How to disable Base module notifications in Magento 1?
Amasty offers a service Base module, which is integrated into all the Magento 1 extensions. What does it give for a user? The module is built in to display service notifications of any changes coming from extensions installation or utilization right in the Admin Panel:
- Base notifies whether an extension is up-to-date or a new version is available:
- the module is set to fix conflicts between different extensions where it’s possible. You can make it under the Troubleshooter drop-down menu:
- it helps a support team and admin users to eliminate the problems coming from extensions usage. The module displays the latest 5 cronjobs and the extensions that have been recently disabled via the Admin Panel.
How to disable Base notifications?
- Log in to the Admin Panel and navigate to System>Configuration>Amasty Extensions> Extensions & Notifications;
- Expand the Notifications drop-down menu:
- Set the 'I'd like to be informed by Amasty Promos about' to 'No'; 'I'd like to be informed by Amasty Updates about' to 'No'. Then save the configurations and clear the cache.