatic email with a one-minute survey). Besides, this program will help to increase your seller rating on Search Ads and Shopping Ads. Google collects reviews independently - you don't need to process each review manually. It also positively affects your product ratings, which can result in more qualified shoppers visiting your site.
What benefits do you get for your store
Boost CTR of your ad campaigns by displaying your seller rating in Google
Gain customer loyalty by showing Google-approved social proof from the real users
Improve SEO by showing all reviews and ratings in Google search results
Use recognizable rating badge to gain trust from the first sight
Please note, that a minimum of 100 reviews is required to establish a seller rating in a particular country. Find more details here.
When timing matters: show the opt-in link on the success page
You’ll never forget to ask for feedback
Multi websites and store views support
Automatically accumulate and manage Google customer reviews from several websites and multiple store views all in one place. You can also specify certain customer groups that won’t be allowed to opt-in.
Specify the position and language of the badge
Place the reviews badge on the bottom right or bottom left and easily set up language preferences. You can also use an Auto Detect option to show elements in the language that is set in a customer browser.
Boost sales by collecting product reviews
Build trust in your products and reduce customer decision-making time with the Magento 2 Advanced Product Reviews. Stimulate shoppers to leave more reviews, display pros and cons, show admin reply and use extra functionality to make your store trustworthy.
How to connect Google customer reviews with Magento 2?
- Login to your Google Merchant account and go to Settings > Account Settings.
- Choose the country and the language of your store.
- Then, go to Settings > Business Information > Website.
- Verify and claim your website.
- Next, go to Growth > Manage Programs > Customer Reviews and enable reviews.
- Install and enable Google Customer Reviews by Amasty to use Survey Opt-In and Google Reviews badge.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
Note that the expected delivery date setting might not be respected by Google as I have read in forums. We had set the survey to be sent 5 days after the order is placed, but it took 7 days to get the email from our test orders. Google can also decide not to send a survey to 100% of people who agree to be contacted.
We haven't tried the badge yet as we need to wait for 100 reviews before displaying it.
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Magento 2.2, 2.3, 2.4