Customers Also Bought for Magento 2
Increase an average cart value by automatically suggesting relevant products. Create flexible recommendations with the Magento 2 Frequently Bought Together extension to promote products according to your business needs and boost sales.
- Promote relevant products with smart rules and flexible conditions
- Set up once and automatically display “Viewed together” and “Bought together” items
- Benefit from data-driven product recommendations
- Hide “Out of stock” products to maximize purchases
- Create multiple rules and adjust the display order
- Show “Also Bought” blocks at any place of any page
Sell more products in one order with automated recommendations
Do you use all the opportunities for maximizing your store profits? Big brands successfully apply “Recommended Products” block integration to their pages. Magento 2 default products’ recommendations lack flexibility. That’s why creating a customized catchy offer that attracts users' attention and brings sales might be tricky.
Drive users to purchase up to 29% more with Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought module! Automatically recommend relevant products to increase average cart value with minimum efforts. Easily analyze the rules performance and increase sales by showing users products they’re most likely to purchase based on “Viewed” or “Bought” together stats.
How this extension can help you?
Maximize sales recommending customers items they’d buy with a higher probability
Show only effective suggestions by tracking and analyzing rules performance
Set up once and sell automatically with personalized “Customers Also Bought” block
What is Magento 2 Frequently Bought Together?
The extension allows you to create smart product recommendations for your site visitors. The key idea is to recommend only the most relevant products to the shoppers so this can increase the average check at your store. Analyze the interests of your regular customers and newcomers to make profitable upsells and crossels.
Fast and easy start with advanced product recommendations
Expand the possibilities of your Magento 2 Also Bought block to grow store revenue. Quickly create rules to present related items in the corresponding block and increase the average order value.
Increase the average order value by offering products in a bundle
Quickly create and promote products together in bundle packs with fixed or percentage discounts.
Determine the data gathering period
Specify a time period during which the module will gather statistics to provide accurate recommendations for “Bought Together” and “Also Viewed” conditions. The more purchase data the module records, the more effective the offerings from Magento Also Bought are.
Automate recommendations to save time
Automatiс suggestions are based on the algorithm that defines which products are frequently bought together (or viewed together) with the one under consideration. The inbuilt logic allows replacing manual suggestions with accurate insights driven by the analysis of customer behaviour.
Hide "Out of Stock" products from recommendations
Remove out-of-stock positions from suggestions’ block and prevent potential loss of sales. Show items that can be immediately added to the shopping cart and purchased. You can also implement a Magento Out of Stock extension to allow customers to subscribe for “Back in stock” notifications not to lose these orders.
Recommend items with no interaction history
Suppose you launch a new product. This means that there is no history to analyze to provide suggestions. Still, you know your products range well enough to recommend an item or service that might become a “Frequently Bought or Viewed Together” product. Add some recommendations manually and replace them with automatic suggestions.
Fine-tune your sales strategy based on rules' performance
Check the performance and actual status of each promo block.
Easily attract more visitors and inscrease sales
Are you looking to add specific functionality for this extension or want to acquire a reliable development partner altogether? With custom development services by Amasty, you will receive high quality and cost-effective solutions developed by Magento professionals according to industry’s best practices.
Request a Quote
Submit this form now and we will get back to you promptly!
What feature your extension lacks?
