How to connect Mailchimp for Magento?
Whether you want to build customer segments, send triggered emails, track purchases or give recommendations to your buyers, the easiest way to do it - download, install and connect Mailchimp for Magento 2.
Say, you’ve downloaded and installed the Mailchimp, let’s cut to the integration with Magento 2.
- Log in to your Magento Admin panel and click Mailchimp>Configuration;
- To the right of the Store View, click the Default Config menu and choose the Magento 2 store you’d like to connect;
- Read the pop-up message about the connection and click OK if agreed;
- Then choose the API Key (store view) menu and find the key you’ve added for Mailchimp store;
- Click Save Config when you’re done.
Now when your Magento 2 is integrated with Mailchimp you’re free to do the things we’ve described above. Also, we’ve found the Mailchimp guides to make the work and configuration simpler for you:
How can we help you?