Why do you need an HTML Site Map on your e-commerce website?
Give visitors a good overview of your store. They will see all the links to the products as well as to any other pages.
A user-friendly site map definitely improves site usability. It’s one of the key factors for Google to make your site trusted.
With the help of sitemap you can also draw users' attention to the most important pages or the pages with information you want to emphasize. But in case you've got thousands of products in your store, you risk to spend hours or even days trying to place all necessary links to your sitemap page.
Our HTML Magento Site Map extension will automatically build highly relevant Magento HTML site map and help you to forget about routine monotonous work.
Site Map for users and search engines
Due to feature-rich Magento site map generator you'll easily make your HTML Site Map applicable for customers and search engines. Show all the website links on one page.
With the extension you can:
- Choose the links you want to show
- Exclude links from sitemap
- Manage site map page design
- Use 301 redirect from the default Magento sitemap
- Split link columns (Products, Pages) by first letter
Let customers find necessary links faster using 'Search' field. It's highly desirable to apply the field to pages with 1000+ links.
Include and exclude links
Choose the links you need to include into the Frontend Site Map and exclude unnecessary ones.
Add these links to the site map:
- Landing pages (Landing Pages extension must be installed)
Also you may exclude any CMS-pages, category and product pages as well as out of stock products from Frontend Site Map in one click.
Design your Site Map page
Take advantage of Site Map flexible display options. Adjust the layout and other settings to match your site design
With the extension you are able to configure:
- Layout with css
( 1, 2 or 3 columns, left or right sidebar)
- Number of columns
(all links divided between 2 – 5 columns)
Specify required meta information
Meta description, page title and convenient URL are essential for search engines to better understand page content.
- Meta description
- Short understandable URL
Default URL - example.com/catalog/seo_sitemap/category/
New URL - example.com/sitemap/
- 100% Open Source — Easy To Customize
- Follows Magento Code Architecture
- Separated HTML/CSS/JS
- Simple installation via Composer
* The name "Magento" and the logo are the trademarks of Magento, Inc.
Version 1.0.14 - October 16, 2018
– Fix: the issue with the sitemap.html URL was resolved
Version 1.0.13 - Apr 21, 2018
– New: the information section was added. Now, you can see the version of installed extension, available updates, the user guide link, conflicts and other useful information right on the module configuration page
Version 1.0.12 - Apr 13, 2018
– New: added possibility to split by letters for cms pages
Version 1.0.11 - July 13, 2017
– Fixed issue with `Exclude Pages` setting
Version 1.0.10 - June 01, 2017
– Allows to control the Robots meta option for the Sitemap page
– Improved the configuration page interface in back end
– Added all the module phrases to the CSV file to allow translation