Visitors are not redirected. What can be wrong?
In order to ensure that the module settings have been set up correctly, please follow the steps described below.
1) Check if GeoIP Data is imported in System > Configuration > GeoIP Data. Here is what you will see if the import was successful:
2) Make sure the extension is enabled in System > Configuration > GeoIp Redirect:
3) Check the extension configuration.
- First of all, navigate to System > Configuration > GeoIP Redirect > Country to URL Redirect and make sure that the redirect for the country in question is set up:
- Then go to System > Configuration > GeoIP Redirect > Country to Store View Redirect and make sure this setting is set to “Yes” in your default configuration:
- Finally, check if the country in question is chosen in the Affected Countries block in System > Configuration > GeoIP Redirect > Country to Store View Redirect on a store view level:
4) Study the information in REMOTE_ADDR in phphinfo, the visitor’s IP should be detected and displayed correctly:
5) If you have checked all the specified settings and they are configured correctly, but your visitors still wouldn’t redirected, please submit a ticket to Amasty customer support department.