Login as Customer for Magento 1
The extension helps store managers to provide visitors with better service by assisting them at checkout and solving other difficulties right in the customers' accounts. Login as any customer in a mouse click.
- Use the 'Login as Customer' button to identify your store weak points
- Take a fresh look at your store with the visitors' perspective
- Enable particular user roles to login as customers
- Track and store all login attempts
- Manage login attempts log and set up automatic clearance
Boost user experience with login as customer functionality
The Login as Customer extension enables store admins to easily perform three important actions:
How to login as a customer?
With the Magento extension, an admin user can easily view customers' accounts with their own eyes.It’s a simple 4-step operation:
- Open Admin panel and navigate to Customers → Manage Customers;
- Choose the customer on a grid;
- Click Login as Customer in the account. Note that if the customer is assigned to several store views, you may need to choose the relevant one to login;
- Go to the customer’s dashboard on the frontend.
Multi store support
On top of that, the module supports multi store Magento installation. When a customer is assigned to multiple store views, an admin user can select the particular store view to login as the customer to.
Complete login actions history
The Login as Customer Magento extension tracks all admin activity related to the module's capabilities. Every single login attempt is stored and can be viewed in details on the special grid.
Automatic grid cleaning
All records in the log can be removed manually or automatically. In the extension settings you can adjust the time period to erase the outdated login attempts and clear the log. Also, it is possible to restrict certain admin users to delete records from the log.
Permissions for admin users
The main store administrator can grant or deny access to the login as customer functionality for other admin and sub-admin users. Also, the access to the login attempts log can be provided or forbidden for particular backend staff.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer