5 best Magento 2 Marketplace multi-vendor extensions
Magento Marketplace Extensions are extensions for the Magento platform that allow merchants and vendors to use your website as their own e-store. These extensions transform your store into a complete Amazon-like marketplace.
Let's take a look at the best Magento marketplace extensions:
1. CedCommerce Magento 2 Marketplace
CedCommerce Marketplace extension can be used to build a multi-vendor e-commerce store like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.
- Support of B2B marketplace accounts in your Magento 2
- Easy to create and modify code
- Fast monetization function
- Support for multiple payment methods
2. Magento Marketplace extension by Webkul
This module turns your existing Magento 2 store into a complete online multi-seller marketplace.
- Helps to create a fast and intuitive interface for buyers and sellers
- Support for multiple product types such as downloadable, virtual, custom, or simple
- Extensions for online payment gateways and social integrations can be found at this Marketplace
- Vendors may customize their profiles, shop banners, and logos
3. Marketplace extension by LandOfCoder
Another extension that helps to convert your eCommerce store into a completely active multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon, Etsy, or eBay.
- Take advantage of selling products in the international market
- Support for multiple currencies
- Highly compatible with Magento 2 Marketplace themes
4. Magento Marketplace Multi-Vendor by Apptha
The next extension for creating a Marketplace in our top is the Multi-Vendor extension by Apptha, which, according to the developer, can double your profit.
- Easily apply multiple filter attributes and performance
- Set different commission for each vendor based on the products they sell
- AJAX powered quick view
5. Magento Marketplace extension by Magebay
And the last extension on the list of the best extensions for Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplaces is the solution by Magebay.
- All-in-one system management via Magento backend
- For all types of business such as B2B, B2C, C2C
- Ability to allow buyers to send messages to sellers