You can always download the recent version free of charge from your account installing an upgrade is easy
See Magento (and other software) versions we support and guarantee their compatibility with our extensions
- Fix we resolved the issue with duplicate items in the Product Cross-Sell Block
- Compatibility we improved compatibility of bundle pack feature and php 7.2 and lower
- Improvement we enhanced the logic of discount applying in case items were added from the special Bundle Pack block to avoid a random match of a similar bundle pack while modifying items in cart - now only the discount of directly added Bundle Pack is calculated
- Improvement the Bundle Pack Sales grid now contains a Bundle Price column with the sum before cart discounts applying and tax calculation
- Improvement now the bundle packs are available for multishipping
- Improvement we implemented the optimization of ‘bought together’ request to improve its performance
- Compatibility we added compatibility with Alt Tags part of SEO Toolkit solution
- Fix we resolved the issue with sizes of listing product images in case related block contains the same products
- New we introduced a new discount type for Bundle Packs: now you can set conditional percentage discounts depending on a quantity of Bundle Pack items that are added to the shopping cart
- New we added the sales statistics for Bundle Packs
- New now you can choose to apply the discount only if items were added from the special Bundle Pack block (in that case items added to cart separately, e.g. from their product pages, won’t be associated with any bundle pack)
- Fix we corrected the pre-defined extension data delivered upon initial installation
- New now you can configure and see the sales statistics for Bundle Packs - we also added smart recommendations for products to use in each bundle pack based on the previous ‘bought’ and ‘viewed’ data analysis
- New we added the information about ordered bundle packs to the Orders grid and to an order view page for better convenience and orders differentiation
- New we introduced a new mode for Bundle Packs - now the discount may be applied only if all items are added to cart
- New now you can set individual discounts per each item in a Bundle Pack
- New we added an option to apply rules and bundle packs to all customer groups at once
- Improvement now you can choose to always show a dialog popup for Bundle Pack’s products with options (even if there are only non-required ones) to not let customers miss the opportunity of customizing the product
- Improvement we added the ‘is not’ operator to the ‘same as’ conditions
- Compatibility we added the compatibility with Magento 2.4.2
- Compatibility now customers will see a confirmation popup after a Bundle Pack is added to cart if Amasty Ajax Shopping Cart extension is installed
- Fix we corrected the Configurable Product image update upon selecting of corresponding swatches in the dialog popup
- Compatibility we enhanced compatibility with Amasty Jet Theme
- Fix we corrected the display of related products inserted into the native block on Magento Commerce
- Improvement we updated, adjusted and optimized GraphQl queries
- Fix we corrected the applying of ‘same as’ condition with Attribute Set
- Fix we resolved the issue with Bought Together condition for composite products
- Improvement now the summary block of Bundle Pack is visually distinguishable if there are several lines with bundle items
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the display of Bundle Pack elements on mobile devices
- Improvement we added an option to consider only non-anchor categories in ‘same as’ condition in order to narrow down the list of suitable products
- Compatibility we enhanced the extension display if used in combination with Amasty Jet Theme
- Compatibility now the extension is compatible with Amasty Jet Theme
- Improvement we enhanced the speed of GraphQl queries
- Fix we resolved the issue with missing store views in corresponding column of Rules grid
- Fix we fixed an error on Shopping Cart page caused by usage of rules with non-existing attribute
- Fix bundle items with customizable options are now added to cart as expected
- Fix we resolved the issue which occurred upon application of several rules with 'same as' condition to the same page
- Fix we resolved issue on checkout page with Magento 2.3.2 and less
- Improvement now discount label on main product get hidden if all bundle products are unchecked (to avoid possible confusion)
- Improvement we added new variable to use in Upsell Message for Bundle Packs which matches the total discount amount (if discount is applied to main product)
- Improvement we reviewed and improved application of 'ALL' type condition in case of no attribute value assigned to the product
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento MSI was improved
- Compatibility we upgraded compatibility with read GraphQl
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Mega Menu and Request a Quote was enhanced
- New now the extension is covered by MFTF tests, which will help to improve its quality and stability
- Improvement we rechecked and established correct dependency on jQuery UI library
- Fix we corrected minor visual imperfections on bundle pack edit page in admin panel
- Improvement we implemented major performance enhancement
- Compatibility compatibility with read GraphQL was enhanced
- Fix issue with creating related product rule was resolved
- Improvement minor improvement was implemented
- Fix we resolved issues with per customer group configuration implementation
- Fix we fixed the incorrect display of configurable product price in mini-cart
