How does Magento 2 data feed manager work?
Magento 2 product feed is a powerful tool that can help you improve revenue by synchronizing your Magento 2 store with all the other sales channels. Let’s see how it works.
What is Magento 2 data feed manager?
Magento 2 data feed manager is a solution that allows you to create product feeds with specific features and upload them to any shopping engine or marketplace, for example, Google Shopping, Amazon, Facebook, etc. Using this tool, you can avoid manual product management by updating product data in bulk.
How to create Magento 2 product feed?
To create Magento 2 product feed, you need to install an extension by Amasty. It supports 3 options of the feed creation process: pre-made templates, custom feed, or wizard if you need a feed for Google Shopping or Facebook.
Creating a product feed has 7 steps:
- General. At this step, you need to configure general information about your product feed.
- Content. Here you will have settings that allow you to choose what products should be included in your product feed.
- Format settings. At this step, you can specify the format of the price and date.
- Conditions. Configuring this step, you can include products to the feed based on specific conditions.
- Schedule. Here you can decide how often this feed should be generated.
- FTP Settings. If you want to upload a generated feed to a server automatically, at this step, you can configure its parameters.
- Analytics. These settings allow you to connect product feed with your Google Analytics and track feed performance.
Check out the user guide to explore them in detail.
Is it possible to create Magento 2 XML feed?
Using Magento 2 Product Feed extension, you can create Magento 2 feeds in the XML, CSV, and TXT formats. Thus, you can adjust your feed according to the requirements of a specific shopping engine or marketplace.
How to track product feed results?
When creating a new Magento product feed, you can add UTM parameters to the URL. Thus, you can track all the statistics in your Google Analytics account and analyze your results.