For more details see the Google Invisible reCaptcha
Add Google Invisible reCaptcha to any forms on your website easily. The module enables you to protect your store from bots without any coding.
Google invisible reCaptcha protects your store from spam and frauds while letting real customers pass through easily. But anyway Captcha integration takes time and coding effort. To minimize your developer's work, we create Invisible Captcha solution. Now it's enough just to fill some settings fields to secure your store.
To get the access to the 'Invisible Captcha' settings please go to: System → Configuration → Google Invisible Captcha
Choose ‘Yes’ to enable invisible captcha on your website.
To get ‘Site key’ and ‘Secret key’ click to the ‘here’ link.
Copy keys from this page:
In the 'Urls to enable' field you need to put the URL where form is sent.
For example, you would like to add a Google reCAPTCHA to a registration form. This is how to get the URL:
1. Go to the registration form page.
2. Fill in the form.
3. Open the 'Inspect' window, and then the 'Network' tab.
4. After submitting the form you need to find a request with POST in the 'Method' column and 302 Status.
5. Click on this request and in the 'Headers' tab find a 'Request url'. Сopy the path from the url (in our example it is customer/account/createpost/).
6. Paste the URL in the 'URLs to enable' field.
In the 'Selector for forms field' you need to put a CSS selector of the form.
For example, this is how to get a CSS selector for 'Create an account' form:
1. Go to 'Create an account' page and open the 'Inspect' window.
2. Find the HTML code of the form, click on the right mouse button and choose Copy → Copy selector
3. In our case the selector is .customer-account-create .account-create form and we add it to the 'Selector for forms' field.
Don't forget to click on 'Save' button after you add a CAPTCHA to all forms that you need.