Version 5.7.2 - October 30, 2018
– Fix: the issue with displaying date -type attributes in the backend was resolved
Version 5.7.1 - September 04, 2018
– Fix: the issue with requiring activation for a customer when the option had been switched off was resolved
Version 5.7.0 - August 23, 2018
– New: the ability to add the validated email domains to the customer account activation settings was added
– New: the ability to activate all customers with the 'Pending' status was added
Version 5.6.3 - July 16, 2018
– Improvement: the file downloading process was enhanced
– Improvement: the stability improvements with the 3rd party checkout extensions was made
– Improvement: the stability enhancement was implemented
– Fix: the issue with the default checkboxes on the 'Options' tab of the 'Edit customer attribute page' was resolved
– Fix: the issue when a customer has been logged out if not activated was fixed
– Fix: the issue with saving attribute values for guests was fixed
– Fix: the issue with creation/saving customers from the backend was resolved
Version 5.6.2 - March 20, 2018
– Fixed issues with the multiselect and date fields on the Amasty One Step Checkout
Version 5.6.1 - January 04, 2018
– Compatibility with Amasty One Step Checkout extension is added
Version 5.6.0 - September 16, 2016
– Compatibility with several 3-d party checkout extensions, minor improvements.
Version 5.5.8 - November 27, 2015
– Fix for filtering by customer attribute on the orders grid page
Version 5.5.7 - October 27, 2015
– Minor improvement related to correct translation of one option value
– Admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility
Version 5.5.6 - September 30, 2015
– Index for guest attributes added to improve speed
Version 5.5.5 - September 22, 2015
– Improvement for setting default values of attributes for existing customers
Version 5.5.3 - June 14, 2015
– Minor improvement for account confirmation email logic when customer activation enabled
Version 5.5.2 - May 27, 2015
– Minor notification improvements for reports
Version 5.5.1 - May 14, 2015
– Customer attributes can now be specified when creating customer during placing order in the backend; and on the create/edit order page
Version 5.5.0 - May 14, 2015
– Possibility to build usage reports with visual graphs for selectable attributes (checkboxes, multiple selects, drop-downs, radio buttons)
Version 5.4.1 - April 27, 2015
– Customer attributes for guests can now be used in e-mail templates
Version 5.4.0 - March 19, 2015
– Customer attributes are now saved for guest orders
Version 5.3.5 - December 02, 2014
– Fix for automatic login after registration when customer activation enabled.
Version 5.3.3 - November 06, 2014
– Possibility to send customer registration notification to multiple admin e-mails
– Minor improvements
Version 5.3.2 - September 10, 2014
– Possibility to automatically approve customer based on customer group
– Some improvements
Version 5.3.1 - August 20, 2014
– Minor code refactoring
Version 5.3.0 - August 19, 2014
– Customer activation feature implemented
Version 5.2.2 - August 06, 2014
– Minor bugfix
Version 5.2.1 - March 12, 2014
– Possibility to login by attribute on checkout
– Minor code optimisation
Version 5.2.0 - November 20, 2013
– Now it's possible to enable standard address fields for customers during registration
– Validation rules for Brazilian CPF (Cadastro de Pessoas Físicas) and CNPJ (Cadastro Nacional de Pessoas Jurídicas) - in cooperation with Alberto Camin
– Possibility to use custom attribute for "forgot password" functionality
– Possibility to make attribute required only on front-end
– Ability for admin to quickly enable/disable display of fields on frontend
– Correct sorting of attributes in the backend (sorting order works in the backend now)
Version 5.1.6 - May 27, 2013
– Precise adjustment for attribute display on front end.
– Ability not to display attribute fields in Customers Account Information page and Billing page, if they were filled in before.
– Trigger for 'Date' field.
– ‘Type’ field added to Customer attributes grid.
– Fixed issue with customer group selector.
– Fixed issue with Admin Access Control List.
Version 5.1.4 - March 18, 2013
– Fix for customer group selector.
– Improved compatibility with custom design themes.
Version 5.1.2 - March 18, 2013
– Fix for unique value check on billing information step.
– Fix for deletion of customers.
Version 5.1.1 - February 28, 2013
– Bugfix for visible on frontend setting being saved incorrectly in Magento 1.4.2.
Version 5.0.10 - February 08, 2013
– Bugfix of attribute display for cases when 'All Store Views' option is selected.
Version 5.0.7 - February 04, 2013
– New attribute type - file upload.
– Selection of customer group on registration.
– Bugfix for table alias, table index keys, customer group selector, incorrect display of Yes/No attribute.
Version 4.2.0 - December 07, 2012
– New attribute type - 'Yes/No'.
Version 4.1.8 - November 05, 2012
– Fix for Magento 1.4.1.x (undefined Mage_Customer_Model_Form object)
Version 4.1.7 - November 01, 2012
– Fixed issue with dependent attributes in IE browser.
– Fixed issue with validation of mandatory attributes during saving of customer accounts.
Version 4.1.0 - September 17, 2012
– Ability to show customer attributes on order grid
– Optimized grid integration, which minimizes chances of conflicts with other modules
– Easier installation process (for Magento of versions 1.4.2 and newer it is not needed to patch the templates)
Version 3.0.0 - August 20, 2012
– Dependent attributes. This feature lets you display certain attributes only when a particular value of other attribute was selected.
– Ability to make fields read-only. Customers can view the values specified in such fields and not edit them. Only admin can edit such fields.
– Static text field. With the help of this field you can to display text to customers on registration or customer account page. E.g. terms and conditions.
– RUT validation. Specific field validation for Chilean market.
Version 2.4.0 - April 03, 2012
– Ability to display attributes in account information section on order view pages in admin panel.
– Additional setting for display of attributes on registration page.
Version 2.2.0 - January 01, 2012
– Ability to display customer attributes on the list of customers, which is displayed while creation of order from admin panel.
Version 2.1.4 - August 24, 2011
– Compatibility with Magento 1.6.
– Performance optimization.
Version 2.0.0 - July 14, 2011
– Improved compatibilty with 3-party customer-related extensions.
Version 1.4.1 - March 30, 2011
– Ability to use any custom attribute for login either instead of or together with email (if used together, customers will be able login either with email or with the custom attribute).
– Two new field types - checkbox and radio button
– Ability to use images for checkbox and radio button options
– Ability to automatically verify that customers fill in unique values for attributes
Version 1.1.3 - January 14, 2011
– Fixed issue with orders placed from admin panel for Magento 1.4.2
Version 1.1.2 - December 09, 2010
– Compatibility with Magento 1.4.2
Version 1.1.0 - October 20, 2010
– Multiple select fields
– Ordering of fields on front end
Version 1.0.5 - July 02, 2010
– Ability to indicate at which store views the custom attributes should be displayed
Version 1.0.1 - February 27, 2010
– Added compatibility with 3-d party "Customer Activation" extension
– Added compatibility with Magento 1.4