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the security level of the plugin
- Fix issue with customer group restriction was resolved
- New we added the option to show only the current category’s products on a category page. If you need to draw attention to products from the category with particular characteristics - you are free to use this option to achieve the goal
- Improvement we enhanced the performance of rules' application on large catalogs
- Fix minor styling fixes were implemented
- New we added the option that allows you to define the quantity for each Bundle Pack Product in a bundle pack
- Improvement we added an ability to choose a custom position for bundle packs to make them organically fit the design of your product pages
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Shop By Brand and Thank You Page plugins was improved
- Fix issue with saving of bundle pack without customer group assignment was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack discount amount calculation was fixed
- Improvement minor improvements were implemented
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility of the module with Porto theme
- Fix issue with showing out of stock products was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack prices was fixed
- Fix issue with showing custom blocks was resolved
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix issue with Customer Group condition was resolved
- Fix the compatibility with old Magento versions was improved
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix an issue with Same as Conditions was resolved
- Compatibility now the module is read compatible with GraphQL. It allows exposing product data like SKU, name, link, image, price, etc. in order to build PWA/JS-based frontend
- Improvement the performance enhancement was made
- Improvement for the 'Bought Together' items the system takes into account only products purchased in one order
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- New ability to display dedicated Bundled Packs promo listing page was added
- New ability to display Bundle Packs block in Shopping Cart was added
- Improvement minor enhancements were made
- New ability to display upsell hint messages about the bundle packs promo in the shopping cart was added
- New ability to set time period for bundle pack promo was added
- New ability to position related products block in the separate product tab or above the product description was added
- Fix a minor issue with prices was resolved
- New allows admin to create Bundle Packs rules and offer customers a discount on the group of products purchased as a bundle
- Fix an issue with the view together and bought together sorting was resolved
- Fix an issue with a view and click statistic was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.7 and higher was added. The issue with orders placement was resolved
- New ability to monitor rule performance statistics (Views, Clicks, CTR, Orders, and Revenue) was added
- New a slider option is now available for related products block
- New ability to preview product list in Magento backend based on the selected conditions was added
- Fix an issue with 'If ALL of these conditions are FALSE' for the 'Same As' feature was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Cloud was improved
- Fix an issue with 'same as' attribute condition for the products with unspecified attribute was resolved
- Fix an issue with custom themes and rule for All Store Views was resolved
- Fix an issue with install script relaunch was resolved
- Improvement the rule configuration settings were enhanced
- Fix an issue with 'Same as' condition for the category was resolved
- Fix the issue with ACL resources was fixed
- Fix the issue with upgrading module from old version was fixed
- New the extension code has been completely renovated. It makes the module significantly more flexible and provides new functionality. Important! After this update, all the rules created previously will be disabled. It's recommended for admin to recheck the rules configuration before enabling them.
- New ability to create rules for assigning up-sell, cross-sell and related products automatically were added
- New now admin is able to select the place where the related products blocks will be displayed
- New flexible conditions for defining related products allow admin to select products based on their attributes
- New auto-generated products could be selected from the same attribute value, e.g. the same brand, the same color, price or size
- New ability to set the priority for the rules. Rules with higher priority (1 is the highest) will be executed in case some products fall under several rules
- Improvement the admin panel user interface was enhanced
- Fix the problem with the memory limit after reindex was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the indexer
- Fixed an issue with indexing the rule that is not found
- Fixed an issue with applying limitations for all product relations
- New Added the 'Product Currently Viewed' data source. Now, you can display products without the sales/views history, from the same category, from the same brand, based on their price, or using all the mentioned conditions simultaneously.
- New data source: Product Attributes. Now, you can show related products based on the rules of product attributes.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate products
- Fixed an issue with showing products in the UpSell block
- Fixed an issue with the product display in the upsell block
- Fixed cart cross-sells issue.
- Enterprise Edition compatibility improved
- Multiple various fixes
- Few minor fixes