What search analytics is available in the Magento 2 Advanced Search module?
Analyzing search requests on your website can provide you with new insights about your customers and their needs that you can use in order to improve your inventory management and offer the most desirable products. Also, this data can help you optimize cross-sells and improve your content by using the same language as your users.
What reports are available in our Magento search module?
Our Magento search module comes with 3 built-in reports:
- Search Analytics is an analytical dashboard with general information about recent searches.
- Most Wanted Search Terms is a report that includes information about the most common search queries.
- Recent Activity is a report where the extension records the search volume.
How to find analytical reports in this Magento search plugin?
To find the analytical dashboards, log in to the admin panel and navigate to Reports > Search Analytics. If you want to open the most wanted search terms report, go to Reports > Most wanted. And the recent activities report can be found under Reports > Recent Activity.
What Magento metrics are included in the search analytics report?
In the search analytics report, you can find the value of the following Magento metrics:
- total searches
- unique searches
- the number of users
- users’ engagement (this value is calculated based on the number of page-jumps to Brands, Categories, Blog, CMS & Landing pages)
- top 10 most wanted search terms
- 10 the most recent search activities
Also, you can navigate to other search reports right from this dashboard by clicking the View More links under the tables.
If the extension displays irrelevant or outdated information in reports, clear the Magento cache, check indexers statuses and reindex all or selected indexers, if needed. If the problem isn’t solved after these actions, please, feel free to submit a ticket to our support team.
What are the benefits of the Magento 2 Custom Search module?
Magento 2 Custom Search module makes it much easier to surf the site, which positively affects store profits by increasing the chances that users will stay on your site. It also allows customers to add items to the cart directly from a pop-up window.