Magento Navigation & Search Extensions
Magento store has to be user-friendly and easy to navigate, otherwise customers just won’t be able to find the products they are looking for and won’t place orders. We offer a wide range of Magento navigation extensions, which considerably enhance product search, catalog browsing and checkout process.
- Ajax Layered Navigation
- Shop by Brand
- Year-make-model and analogous product filters
- Display product finders at home page and category pages
- Offer each customer a suitable sorting option
- Enable customers to sort products by bestsellers, rating, etc
- Significantly increase relevance of search results
- Specify search priority for attributes
Regular Price: $119.00
Now only: $99.00
- Brands Showcase in a Sidebar, Menu and Top links
- Brand Listing with a Brand Slider and a Search box
- A lot more user-friendly shopping process
- +1 sales method
- Draw customers' attention to products in catalog
- Much more usable catalog pages
- Links to categories, products, landing pages and CMS-pages
- Add any additional links to site map
- Fast way to add menu links without template modification
- Give customers easy access to important information
- Make navigation between products much more user-friendly
- Add links to previous and next products at the product page
Upgrade usability of layered magento navigation by enabling customers to choose multiple values at once and filter products a lot more accurately with price slider, convenient category filter and a large number of other improvements. Many people shop by brands – why not create a page with the list of brands, so customers can quickly find the products of the make they like?
Year-make-model filter is a must for websites, which sell spare parts to make it easy for customers to find the right product parts.
According to multiple researches, customers are strongly influenced by selections of other people, so make their choice easier by letting them sort products by bestsellers, top ratings, reviews and other parameters.
Having found the products, customers can get a really good view of them with zoom and lightbox effects to see all product details and make sure this is what they want. With nice-looking magento ajax cart your clients will love the process of adding the products to cart.
If customers add products to cart, it doesn’t necessarily mean they buy the products – in general Magento cart abandonment rate is very high. This is why usability of checkout is not less important than that of the catalog. With flexible and fast one page checkout customers will not even notice once they’ve completed the order.
To be successful, each store needs to offer a nice and comfortable shopping experience starting with product search and finishing with checkout. And Magento extensions by Amasty are here to help!