or search frequently asked questions:
You will need to create two files in the `etc` directory of the `Amasty: Customer Attributes` extension:
Example files can be foundon the download links:
The `test_login_attr` is attribute code of a customer attribute, created with Amasty Customer Attributes extension.
int/string/boolean depends on the type of a customer attribute:
Text Field - string;
Text Area - string;
Date - string;
Multiple Select - string;
Multiple Checkbox Select with Images - string;
Dropdown - int;
Single Radio Select with Images - int;
Customer Group Selector - int;
Static Text - string;
Single File Upload - string;
Yes/No - boolean;
Please use the following code if you need to get customer attribute value anywhere while using the Customer Attributes extension:
where $customer is customer object, and attribute_code is a code of customer attribute, created via the `Amasty: Customer Attributes` extension.
If you need to output the customer attribute value in the e-mail template, please follow the instructions:
1) Create a new email template based on the `New Account` template here: Backend - > System - > Transactional Emails - > and New Template button
2) Use the following code if you need to output customer attribute value in the email templates:
where `customer` is customer object and `attribute_code` is the code of the attribute, that was created via the `Amasty: Customer Attributes` extension.
3) Please do not forget to assign new template here: Backend - > System - > Configuration - > `Customers` section - > `Customer Configuration` tab - > `Create New Account Options` fieldset - > `Default Welcome Email` field
So you can use the `custom` method to any e-mail template, if you are sure, that the customer object is added to the e-mail.
For example, you can output customer attribute values in the order emails, because the extension is trying to add the customer object (if it exists) to the order emails.
- Magento 1 Extensions 144
- Navigation & Search 10
- Customers' Data 24
- Catalog Management 24
- Promotions 21
- Shipping 11
- Product Page Improvement 24
- Order Management 24
- SEO Optimization Tools 18
- User Experience 20
- Checkout 12
- Images & Media 12
- Recent 19
- Free Magento Extensions 16
- All-in-one Solutions 4
- System Administration Services