We are happy to show you our new plugin – Product Tabs for Magento 2.
According to the JustUno survey, 93% of consumers confirm that the visual appearance of a product page is the main factor in making decisions on the purchase.
Default Magento 2 tabs have some nuances: you can’t rename, hide them, change the order, or create content easily. And If you want to customize them, you should code not worse than a professional developer.
Magento 2 Product Tabs allows you to solve this out without special technical skills.
So what will you be able to change? Let’s check it out!
- Create an unlimited number of additional tabs: make a separate tab for each block of important information: Tax details, Image gallery, Shipping rules, Q&A, Contact us, etc.
- Attach tabs to exact products or categories: set rules to display unique info about a product. Say, display cases only for iPhone XS or mouse pads for the computer mouses category.
- Manage tab content without coding: use a WYSIWYG editor, Tab Grid, or insert a block of HTML to create suitable content.
- Control tabs in bulk: manage all your tabs on one grid. Pick up needed tabs and choose what you want to do: delete, enable, disable, or duplicate.
- Customize default Magento tabs: rename, hide, change the order and content. Our extension allows you to do it, unlike basic functionality.
Custom Form is a multifunctional form builder. It will help you gather information about customers for your further marketing actions. You can use it to send emails with your special offers and discounts.
Also, Automated Related Products shows relevant goods in your tabs to increase your income. The Virginia Tech survey shows that discounts on package solutions will increase value perception. And there is no matter how big the discount is 5% or 20%. As a result, your revenue will increase.