Follow Up Email for Magento 1
Increase the number of repeat sales with follow up emails on different events. Build a strong customer loyalty by establishing lifetime relationships with your customers.
- Email generation for different order statuses
- Offers based on wishlist and previous orders
- Birthday greetings
- Follow up emails based on customer activity
- Helpful email campaigns statistics
More sales with less effort
One of the most efficient ways to increase sales productivity is to continue selling to existing customers via follow up emails. It takes far less energy, money and time to retain current customers than to attract new ones.
Create consistent productive relationship with your customers using Follow Up Email for Magento and enjoy higher conversion rates and a higher percentage of referrals. Start winning more sales today by implementing your own follow-up marketing system!
EASILY CONVERT EMAILS INTO PURCHASES
Discount offers based on customer wishlist
When you specifically know what your potential customers want, you are able to prepare customized offers for them that would address their needs and get rid of their hesitations. By the use of Follow Up Email Magento extension, you can create special promotion emails based on the products added to wishlist.
The extension enables you to send win-back messages with exclusive offers to customers who have not logged in your store for some time. The potential buyers will certainly appreciate the extra attention and maybe it is just the thing that will drive him to place an order.
Greet your customers on their birthdays via Follow Up Email extension. Give them exclusively designed heart-warming greeting cards and coupons and you will definitely win their hearts! NEW: Now you can congratulate your customers in advance by sending them a greeting email before the actual birthday's date.
Newsletter subscription follow up emails
Send welcome nurturing follow up emails to new subscribers. Encourage them to make an order by offering a discount coupon.
Product promotion based on previous order
Since you have shown to customers the interest in helping them and gave them what they want, the customers are more willing to consider your product or service offers. With the Follow Up Emails tool you can suggest them related, up-sell or bestselling products which they probably need.
Get reviews to enhance your store credibility
This module allows fully automatic dispatch of review reminder emails some days after order placement. Establish close relationships with your customers and increase your store credibility.
Notifications of customer group change
Inform your clients that their customer group has been recently changed and now they have special privileges on shopping in your store, for example, they were moved to loyal customers group and can purchase any items with a 5% discount.
Unlimited number of rules
Create flexible rules for different events according to your business goals. You can set conditions for store name, product SKU, type and category, cart amount, number of orders and customer groups.
Maintain rules faster
You can apply Enable, Disable or Delete actions to any number of email sending rules from the grid. This option can save you a lot of time during email marketing campaign.
Apply advanced emailing configuration
Letter dispatch in automatic mode
Follow Up Email Magento extension enables fully automatic letter generation and dispatch that, of course, saves much of your time and energy for other business tasks.
Set up email schedule
The module enables you to plan ahead your marketing campaigns and schedule the time of automatic email dispatch.
With the extension, it is possible to select the event, which cancels the email dispatch. It will help you to avoid e-mails that are no longer active.
Automatic integration of discount coupon
Attract more buyers with different discounts and sellouts. Just specify the rule for coupon sending and Follow Up Email Magento extension will automatically generate a unique coupon code with the ability to set up coupon lifetime. On top of that you can specify the coupon type:
- Percent of product price discount;
- Fixed amount discount;
- Fixed amount discount for whole cart;
- Use shopping cart rule messages in your emails. This feature adds flexibility to promo campaigns based on coupons.
Edit email template according to your needs
Follow Up Email for Magento supports transaction email templates which you can customize for higher marketing efficiency changing content and CSS as you need.
'Date’ starting event
Holidays are always a busy time. Shop owners need to do many things to make shopping pleasant for customers and profitable for business. With the new starting event the module helps you to take care of emails in advance. You only need to choose the date and create a suitable rule. It’s just as simple, as it sounds!
Use advanced template options
With the new flexible options you can easily customize template according to your specific needs:
- Use format manager to display currency, dates, price and time in the necessary format.
- Use URL manager to automatically create URLs corresponding to Magento requirements.
Create black list
Create a black list to avoid sending emails to unsubscribed or unwanted customers. If you continue to bother unsubscribed clients with new emails you might lose them forever. Moreover, users can add your emails to spam list, which will badly affect your reputation scored by email service.
Ability to preview and send test email
You can easily preview email templates and send a test email to the appropriate email address to make sure everything is alright.
Specify email sender details
You can set up the required email sender name (for example marketing department, support service, etc.), the appropriate sender address and email for getting copies.
Improved wishlist notification
Show that you value your clients' time and trust, so all emails from your store have valuable information. Now when a customer adds several products to the wishlist, only one email notification will be sent.
Possibility to make the coupon available for the email recipient only
To take the coupon usage over total control make the promo-code sent in the follow up email valid only for the email addressee.
Allow customers to unsubscribe
If you don’t want to build a displeased audience, you should allow your clients to unsubscribe from getting your emails. You can easily do this just placing the unsubscribe link in the footer of your email.
What more do you need for well-run email marketing campaigns?
Moderate the email log
When following up with customers, it is important not to bombard them with sales promotions. This aggressive way may put some people off. With the help of Follow Up Email for Magento you can keep a track of follow-up emails through email log and monitor the frequency of email delivery. Also you can edit or delete the email templates right from the queue grid.
Get useful statistics via Google Analytics
Follow Up Email Magento extension enables you to analyze the effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns. You can specify the Google Analytics tracking code and monitor the number of clicks in emailing and get the marketing data of email campaigns.
Add more options to module's functionality
Compatibility with Auto Add Promo Items
Easily add free products to follow up emails with the help of Auto Add Promo Items extension.
