Customers Also Bought for Magento 2
Increase an average cart value by automatically suggesting relevant products. Create flexible recommendations with the Magento 2 Frequently Bought Together extension to promote products according to your business needs and boost sales.
- Promote relevant products with smart rules and flexible conditions
- Set up once and automatically display “Viewed together” and “Bought together” items
- Benefit from data-driven product recommendations
- Hide “Out of stock” products to maximize purchases
- Create multiple rules and adjust the display order
- Show “Also Bought” blocks at any place of any page
Do you use all the opportunities for maximizing your store profits? Big brands like Amazon successfully apply “Recommended Products” block integration to their pages. Magento 2 default products’ recommendations aren’t really flexible. That’s why creating an exciting offer may be difficult, it doesn’t always catch users' attention and brings sales.
Drive users to purchase up to 29% more with Magento 2 Who Bought This Also Bought module! Automatically recommend relevant products to increase average cart value with minimum efforts. Easily analyze the rules performance and increase sales by showing users products they’re most likely to purchase based on “Viewed” or “Bought” together stats.
What benefits do you get for your store
Maximize sales with smart rules recommending customers items they’d buy with a higher probability
Easily track and analyze rules performance to adjust settings and show only effective suggestions
Set up once and sell automatically forever with personalized “Customers Also Bought” block
Fast and easy start with advanced product recommendations
FORESEE AL VARIANTS OF USER BEHAVIOR FLOW
Hide “Out of Stock” products
Remove out-of-stock positions from suggestions’ block. There is nothing more disappointing than to find the perfect product you love and want to buy is unavailable. Easily prevent potential loss of sales by showing visitors items that can be immediately added to the shopping cart and purchased. You can also implement a Magento 2 Out of Stock extension to allow customers to subscribe for “Back in stock” notifications not to lose these orders.
Recommend items with no interaction history
Suppose you launch a new product. This means that there is no history to analyze and take into account to provide suggestions. Still, you know your products range well enough to recommend an item or service that can become a “Frequently Bought or Viewed Together” product very soon. You are free to add some recommendations manually and replace them with automatic suggestions in one click when the time comes.
Handy settings for precise recommendations
BOOST THE EFFICIENCY OF RULES’ SETTINGS WITH SMART AUTOMATION
Determine the data gathering period
Specify a time period during which the module will gather statistic to provide accurate recommendations for “Bought Together” and “Viewed Together” conditions. This way you can provide shoppers with suggestions on products they exactly need. Therefore, they will be more likely to purchase them. The more purchase data the module records, the more effective the offerings from Magento 2 Also Bought are.
Automate recommendations to save time
Automatiс suggestions are based on the algorithm that defines which products are frequently bought together (or viewed together) with the one under consideration. The inbuilt logic allows replacing manual suggestions with accurate insights driven by the analysis of customer behaviour. To make the “Bought Together” suggestions more relevant, you can specify the order status in the settings.
Easily customize blocks display to create unique promotions
FINE-TUNE YOUR SALES STRATEGY BASED ON RULES’ PERFORMANCE
Manage all existing rules on a grid with rules statuses, positions, types and stats on rules effectiveness. Check the progress and measure the success of each product block performance to timely modify poorly performing ones and get the most out of your shop. Easily create a new rule or change rule priority from the admin panel in magento also viewed extension just in a few clicks!
Easily attract more visitors and inscrease salesBoost conversion rates with Landing Pages for Magento 2 by creating targeted landing pages. This will help you to create SEO-optimized pages to make it easier for customers to discover your shop. Improve SEO with Magento 2 FAQ and Product Questions extension by providing additional information on products to grow relevant traffic and convert it to sales.
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
I don't say that the mod is bad. It's working and useful. Give it A- because of my high expectations.
