Top 3 Amasty extensions for a brand-new Magento 2 store
When you launch a new online store, you need to set a list of needed features and find what Magento 2 extensions will cover them in the best way. Below, we provide you with our top must-have plugins for any e-shop.
The very first thing you need to think about after you install a Magento 2 store is how your future customers will find your website. The statistic says that around 69% of e-commerce traffic comes from Google. This explains whySEO has an extremely high conversion rate – 14.6%. Thus, we recommend you develop a comprehensive SEO strategy.
Here we offer 3 options to choose:
- Get a free SEO checklist. Our SEO team made a universal list of main challenges you may face when optimizing your store and how to fix them by yourself. → Grab the checklist
- SEO Audit. Our specialists are ready to dive deeper into your website, make quick fixes of technical issues, and create a unique SEO-improvement plan. → Make a request
- SEO Audit + SEO Toolkit configuration. If you choose this option you will get an SEO audit that we described above, the all-in-one SEO extension, and configuration of this mod by our specialist according to your requirements. This extension was designed to automate and speed up day-to-day SEO tasks. Our managers will tailor the settings for your needs and answer all your questions about Magento 2 configurations for SEO.
If users can not find the desired product in a few clicks they will leave your store. This is the reason why you need to implement advanced filtering and navigation tools. Moreover, you can get our Improved Layered Navigation extension by the freemium model. That means you can get the basic features for only $1, and extend them with advanced ones when you need them by getting Pro or Premium options.
Our plugin adds multiple filtering options, so visitors will find the best option at your Magento 2 store. The extension includes the following features:
- dependent & custom filters;
- multiple choice of one filter;
- horizontal navigation;
- price slider;
- from-to widget, etc.
Last but not least in our list of must-have Magento 2 plugins is the One Step Checkout. 26% of users abandoned their carts because of too complicated checkout. Make your checkout as simple as possible by reducing the number of fields and blocks needed to fill in. The extension comes with two built-in themes and supports various payment methods like PayPal, Amazon Pay, Braintree, Klarna, Stripe, SagePay, and many more. It speeds up the checkout process by suggesting the address info via IP and Google Address.
→ Get the all-in-one starter pack with a 15% discount. It includes: