For more details see the Google Invisible reCaptcha
Add Google Invisible reCaptcha to any forms on your website easily. The module enables you to protect your store from bots without any coding.
Google invisible reCaptcha protects your store from spam and frauds while letting real customers pass through easily. But anyway Captcha integration takes time and coding effort. To minimize your developer's work, we create Invisible Captcha solution. Now it's enough just to fill some settings fields to secure your store.
To get the access to the Invisible reCaptcha settings please go to System → Configuration → Amasty Extensions → Google Invisible Captcha and expand the General section.
Enable Invisible Captcha — enable or disable the Invisible reCaptcha module;
Site Key — fill in an individual site key generated for your store. See this section for details;
Secret Key — fill in an individual secret key generated for your store. See this section for details;
Language — set the language for Invisible Captcha. You can see the list of the available languages here;
Theme of Captcha Badge — define the Captcha Badge theme (light or dark);
Position for Captcha Badge — specify the position of the Captcha Badge on the page.
To get a Site key and a Secret key click here.
Copy the keys from this page:
To specify forms that should be protected with the Google Invisible reCaptcha module please expand the Advanced Settings section.
URLs to Enable — specify the form URLs that should be protected;
Selectors for Forms — fill in the selectors for each form.
For example you would like to add a Google reCAPTCHA to a registration form. This is how to get the URL:
1. Go to the registration form page.
2. Fill in the form.
3. Open the Inspect window, and then the Network tab.
4. After submitting the form you need to find a request with POST in the 'Method' column and 302 Status.
5. Click on this request and in the 'Headers' tab find a 'Request url'. Сopy the path from the url (in our example it is customer/account/createpost/).
6. Paste the URL in the 'URLs to enable' field.
In the Selector for forms field you need to put a CSS selector of the form.
This is how to get a CSS selector for the Create an account form:
1. Go to 'Create an account' page and open the 'Inspect' window.
2. Find the HTML code of the form, click on the right mouse button and choose Copy → Copy selector
3. In our case the selector is .customer-account-create .account-create form and we added it to the Selector for forms field.
Please click the Save button after you added a CAPTCHA to all forms that you need.
The module comes with built-in support of several Amasty extensions.
Please expand the Invisible Captcha for Amasty Extensions section.
Here you can see the names of the supported modules. If the module in installed, then you can enable or disable the Captcha for it. All required settings will be added automatically.
If the module is not installed you will see that the dropdown menu is inactive and the module is marked as Not installed.