Magento 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Improvement we implemented major performance enhancement
- Compatibility compatibility with GraphQL was enhanced
- Fix issue with creating related product rule was resolved
- Improvement minor improvement was implemented
- Fix we resolved issues with per customer group configuration implementation
- Fix we fixed the incorrect display of configurable product price in mini-cart
- Improvement we reviewed and enhanced the security level of the plugin
- Fix issue with customer group restriction was resolved
- New we added the option to show only the current category’s products on a category page. If you need to draw attention to products from the category with particular characteristics - you are free to use this option to achieve the goal
- Improvement we enhanced the performance of rules' application on large catalogs
- Fix minor styling fixes were implemented
- New we added the option that allows you to define the quantity for each Bundle Pack Product in a bundle pack
- Improvement we added an ability to choose a custom position for bundle packs to make them organically fit the design of your product pages
- Compatibility compatibility with Amasty Shop By Brand and Thank You Page plugins was improved
- Fix issue with saving of bundle pack without customer group assignment was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack discount amount calculation was fixed
- Improvement minor improvements were implemented
- Compatibility we enhanced the compatibility of the module with Porto theme
- Fix issue with showing out of stock products was resolved
- Fix issue with bundle pack prices was fixed
- Fix issue with showing custom blocks was resolved
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix issue with Customer Group condition was resolved
- Fix the compatibility with old Magento versions was improved
- Improvement code was refactored according to Magento Standards
- Improvement extension was covered by unit tests
- Fix an issue with Same as Conditions was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with GraphQL was added. It allows exposing product data like SKU, name, link, image, price, etc. in order to build PWA/JS-based frontend
- Improvement the performance enhancement was made
- Improvement for the 'Bought Together' items the system takes into account only products purchased in one order
- New the ability to manage all existing cron tasks on a Cron Tasks List grid in the backend was added. Run cron tasks and generate their schedule by clicking the ‘Run Cron’ button. Also, delete tasks in bulk, apply filtering and sorting options when it is needed
- Compatibility the compatibility with the 3rd party extensions was enhanced
- New ability to display dedicated Bundled Packs promo listing page was added
- New ability to display Bundle Packs block in Shopping Cart was added
- Improvement minor enhancements were made
- New ability to display upsell hint messages about the bundle packs promo in the shopping cart was added
- New ability to set time period for bundle pack promo was added
- New ability to position related products block in the separate product tab or above the product description was added
- Fix a minor issue with prices was resolved
- New allows admin to create Bundle Packs rules and offer customers a discount on the group of products purchased as a bundle
- Fix an issue with the view together and bought together sorting was resolved
- Fix an issue with a view and click statistic was fixed
- Compatibility the compatibility with Magento 2.2.7 and higher was added. The issue with orders placement was resolved
- New ability to monitor rule performance statistics (Views, Clicks, CTR, Orders, and Revenue) was added
- New a slider option is now available for related products block
- New ability to preview product list in Magento backend based on the selected conditions was added
- Fix an issue with 'If ALL of these conditions are FALSE' for the 'Same As' feature was resolved
- Compatibility compatibility with Magento Cloud was improved
- Fix an issue with 'same as' attribute condition for the products with unspecified attribute was resolved
- Fix an issue with custom themes and rule for All Store Views was resolved
- Fix an issue with install script relaunch was resolved
- Improvement the rule configuration settings were enhanced
- Fix an issue with 'Same as' condition for the category was resolved
- Fix the issue with ACL resources was fixed
- Fix the issue with upgrading module from old version was fixed
- New the extension code has been completely renovated. It makes the module significantly more flexible and provides new functionality. Important! After this update, all the rules created previously will be disabled. It's recommended for admin to recheck the rules configuration before enabling them.
- New ability to create rules for assigning up-sell, cross-sell and related products automatically were added
- New now admin is able to select the place where the related products blocks will be displayed
- New flexible conditions for defining related products allow admin to select products based on their attributes
- New auto-generated products could be selected from the same attribute value, e.g. the same brand, the same color, price or size
- New ability to set the priority for the rules. Rules with higher priority (1 is the highest) will be executed in case some products fall under several rules
- Improvement the admin panel user interface was enhanced
- Fix the problem with the memory limit after reindex was resolved
- Fixed an issue with the indexer
- Fixed an issue with indexing the rule that is not found
- Fixed an issue with applying limitations for all product relations
- New Added the 'Product Currently Viewed' data source. Now, you can display products without the sales/views history, from the same category, from the same brand, based on their price, or using all the mentioned conditions simultaneously.
- New data source: Product Attributes. Now, you can show related products based on the rules of product attributes.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate products
- Fixed an issue with showing products in the UpSell block
- Fixed an issue with the product display in the upsell block
- Fixed cart cross-sells issue.
- Enterprise Edition compatibility improved
- Multiple various fixes
- Few minor fixes