Increase sales by displaying customers product experience
Encourage your customers to share their experience in reviews. Explore the Smart Review Reminder extension to easily collect product reviews and build a strong relationship with customers.
Customer segmentation is included
With rich functionality of Advanced Customer Segments module you can classify all clients by many parameters and make your email promotions even more effective!
Better email marketing with Magento SMTP and raise salesAcquire more sales through reliable delivery. Make sure your marketing correspondence gets delivered to customers with Magento SMTP Setup.
There are several tips you are advised to pay attention to while checking why emails are not being sent to your customers. Please click 'Read FULL answer' link below to see the possible root causes.
Yes, our Follow Up Email extension includes the email templates for your convenience, so you can start using them at once.
Yes, sure. You can either customize the existing mail templates or create new ones according to your needs. Continue reading to learn how to make it.
The module triggers email greetings by birthday data available in customers’ accounts.
Yes, they do. Note that only order-related alerts can be sent to guest users. Wishlist and Birthday follow up emails won’t be sent since they require information from a customer’s account.
Yes, we are happy to confirm that this Follow Up Email module has a customer segmentation option built-in. Address our blog post and go on readint to see more details.
Yes, it is possible. For this, you need to make changes in the default email details. Go on reading to see the settings.
Scheduled emails are not being sent out. What should I check first?
Are there any ready email templates?
Can email templates be customized?
How is birthday info captured?
Do these follow up emails work for guest users?
Are there any Customer segmentation possibilities?
Can I change sender details on an email campaign level?
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
We noticed a small tweak – we couldn’t send emails afte r 1 month, only before that date. We contacted support, and they promised to extend this feature and update the extension in a couple of days. Support is fast (1-5 hours to reply) and kind.
The only thing that came complicated to our managers is that you have to be very accurate with setting those statuses, lots of settings and dropdowns and rules can be tricky.
I can’t say anything specific about the code as I’m not a developer. As a user I didn’t faced any problems with the module, I just needed some customization and Amasty helped me with that.
But this module has lots of features and it's really cheap if to compare what it does. For us (custom crafted jewelery) review reminders worked the best way - we've got feedback from lots of customers.
Could have been more beautiful templates though.
No bugs - I was happy with it because I tested two extensions from other Magento extensions providers and their email solutions weren't even close, also giving me errors and incorrect behavior (which is awful, I can't understand how they can send a product that's not working) and finally I asked for a refund.
This extension works well and has lots of settings I need. we sell fitness supplements so basically people order them not once, thus we send a coupon after every more than $50 order and people do return, as they need the product again and they have a discount.
Great work Amasty, I even don't regret the time I spent to write this review.
CE 1.4.x - 1.9.x, EE 1.8.x - 1.14.x
- Fix we solved the problem with setting expiration date in cart price rule
- Fix we solved the problem with using coupon codes from email
- Compatibility: now the module is fully compatible with Amasty 'Advanced Customer Segments' extension.
- Improvement: we added a new option for the 'Rule configuration > Stores&Customers Groups > Apply In > Stores' called 'admin'. It can be used for customers created in the admin area with the 'Admin' option for 'Associate to Website' field.
- Fix: we fixed an issue with cross-sell products.
- Fix: we updated the link to the FAQ article.
- Fix: we made some security fixes. Now the module works even better!
- Improvement: we added the notifications to admin when the debug mode is enabled.
- New: Birthday Offset setting is added to send Birthday emails before the birthday date.
- New: coupon expiration date now can be added into email.
- fix for cross-sell products display in emails.
- minor display fixes.
- we made some performance improvement to ensure stable work of the module.
- we fixed schedule editing with emails already in the queue.
- minor improvement.
- we improved the queuing for outgoing follow up emails.
- minor improvements.
- minor syntax fix which prevents PHP notice that may have appeared in certain conditions.
- minor bug fix for getting product stock data.
- added the New Start Events: Wishlist item on sale, Wishlist item back is stock.
- now you can schedule emails to be sent after 30 days Start Event occurred.
- stability improvements.
- we improved the e-mail sending routines.
- we added mass actions to the Rules grid to help you Enable, Disable or Delete rules in bulks.
- added new option to include cross-sells, up-sells and related products in the email.
- Magento 1.4.2 compatibility.
- added an automatic history cleaning.
- now notifications for products added to wishlist work better! When multiple products added, a customer will receive only one notification e-mail.
- now the module is fully compatible with Magento 220.127.116.11.
- now the module supports the 3-d party SMTP modules.
- we improved the compatibility with older Magento versions.
- added new event "Date" to create follow up before holidays or fixed-date-events or whatever.
- added an option to use shopping cart rule coupons in the messages. It gives additional level of flexibility when admins create conditions and limitations for generated coupons.
- Fixed an admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788) compatibility: we resolved the issue for conditions tab page.
- now the extension in fully supports the admin routing patch (SUPEE-6788).
- Magento 18.104.22.168 security fix.
- added new events to cancel emails sending.
- now the module is fully compatible with the updated Auto Add Promo Items extension.
- we improved newsletter subscription for guests.
- we added the possibility to enable the coupon only for the email recipient. It's optional and set to 'No' by default.
- now you can use URL manager for the email templates to automatically create correct Magento URLs.
- now an admin can use format manager for the email templates to display data like date or price in the necessary format.
- we enhanced the compatibility with Auto Add Promo Items coupons
- we made some inner changes to provide customer segmentation support in the next version.