How to implement the Magento 2 search product by name feature?
Site search is a function generated within the resource itself, which is designed to quickly and easily find the content of interest and plays an important role in finding the information a customer needs in the depths of your site.
What is the Magento search result page layout?
Magento search result page layout is the way the products are presented on the page. It can be a one-column layout or a grid layout. The ability to change the Magento search page layout can improve the overall customer experience of your store.
What are the main steps while creating the Magento site search?
Magento site search is an important part of the store’s user experience. The main points in creating a search on the site:
- place a search box on every page of your site;
- it should be easily discoverable;
- the search box should be different from other forms and fields, such as registering or subscribing to newsletters;
- don't place it too close to other forms.
What is the Magento 2 search product by name feature for?
The Magento 2 search product by name feature allows users to search product by attribute “name”. It allows you to improve the user experience of your website and make search more convenient for the user. It can be implemented with the Magento 2 Advanced Search extension.
How to improve the Magento 2 site search?
There are several ways to improve the Magento 2 site search:
- improve the relevance of the results
- use synonyms
- provide auto-complete suggestions
- increase search speed
All these can be done with the Magento 2 Advanced Search extension. It provides you with a number of features to boost your search:
- preventive display of search results
- recent and popular search results
- browsing history
- search bar widget for all pages
- pop-up window layout customization
- custom buttons in the pop-up and others
All these can boost your site search and enhance the user experience of your store.