Stripe Payment For Magento 2
or search frequently asked questions:
- TLS 1.2 - please use this guideline to check if yor Magento instance can use TLS 1.2 . Upgrade instructions included!
- HTTPS usage - please see our guideline on configuring HTTPS on your Magento instance.
- stripe/stripe-php library - please see below for step-by-step instruction on obtaining/installing one.
Install with Composer
composer require amasty/module-stripe
SSH command as a part of usual install process (please see our guide) should fetch stripe/stripe-php package properly.
In most cases no additional actions required.
Install without Composer (usual upload)
Before uploading our Stripe extension please run the
composer require stripe/stripe-php
command from Magento root folder. It will download and install stripe/stripe-php library properly without any extra effort.
You can proceed with usual install-by-upload using this guideline afterwards!
'amasty/module-stripe 1.0.0 requires stripe/stripe.php ... no matching package found' error and similar
Please use the
composer require amasty/module-stripe --update-with-all-dependencies
SSH command instead.
Reason: exact version of either amasty/base or stripe/stripe-php is enlisted in your composer.json .
Please open [Magento root folder]/composer.json , locate and remove
string, then save this change in this file and re-try install attempt.
Reason: as per official Composer guideline, packagist.org usage is often disabled, for better performance's sake.
Once stripe/stripe-php has been installed - 'packagist' can be disabled again.
- Magento 1 Extensions 125
- Navigation & Search 9
- Customers' Data 19
- Catalog Management 20
- Promotions 17
- Shipping 8
- Product Page Improvement 19
- Order Management 21
- SEO Optimization Tools 18
- User Experience 18
- Checkout 12
- Images & Media 9
- Recent 30
- Free Magento Extensions 16
- All-in-one Solutions 4
- System Administration Services